The Octopussy Necklace Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you are into business, finance?" she asked, hoping to get him open up with her.

He traced the outlines of her generous lips with his fingers before replying. Then he began to tell her about the set up he ran. It seems business was okey dokey till his company participated in some international business symposium where he got some excellent openings for exporting the Middle East countries.

She heard him in rapt attention, mentally making notes of all that he was telling her. She put in a few words here and there based upon what all Joey had told her about international business, which more or less covered her alibi of having attended college.

This seems to impress him all the more. All along the limousine kept moving. It seems he intended to have her with him for a one long drive.

"It's not every day a guy gets to meet a beautiful woman with so much of knowledge," he said.

"Why, thank you sir," she replied with a bright smile on her lip. "Believe me Ollie, may I call you? ... Oh, thank you. Like I was saying it's wonderful to be in the company of such a dynamic, powerful and charming personality," replied Nikki with a wide eyed innocence of a school girl.

That seems to inflate his ego.

"Talking about being charming, Nikki why don't you take of that pretty dress of yours so that we can see some more of your charming beauty."

Nikki nodded. She unzipped her dress and carefully removed it. She was now in her red bra and panty. The necklace resting in her cleavage. The limousine continued to move along at an unhurried pace. It was extremely erotic and she could feel herself becoming moist.

He began to fondle her breasts with his thick pudgy hands, enjoying their softness. He pulled at the left bra cup to have a peek at her nipples. Seeing their taut arousal, he gave a smile and began playing one finger over it. Nikki closed her eyes and leaned back against the backrest. He then again started talking about business matters, and then after some time asked her to remove her bra in a very matter of fact voice.

Nikki silently complied.

He then pushed apart her legs and placed her hand on his bulge. His hands went back to massaging her boobs, kneading them, rolling them in his thick palms. Her womanly scent was filling up the car. He pulled her close to him and placed his mouth over her breast and began to suck greedily while his other hand slid down towards her treasure and began pressing the moist fabric of her panty. Nikki let out a low moan, as his mouth and hand picked up speed.

The limousine continued on its journey in the moonless night, the chauffer on the other side of the partition never bothering to seek guidance. It seemed he knew the routine pretty well. Her panty was on the floor by now. Ollie was finger fucking her, while his lips traversed all over her body, her nectar flowing freely, wetting his fingers, her inner thighs.

Then he abruptly let go of her and pressed a button. The headrest slid down. She didn't have to be told what to do next. Nikki settled down and spread her legs as wide as possible in the backseat of a moving limousine. He undressed unhurriedly to reveal his thick, fleshy manhood in a complete state of arousal.

Then he moved between her legs and lowered his mouth on her engorged pussy lips. He ran his tongue all over her outer labia, exploring her, spreading them aside to reveal her pink inner lips. She spasmed, lifting her hips as his tongue played over clit. Unable to control any longer, she gave out a loud throaty wail as her orgasm took hold of her body leaving her spent and completely motionless.

Ollie spoke slowly over the intercom to the driver who immediately took the limousine of the country road and discreetly parked it in a secluded area. He then stepped out of the car and disappeared into the shadows of the night.

A while later the car began rocking in a gentle rhythm to the activities taking place inside the limousine. The stillness of the night was broken by the squeaking noise of the limousine as the rocking pace increased. Then it came to a standstill with a deafening silence.

Sometime later the door opened and the fat man stepped out, fully dressed. He leaned against the engine hood, a cigarette in hand. He puffed contently, never once glancing inside the car. Then he stubbed out the cigarette and moved back inside. The chauffer materialized out of the shadows and the limousine started on its return journey.

Back in her room, Nikki took some note sheets and began to write down all that had transpired between the two of them. It seemed that business had picked up after that symposium. And now the value of the export sales were far higher than the country sales. She began noting down the list of some of the clients mentioned by Octopussy along with their country of origin.

So was there something more about these sales to the Middle East? Espionage?

"This is getting over my head," she muttered to herself before finally falling asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning the girls gathered at her room to hear about her "date."

It seemed, as though, driving around the country side was one of Octopussy's favorite routine. And then finally a fucking session with the limousine parked in a wooden area, safe from prying eyes.

Nikki winced in pain. The fat Octopussy had been on top of her for quite some time and the back ache was a proof to that.

"Margo took a complete day off after entertaining him in his limo," said Gina. "You are lucky to get back with just a sore back."

"Not to mention a sore pussy," said another of the girls.

More laughter followed.

The talk moved to another topic and Nikki was left alone with her thoughts.

"All this is getting me nowhere near Tom," she reasoned. "Sure, a lot of stuff to raise doubts about something being wrong about those international sales making a quantum jump in such a short span of years. But how does Tom's abduction make a connection with all this? Was he onto something? Then there is this necklace thing. Greta had certainly said the Octopussy Necklace. But during her fuck ride with Octopussy, he made no mention of dealing in precious stones."

She winced as the gnawing by Octopussy around her inner thighs began to act up. He had lustily eaten up her pussy.

"Hey girls," Nikki heard Eva's voice boom in the room. "C'mon let's get cracking. I need you all in the Lounge pronto."

The girls bade her, a quick, good bye. Once alone, Eva came up to her.

"Oliver was speaking a lot about you. He really liked your company."

"He has sent this as a mark of his appreciation," she continued and handed over a small box.

Nikki opened it. It was a golden bracelet studded with diamonds.

"Like I said honey, you and me will go places," said Eva softly.

"I have become a real classy whore," thought Nikki.

"Oh, I almost forgot," said Eva, turning back from the door. "You have an escort booking for tonight also. That big fella, what's his name ... Hugo." With a wave of her hand, Eva stepped out of her room.

To Be Continued ...

Alex

Dear readers please do put in your invaluable vote.

12