The Oakwood Academy: Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMeanie
BigMeanie
238 Followers

It was during that first week end that I finally fucked Rachel. Except for Ruby's fingers, my cock was the first to have her pussy, and even though she was better prepared after being fingered, she was still tight. I think I must've hurt her a little, but she just kept begging me to shove it in as hard as I could... and that's what I did! Ruby alternated between sucking her nipples and her clit, keeping her in a state of ecstasy while I stretched her open and pounded her like an animal. When I started cumming, I shot quite a bit inside her, but pulled out to shoot some directly on her clit. Ruby licked it up right away and went to work on sucking the cum out of her pussy while I teased Rachel with the end of my cock. I smacked her lips with it first and then smeared the remaining cum across her cheeks and through her hair. I kept telling her she was a cum slut and my pretty little cum princess. She ate it up - literally!

The more often she got fucked or received a facial, the more she wanted. If ever there was an insatiable cum slut, she was it. To be honest, I was having a difficult time keeping up with her. One day in my office I asked her if she'd like to get a facial from more than one man at once. She looked at me strangely and asked what I meant. I told her that since she enjoyed it so much with me, she might like it even more if several men shot off onto her, one after the other, and if that interested her, I could try to get a few of the faculty to help. She grinned and blushed simultaneously and then said she was very interested. I told her I'd try to line up a few for Saturday night and we'd see what happened. She asked if Ms. Rose could be there, too. I assured her she'd be there. I then tapped my hand on my thigh, the signal that meant I wanted her to give me a blow job. She quickly undressed before kneeling in front of me, then pulled down my zipper, reached inside and pulled out my cock. As she opened her mouth, I placed one hand behind her head and pulled her face forward. My cock disappeared inside her mouth. She'd definitely gotten good at sucking my cock, but still hadn't mastered her gag reflex and choked a little when my cock filled her throat. "You're going to have to learn how to take all of me because someday I'm going to lay you on your back and fuck your face just like I fuck your pussy, and you know how I like to slam into your pussy."

With her eyes watering she looked up at me. I knew that meant she would keep trying. My cock choked her another couple of times before I released her head and let her suck at her own pace. Even though she'd occasionally take my cum down her throat, she still liked it better when I covered her face with it. It felt better when she kept sucking until the cum started flowing, but I had to admit that I liked the look of her sweet face with creamy cum dripping off it. She always looked so happy like that.

When Thursday arrived, I reminded Ruby and Rachel that they were invited to my house for the week end. Both acknowledged that they'd been looking forward to it. I also reminded the faculty members that they would be expected on Saturday evening. I suggested they "save up" for the special occasion.

On Friday night, I told Ruby and Rachel I'd had a very tiring week and asked if they'd mind if I just watched them have some fun. Neither objected, so even though I became more and more horny, I simply watched Rachel eat Ruby and then watched Ruby fuck Rachel with a strap-on before I took control with two Hitachi Magic Wands, making them both cum repeatedly. By the time I stopped playing with them, they were exhausted. I took them both to bed with me, wanting to fuck one or both, but curbing my urges to make sure I'd have an extra big load the next night.

Saturday morning started off slowly. I told Rachel she had to go down on Ruby before she could get out of bed. I could tell she really needed to pee and wanted to make her squirm. She got on her elbows and knees in between Ruby's thighs and started licking. Ruby grabbed her head and pulled it down tight against her crotch. As I started rubbing Rachel's clit, I told her she'd better not pee on the bed or she wouldn't get any cum for the rest of the week end. She clenched her pelvic muscles when she heard that. I stopped playing with her clit and started kneading her butt cheeks before spreading them apart. I told her I was going to ass rape her. She squeezed her asshole tight and tried to tuck it between her legs, all while tonguing Ruby. I started laughing so hard I almost peed! I gave her ass a hard slap and then told Ruby we'd better let her go potty. As Rachel scurried to the bathroom I crawled up over Ruby's face and let my cock hang just above her lips. "You're going to have a cock buffet tonight, Ruby."

The rest of the morning and afternoon was spent lounging in and around the pool. Every now and then either Ruby or I would fondle or finger Rachel. We wanted her to be extra horny for later, not that we needed to worry that she wouldn't be ready.

At about 8:00, I heard several cars drive up to the house. I asked Ruby to greet our guests at the door. Wearing a pink satin robe, she went to the door and invited everyone in. Rachel was wearing a white satin robe and standing in front of tall, large, padded leather ottoman.

"Gentlemen," I began, "you all know Ms. Rose, and I think you all know Rachel, our guest of honor tonight. Rachel, you know Mr. Johnson, Mr. Tucker, Mr. Dickson and Mr. Harriman."

Rachel smiled and blushed a deep shade of red.

"As I've already explained to each of you, gentlemen, Rachel has become quite the cum lover, and because she's also my sweet little cum princess, I've decided to give her, with your help, a gift of many facials. Ms. Rose is here to help with the clean-up. Any questions?"

Rachel raised her hand.

"Yes, Rachel?"

"Ummm... am I supposed to suck them or what?"

"Suck, stroke... whatever you want. They may want to stroke themselves. Whatever feels right. Now then, gentlemen, I think you'll want to undress, but first, let's allow the ladies to disrobe. You're going to love what you see!"

As the robes were removed, bulges formed in the crotches of the men's pants. They quickly undressed and practically fought for position. "Go ahead, Rachel. It's time for you to start enjoying all these cocks."

As Rachel dropped to her knees and started touching the four cocks, Ruby came to me and helped me get out of my clothes. I told her it looked like our little slut was already enjoying herself. Ruby asked if I intended to get in on the action.

"I think I'll let her play with the new cocks a while and once I get her to lie down on the ottoman, I'll fuck her. That ought to keep the guys excited even if they aren't getting sucked or stroked by Rachel. Besides, I want to see you cleaning out the creampie I'm going to make for you."

The night went better than I'd hoped it would. All four of the guests splattered Rachel's face at least twice and Mr. Johnson got a heavy load to land on her tits. Rachel sucked each cock clean before Ruby had a chance to get any straight from the source, but she did lick up most of the cum that landed on Rachel, not to mention doing a thorough job cleaning her pussy. I reminded everyone about the confidential nature of what had occurred and then asked if there'd be any interest in doing this again. Everyone heartily agreed it would be something worth doing again. In fact, it became a regular part of everybody's schedules for the next several months of Saturdays. I even started taking photos of the action in addition to the videos made with the hidden cameras. I added more faculty members as we went along until there were ten of us coating Rachel with cum.

One day while I was viewing some of the photos with Rachel, I pointed out one in which most of the cum was in her hair and made it look like she was wearing a sparkling crown made of cum. I proclaimed that she was now my cum queen. She liked that and claimed it as her new nickname. I asked if she'd like to share some of the best photos online, maybe on a web site dedicated to my cum queen. She liked that a lot. After a while the site was being viewed so much that I decided people might be willing to pay to see Rachel's bukkake parties online and maybe even in person. I was right! During school breaks I took Rachel to other cities where I'd arranged to have several of the site's members treat her to facials during special parties. I made more than enough money to pay for the hosting charges, so I setup an account in Rachel's name and put the profit monies into the bank for her. I didn't tell her about it until she was ready to graduate from Oakwood. She was so moved by it that she swore I'd always be her boyfriend and that whenever she could arrange to be in the area, she'd stop in and show me what a good girlfriend does for her wonderful boyfriend.

It's been a couple of years since Rachel left the academy, but she keeps the web site going. Every few months I'll get a call from her asking if I have plans for a certain week end. Even if I do, I always tell her I'll be available and make sure I am. I know she hasn't been innocent for many years, but just to look at her with her clothes on, she still looks like it, and I get a thrill out of corrupting her every chance I get.

BigMeanie
BigMeanie
238 Followers
12