The Office- Pam's Wedding Day Ch. 10

Story Info
We find out if Jim and Pam can stay faithful after all.
1.1k words
4.16
18.5k
4
3

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow what a year. Pam had been through the craziest sex drive of her entire life and had taken things to a whole new level. From going down on Toby on her wedding day, from having sex in the conference room with David Wallace once and Angela and Dwight another, having sex with Ryan in the basement, and even up to having an orgy with her own sister whom she went down on. It had got out of control and the only reason that she was able to save her marriage is because Jim was busy being unfaithful as well and it evened the playing field. However 3 months had gone by, and no problems arose between either of them and both had stayed faithful this entire time.

Things were a bit awkward between Pam and Penny, but they tried their best to move along with life as sisters and to never bring up everything that had happened. Pam was working late today to catch up on work that Michael never did as usual. "You want me to stick around and wait for you"? Jim asked his wife as she focused down on her work. "No you don't have to, but you can get dinner for us and I'll see you home in about an hour or so." Jim nodded to what his wife had just said and headed out of the office. Pam continued to do her work and was finally all alone and able to focus on it to get done faster.

Pam thought she was alone until she saw Kevin come out of the kitchen heading to his desk crying. Pam immediately got up and rushed over to him to see what was going on. "I just had another woman cancel our first date because she saw my picture that I texted her and hated it. I'm never going to find someone. I'm just gonna give up." Kevin was trying his best not to cry too much in front of Pam while explaining his story. "Aww Kevin I'm sooo sorry, just keep your head up someone will come along for you I promise." She waked over and kissed him on the cheek before beginning to walk back to her desk.

Kevin called Pam back to his desk before she was even halfway back. "Listen Pam, I'm desperate, beyond desperate, could you maybe help me?" Pam was curious as to exactly what he was asking and asked him just that."I haven't seen or touched a woman's breast in years and years and I butler thought maybe you could help me, please Pam I need it so bad and am so lonely please." Pam was in shock to hear what Kevin was asking her. Kevin was nowhere near good looking to her and couldn't see herself doing something like that for him at all. Besides, she was staying faithful to Jim and they were very happy, those days were over.

As Pam walked away she started hearing Kevin sob and sob, and felt horrible. She began to think what it would be like to be the way Kevin was, not too intelligent and very overweight. He probably hasn't seen a woman naked for years and maybe he was dangerously lonely. Pam had the kind of personality that she always wanted to help people, even if it was lowering herself to a level that she wish She could avoid. However as she learned this last year, almost everyone loved her body, especially her ass she noticed, and with the other women that work here it's no surprise all the attention always falls to her.

She slowly walked back over sighing as she did so, realizing that she was going to give in. She wasn't going to get close enough though that anything else could happen, she had made that mistake before, so all she was going to do was show him what he wanted to see and let it be that."Kevin I swear to God you better never speak a word about this, you hear me?" Kevin nodded his head in excitement as he was beyond ecstatic and staring Pam down as she was about to begin removing her shirt.

Pam decided to wear a pink sweater with some flowers that covered the bottom part of it, and Kevin almost fell out of his chair when she removed it. He looked at her toned stomach and perfect breasts that stay covered by that black bra that Kevin demanded to come off with his eyes. Pam picked up on exactly what Kevin was thinking and began to remove her bra and threw it on the desk next to her shirt. She was covering her breasts with her hands which had disappointment all over Kevin's face as he desperately wanted to see them, which at this point was when Pam sighed and deep breathed and removed her hands and placed them down to reveal her tits to Kevin.

"Oh my God I have stared at those tits countless hours, wow they are incredible please let me touch, damn I need to touch them so bad." Pam cautiously began to walk over as she was a bit nervous by Kevin's enthusiasm. She was within arms reach of Kevin who was sweating furiously as he reached up and took Pam's breasts in his hands, moving them around and up and down. He then placed his hands on Pam's sides and had her move in a step closer so that now her tits were right there in front of his face and he began sucking and licking them from one to another. All Pam could do was enjoy it as she expressed with a little moan that she let out.

Kevin noticed her approval and became too excited, as he removed her pants and pushed her down on the desk, she waited there as he removed his pants and boxers and slid down her panties and inserted himself into her fucking her doggy style against the desk.

Kevin was going as fast as possible fucking Pam hard. Both hands in her ass slamming it and spanking it as he moved fast inside and out of her. As he finished all over her ass she realized that this was just the way it was.

Pam was a sexy woman with sexy curves. She realized that there was no turning back, plain and simple she was a little office slut who loved being admired and fucked, and although she loved Jim and was still married, this was a lifetime that she would never be able to break.

Thanks to everyone who read the series.

I have another office episode coming up that is separate from all the work I did here, entitled Pam's dilemma.

Hope everyone enjoyed the series and hope u also enjoy my future work. Happy reading!!