The Object of Forbidden Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, this is really delicious." He said, perhaps too eagerly. She knew she would have to make sure he ate all of it for the drug to have the desired effect.

"I'm glad you like it. It took me hours to find the ingredients and prepare it." She knew he'd feel guilty if he thought it had been a lot of work to make it and he'd eat it all up in front of her, despite any bitter taste caused by the ground down drug. This one was different. She'd quite forgotten she'd had any stocks of it. It's effects wouldn't leave him so much drowsy as remove his inhibitions and make him susceptible to suggestion, and, mixed with the wine, after he'd slept if off, he'd have a small lapse of memory. It was one of those designer drugs she'd read about a few years ago.

When he had finished the cup, she poured him the last of the wine. She'd been plying him with it all night making sure that his glass would always be the fuller of the two. "Well, that was lovely," She said. "Shall we go and sit down in the living room to let the meal go down?"

They moved through to the living room. She was counting the minutes for the drug to take affect. They chatted politely about his plans and her past. She was watching him carefully. He began to look uncomfortable and rubbed his hand across his forehead. The drug had started taking effect.

She leant forward, "Tell me about the girl you like," she said softly.

"Oh, Mrs. Roberts, what a... I...err. What did you ask me?" He flustered. He was having problems focusing.

She reached across and took the glass from him. "I'll get you some water, I think."

"Yes, that'd be nice, thanks." He said pulling at the T-shirt.

She handed him a large bottle of still water that she'd found in the fridge. For tonight's exercise it was important that he didn't dehydrate. He took it from her eagerly and began drinking. After several gulps the water splashed down his chin and over his T-shirt. He began giggling. She knew it had taken effect.

"Mark you've got your top all wet." She smiled making plans. "Why don't you take it off?"

Mark giggled again, "Oh, you're right." He said slightly distressed and peeled the T-shirt over his head.

"That's better isn't it?" Phyllis grinned. She sat back. This was going to be fun. And he wouldn't remember a thing. She sipped from her glass. "You've got an amazing body."

"I do lots of sports," slurred Mark, "This is what happens when you do lots of sports." He ran his hand over his chest and abs. "And I eat properly, of course. Do you like it?" he asked and began flexing like a proud boy.

She realised that he'd take the conversation on to the ins and outs of his regime, so she quickly interrupted and said, "Oh, yes, very much. You're very beautiful. You're very muscly."

"I knew you liked it," he tittered. "Most women do. They pretend to be all prim and proper, but I know they still get turned on by a man who looks after himself."

"Can I touch you? Just to see what if feels like."

"Sure," he slurred.

"Well, come closer," she reached out towards him but didn't stand up.

Mark dragged his feet forward and stopped just in front of her. She leant forward and her finger tips just managed to brush down his rippled abs. He wavered slightly, as though a breeze gently rocked him. Her hands curled round the waist of his jeans and pulled him roughly. He toppled quickly on top of her. She laughed and grabbed him, pulling him further on top of her. She joked with him, "Oh, you naughty boy, you'll crush me under all those muscles." She giggled like a schoolgirl, all thought of maintaining her dignity gone. Mark flailed uncoordinatedly and apologised whilst trying to get up. She somehow managed to sit him across her over the arms of the chair. He flailed around for a few seconds, trying to get his balance and to get up. But eventually he gave it up as a bad job and relaxed.

Phyllis ran her hands over his body, "don't worry dear," she pushed his torso down, forcing him to lie almost flat and laughed lightly. "Oh, you've drunk a little too much, I think." She added quickly as her hands gently wandered over his torso, "Your chest's very hard and big, isn't it? Is the rest of you as big and... hard?" Her hands slipped down and unbuttoned his jeans, "Oh, button flies; How erotic!" As soon as she'd undone his flies, she laughed lightly, "oh, my, you naughty boy! You're not wearing any underwear!" She knew she'd passed the line and was unable to go back now. Before Mark could respond she thrust her hand between the jeans and his smooth skin and grabbed his flaccid member.

Mark looked up at her, slightly confused and more than a little shocked, as he felt her hands begin to manipulate and fondle his cock. He couldn't regain his balance, and as soon as his docile prick began reacting to her touch, he didn't feel the need to try. This was the drug's effect: the sensations became paramount. It made him completely uninhibited, a slave to the first emotions he felt: These being pleasure from being wanked off were much stronger than shame or propriety that he should have felt at having his landlady's hand down his trousers.

Phyllis finally managed to pull his cock out from between his flies, but this unbalanced him, and he slid down her legs and onto the hearth rug. She quickly followed him down and began pulling at his jeans to get them over his slim hips and down below his thighs. He tried to help her, but with the drug taking effect he was listless and flailing. As soon as she'd released his semi-engorged knob, she bent down to maintain the pleasurable sensations that were guiding him to her goal.

She lapped his beautiful cock into her mouth: its smooth silky skin sliding in and being moistened by her eager tongue and lips. Her head began to bob up and down as she crouched over him, sucking with her mouth whilst simultaneously using her hand to gently 'milk' the blood into his growing manhood. She must have been doing it very well, despite her lack of experience, because after some moments it seemed more rigid and distended than the previous night. She had trouble keeping it in her mouth, even the head stretched her lips as she tried to push down over it.

Mark was groaning lightly. When she finally gave up any idea of making him cum in her mouth, she let it go. With a smack it slapped down onto Mark's abs. "Oh, Mrs. Roberts, don't stop," he gasped as he lifted his head off the floor. At the same time he took his engorged member in his hand and began stroking softly.

Phyllis had already stood up and began unbuttoning her dress. As it dropped to the floor she kicked it out of the way and began undoing her bra. Mark stared up at her, his eyes fixed on her breasts as they flopped down on being released. At first his stroking became more frantic, but suddenly he stopped, slowly raised himself up and swung onto his knees letting his cock jut out freely. It bobbed and pulsated as if trying to find a place to hide. He slid his hands up her legs till he reached her knickers and pulled them down with a clumsy jerk.

Phyllis was shocked, partly because the knickers trapped her at the knees. Even more so when he pressed his mouth against her bush and began licking and kissing her slit. Now it was her turn to fall backwards and she slid back into the chair. Mark ripped at her underwear until it came away allowing Phyllis to open her legs to give him a better advantage.

His tongue flicked and probed around her clit and outer lips. Then his tongue began to move in slow deep arcs, pushing open her folds and mixing his saliva with her own juices. Her hands clasped the back of his head and pushed it down onto her. His hands moved up across her stomach and began kneading her breasts. His fingers ran over her nipples, sending little jolts of excitement through her.

"Please, please," she panted, "take me now, Mark. I want to feel you inside me again." She practically screamed at him.

Mark ignored her for a few more moments and continued licking and sucking up her juices. Then he kneeled back, pulled her forward and indicated for her to turn around. Standing up, he slid his jeans off. He pushed her torso forwards: one strong hand on her back and the other on her hips. Then came the moment she'd been waiting for since the other night: His long thick cock slid easily into her warm damp pussy until he was buried all the way in her. She gasped at the renewed sensation of this young stud's cock stretching her to the limit. She could have sworn that she felt every vein in him throb and pulsate against her walls. Once he'd gone all the way in, he clasped both hips with his hands and began working her in rhythm to his movements. Slowly at first, he began retreating and then back in again, just a little faster. He carried on like this for a few minutes until he was ploughing into her with speed.

She looked over the side of the chair towards the door. The full-length mirror on the back of the door reflected the tall taut body that knelt behind her. His hips were slamming steadily and rhythmically into her. His face was looking down concentrating on the sight of his long thick tool sliding in and out of her now well-oiled cunt. She could feel his hands gripping her hips, guiding his rod in and out of her well-lubricated hole.

With her head pushed against the back of the chair, the position wasn't all that comfortable but, with each plunge he made into her, she became less aware of everything except the sensation of his hot cock thrusting back and forth. It sent pulses of energy in waves throughout her whole being. The pulses became stronger and stronger and she grasped the arms of the chair to try and steady herself. Finally the orgasm hit: waves of pleasure burst through her again and again. She felt as though she was on a roller coaster and had just hit the first downward slide. She let out unladylike grunts as explosion followed explosion inside her.

Amazingly, she realised that he reacted to her cumming. Whether he could feel her pussy walls contract round his cock or not, or her grunting was audible, she didn't know but he began slowing down and eventually pulled out of her with a sticky plop. She allowed herself to collapse forwards onto the chair seat panting hard trying to regain her composure. But she didn't have time. In a matter of seconds he'd turned her round and was sitting between her legs, his enormous cock bobbing up and down begging for more action. She braced herself for another onslaught but it didn't come. Instead he knelt forward and pushed his lips against hers. His mouth was hot and lustful. She readily accepted his probing tongue as he slid it in and out of her mouth. She could still taste her own juices that he'd eagerly lapped up earlier. "Oh, Mrs. Roberts," he mumbled nuzzling against her neck, "You're so hot," he giggled. "You're so hot!"

Sliding his arms beneath her he picked her up like a rag doll and took her over to the sofa. He lay over her, kissing her and sucking on her neck and working his way down to her breasts. She could feel his steel-hard rod pressed over her belly, sticky from her juices. He drew himself backwards until he was hunched over her. He began sucking and nibbling her nipple while fondling her other breast. She closed her eyes and sighed as she felt the tingling from inside swelling up again. His lips moved down over her sagging belly. When he began softly playing with her clit, her legs opened instinctively to give his fingers more room to work. Even though his fingers had much less girth than his member, he knew where to put them and began softly probing her walls with delicate strokes. God, he knew what he was doing!

He continued to touch her until she let out a soft moan. Then he slowly withdrew his fingers from her. He looked down over her and slowly and deliberately pushed his fingers into his own mouth and sucked the juices from them. He then bent down to her paunch belly licking and kissing her snatch softly and parting her outer lips with two fingers. Her hands ran through his hair. She was awash with sensations that she'd never known before.

After a few moments he slid from under her grasp and her hands fell over her now saliva soaked cunt. Smiling down at her he leant over her with one hand whilst the other guided his long rod into her. She ceded to him once again as his tool slid in and in to the hilt.

For what seemed an eternity, he simply pressed his groin against hers. All the while, planting kisses on her face and neck. Slowly she became aware of his grinding his hips against hers in gentle round movements. His pubic bone was pressing on her clitoris and the movements rubbed against and inside her, gently increasing her stimulation.

"Oh, my God!" she gasped aloud. "You're going to kill with pleasure!"

He smiled but remained silent, concentrating on the sensation of fucking his landlady without really knowing why he was doing it or if it was just some deep-hidden fantasy. As the pleasure became more and more intense, Mark began to grunt with each push; in unison with Phyllis' own groans.

This was it: she was going to die from being fucked. She thought she couldn't stand his onslaught. But her legs opened aw wide as possible, yearning for the explosion to come. Finally she felt her whole body tense and explode; she grabbed his back and dug her nails into his muscles; her legs gripped him like a vice; and she let out a guttural cry.

As the major explosions inside her died down she once again became aware of her surroundings. His movements had become more urgent after her climax. She looked at his face; a visage of concentration and effort his eyes closed. Suddenly, he thrust his whole body forward as he shot his load into her. The full force of his cum spewing into her drove her over the edge and she stifled a cry which from the emotion of being the cause of his orgasm.

Mark collapsed over her, laughing and panting from the workout. "God... that was.... was brilliant... God!" He wiped his forehead with his hand and pulled himself out of Phyllis and crawled onto the floor to rest.

The sensation of his still thick cock sliding out of her well-rubbed pussy was one of relief that the pounding was over, and, at the same time, that a part of her was leaving with it.

As he lay on the floor, the mixture of the alcohol and drug, Phyllis had slipped him, took their toll, and he began to fall asleep. Phyllis pulled herself up. "Come on, dear," she said, pulling at him, "let's get you into bed: You've earned the rest." But she couldn't move him; he was far too heavy for her to lift. She was also spent after their session. And, after a while, she gave up trying to move him.

"I'll leave you here, then," she said as she picked up her things. "Thanks for a lovely evening, I'll see you tomorrow." And she pecked him on the lips. Thinking better of it, she went to his room and took his duvet from the bed to cover him with it as he slept on the floor.

Just as in the previous occasion she went through the adjoining door, and once inside her own part of the house, she couldn't believe what she'd done. Her mind was racing again. She couldn't stop, not now. She wanted him for her, always. And a plan formed in her mind.

To be continued...

12