The Nurse's Uniform Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next couple of weeks were wonderful, frustrating and worrying for both of them.

The more she was with Mike, the more Sammi felt that having sex with him was inevitable. At the same time, though, the more she thought that, the more determined she became not to have sex with him.

She didn't know his partner or marital circumstances and her subtle questioning of a couple of the other nurses failed to give her any more information. There was no way that she felt she could ask Mike, but equally there was no way that she could consider doing anything with him if he was married or had a long-term partner, she had some standards. A Catch 22.

Mike fucked Sammi nearly every day and certainly every night, in his mind. Most days as he asked his probing questions and they both listened to the often sex ridden answers, he mentally undressed Sammi. Sometimes he had her completely naked as she sat in her designated chair behind the patient, but in full view of Mike, taking notes, whilst other times he kept on her panties and hold-ups, that he now knew she wore on occasions.

At home when he fucked Claire, it was Sammi that was in his mind. And it was Sammi that was in his mind as he sat in the modern, black leather chair behind the glass topped desk that evening after his Consultant Assistant had left for home at just after nine. It was the blonde haired nurse that had captured his mind as he laid back, as he ran his hand over the lump in his trousers, as he undid his belt and pulled the zip down on his Saville Row hand tailored suit, It was Sammi in her erotic white uniform, it was Sammi taking it off, it was Sammi in her skimpy underwear and it was the naked Sammi that was in his mind as he pushed his trousers and CK boxers down in one go. It was her tits and ass that were in his mind as he grabbed his erection and it was her naked body that consumed him as he began to wank. And it was everything about her that made him pump his cock so fast and hard that he was spurting onto the glass top of the desk within a minute or two of starting.

Cleaning himself up, he tried to recall the last time his sexual urges had been so strong to make him wank in his office; he couldn't recall when that was. Smiling, he termed it the Sammi syndrome!

I hope you enjoyed Part 2 of The Nurse's Uniform. See why I called it that?

Part 3 won't be long, so check back regularly. In that Sammi has forced sex in a shop doorway.