The Nudist and the New Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike too was eating my asshole. I felt his wet tongue invade my nether hole sending waves of pleasure up my spine. As he rimmed my asshole, he used his hands to slowly jacked my cock with one and squeezed my balls with the other. I'd never felt such intense pleasure. None any of the many women I'd had sex with had ever given me such pleasure.

I sat up and turning around, I guided my now very wet asshole onto his thick saliva glistening cock. I felt the head of his cock invade my ass. With His hands on my hips, he gently pushed me down onto his huge shaft. I sank down on his cock until I could feel his pubic hair on my butt. Mike pushed me on my side and then rolled me on my back. My legs up in the air resting on his shoulders, his cock buried deep in my ass. He started fucking me slowly then faster and faster. His balls slapping against my hairy ass. Our lips locked and our tongues entangled. Breathing hard and fast, moaning as he pounded my ass. In out, in out, faster and faster he went.

Oh God, the ecstasy and the pleasure I felt. My body shaking and trembling as his cock pounded my butt. I shot my load between our bodies. The squishiness only adding to the intense feeling I felt.

With one final thrust and a loud Argggggg! Mike shot his load in my ass, collapsing on top of me, exhausted, feeling intense pleasure. His cock still buried deep in my ass, we hugged and held each other tight.

Slowly his cock went limp, plopping out of my ass. Mike looking at me with glazed eyes, not believing this was really real. I kissed him softly on the lips and held him close to me.

Oh Bob, I had no idea making love to you could be so wonderful.

I held him in my arms. My hands touching his soft smooth skin, His round hairless ass, his firm chest with its small dark nipples, I gently pushed his arms up sniffing his underarms I started licking them, tasting his salty/sweet sweat. I licked his chest and nipples sucking and nipping them, pinching and pulling them between my fingers. I moved down to his belly button, fucking it with my tongue feeling his engorged cock rubbing my chest and neck. My hands were on his balls, squeezing and pulling causing his cock to throb and leak. Licking my way past his cock teasing it, I move past his balls toward his asshole. Pushing his legs up and holding his butt in my hands I buried my tongue deep in his asshole. Moaning loudly as my tongue invades his nether hole. I bite it, before my tongue sinks in deeper and deeper, moaning louder and louder. I lick my way back up over his balls and up the back of his huge cock. I scoot up toward him, my cock comes into contact with his wet virgin asshole.

I kiss him, my tongue invading his open mouth, my cock invading his virgin ass. Once in all the way I start to pound his ass as if my life depended on it. My thrusts met by his, my balls slapping against his ass sending wave after wave of pleasure up my spine. The room full of loud moans and the sound of our wet sweaty skin slapping against each other.

He shoots his hot thick cum between us. Our bodies trembling in ecstasy, I shoot in his ass sending cum deep into his body.

I feel him turn limp beneath me, his mouth opens and I hear him say, Oh God! Oh God!

I collapse on top of him, out of breath, unable to move, feeling his body under me. We lay together, our bodies entangled, we fall into a deep blissful sleep. I awaken, my cock still buried in his ass. I pull it out feeling the cold outside his body.

Bob, what happened? What was that? he asked.

OH baby! I think we died and went to heaven. I replied.

I'd never had sex with another guy unless it was in a three way and then only had my cock and balls sucked. This was my first time ever fucking another guy. It was Mike's first time too.

We lay there for a long time. He told me how he wanted to have sex with me since the first time we met. And how he had been looking at gay porn learning what to do and hoping someday to have sex with me. He told me he wanted to fuck me when he saw me jacking off a few weeks ago, wanting to replace the dildo I was using with his own cock, but had been to afraid I'd get upset and kick him out.

Mike quickly became a nudist. We fucked each other every chance we could. He told his mom he was gay, we were lovers and were nudists too. He stopped going home on weekends.

She would come and visit us regularly. She invited us to come and go swimming in her new pool. Letting us know it was ok with her if we wanted to go nude. Mike didn't yet feel comfortable being naked in front of his mother and asked me not to go nude when she came to visit. We wore the skimpiest outfits when she did came to visit. I know there were many times she could see out cock and balls. She loved telling dirty jokes and talking dirty using words like cock, balls, pussy tits and assholes. Mike agreed with me when I told Mike I thought his mom was a closet voyeur.

Eventually we did go naked in front of her, we even had sex in front of her, but that's another story.

12