All Comments on 'The Observatory'

by mindventure

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

I accidentally touched the space to vote 2 stars and now it won't let me change it! I liked it much more than that though, 4-5 stars :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Great story. Five stars. A sequel would be very much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More stories please!

This writer continues to produce well-written, creative stories! This story is very intriguing and provocative. I certainly hope there are more stories like this to come.

UnfetteredMaleUnfetteredMaleover 10 years ago
Outstanding

Clearly an outstanding piece of work...well written, well paced, and deliciously erotic.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 10 years ago
Well done.

More please. Excellent writing. Sounds like something that could actually happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Read!

Great work. Laura and Kevin are quite a pair!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh my, oh my, oh my.....

This may be the best story I've ever read on the site. Laura and Kevin are the perfect erotic couple. I love the writing, I love the story line, and I love the sex scenes. The other two Laura and Kevin stories are great but this one is the best of all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
And I thought the Audrey Chronicles were the best I've read.....

This tops them all. Wonderful story.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 10 years ago
excellent piece

Two voyeurs's ideal setting, with a willing mate as accomplice.

parker3522parker3522over 9 years ago
Erotic! Sensual! Well Written!

You should be making your living writing. Nicely done. The characters you have created are human and believable. The sexual adventures you describe would be addictive. The aphrodisiac of new multiple sex partners along with the thrill of showing off in front of your mate would be incredible. I'll continue to read your stories, one by one, taking my time, enjoying them, along with the arousal they bring to me.

Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermindventure@mindventure
564 Followers
Just a guy who likes to write..........I was born at a very early age but didn’t develop an interest in writing until much later. I began writing fiction in high school and briefly considered a career as a journalist or freelance writer before life steered me in a different di...

SIMILAR Stories