The Office: Pam is Proactive Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim walked over and stood over her. His hand was sliding up and down his own cock at a tremendous rate as his eyes locked onto Pam's. The sexual delight shone through them as he steadied himself by grabbing onto her shoulder clumsily. She looked back at him having surrendered completely to the moment, her soft green eyes pleading with him for this to be over.

He grunted deeply and his knees dipped as they weakened. His balls contracted as they began to pump his hot cum up his steely shaft. He came like he never had before, nearly knocking Pam over when all his weight came down on the arm holding her face in position. The other guy's cum had started to harden by now and was being overlaid with Jim's steaming sprays. She was too docile to say anything as the cum finally stopped spurting onto her face.

She couldn't see anything now and was afraid to open her eyes. She heard Jim zip up his pants and felt his hand on her head momentarily but then heard him walk out of the room and over to his desk. The jingling of his keys announced he was leaving and she heard his footsteps quickly recede and the door close.

Pam was kneeling in what seemed like a puddle of semen after a getting caught in a shower of cum. Her chest was heaving as her heavy breathing gradually slowed and she was brought back to reality. She couldn't deny her embarrassment but she was having a harder time trying to explain away why she was smiling...

12