All Comments on 'The Office Party'

by jnw001

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sfgiantsfansfgiantsfanover 16 years ago
What a party!

At your next party let me know....I want to cum. I love cock and pussy and I'm sure you can squeeze me in to your schedule!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
even better than that!

I love those bisexual stories where everyone gets what they need. The author should be congratulated.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 16 years ago
Nice

...but I would have liked even more detail. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot Stuff

For a guy who's bio says he's never been with a man, this author does a remarkeable job of describing sucking cock.

A very well written tale as are his other postings. My congratulations!!

forfun44forfun44over 12 years ago
Loved it!!

I love a story that takes the taboo out of being bi & being open about having sex with others out of wedlock. Jealousy is such a childish thing. It ruins a lot of good relationships. Keep up the excellent writing.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
please continue

This story was a hot sequel to the other Office stories. I too am married but also have an active gay sex life. I would love to watch my gay lover fuck my wife. My cuckhold desires are very strong and I truly wish my wife would find a lover to fuck her in front of me -- and then I could suck my gay lover's cock in front of her. I can't wait to read about the 3some at the dinner party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous