All Comments on 'The Office Slut Ch. 09'

by Lady Grey

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
perseygoddessperseygoddessalmost 16 years ago
Enjoyed - Great series

I found it entertaining to read how she progressed. Love to hear what happens to Sam. Thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
an exceptionally well written story

I am sorry to read that Sam's tenure as entertainment director is finished. I was hoping that she would be offered another assignment, that would make her more of an executive, and have even more to do with the entertainment of the officials of the company. Still being the company slut, but with a little authority. thanks for the well written novel......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Plagierism! Boycott this author!

Boycott this author! Entire sections for the Office Slut series have been plagiarized from other stories like Sabineteas's Foolishness and Humiliation series. That's is why Chapter 5 of Office Slut is gone.(Most of Chapter 5 is from Sabine's chapter five of F.A.H.) What else has Lady Grey stolen?

JillWalshJillWalshabout 15 years ago
Well done!

I found it a compelling tail to keep reading, well written and it maintained my interest through the end. As to the comment on "Plagierism": I have read many of the author's stories and find the real and the make believe to be well written. I for one know that there is much commonallity in writing and that ideas come from everywhere, mostly we do not know whether an idea is totally ours or was planted by something we learned of from others. A concept may show up as something that has been filtered through 10 people before we hear it and its origin is unknow. I do not believe Lady Grey is guilty of any wrong doing. Read her, she is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Chapter 5

Pity that chapter five is missing - great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fun story

So what happened to chapter 5? The rest was good fun, and only leaves you wanting more. Many thanks for all your hard work.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
Ladies what do you think. any one willing to apply?

I want to work there. Sammamtha well she got fucked, the extra parties seamed a bit much. She should of been allowed to negotiate for extra money. Good sex, nice variety of women and men, some time off, and I assume the shopping and clothes were hers to enjoy.

Does anyone believe a women could do this, makes for a nice man's fantasy of controlling a willing subject, that is the power of determining her sexual partners?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well?

When are you going to finish Samantha's story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Something missing?

Whatever happened to Chapter 5?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Isn’t this just a story about the rich taking advantage of the financial position of a young woman? I am surprised that a woman would write such garbage, she must be a Trump fan, whose followers think it’s ok for those with privilege take wanton and ruthless advantage those with lesser means.

YEAH, JUST GRAB THEM BY THEIR PUSSIES!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a stupid comment.

charsley40charsley404 months ago

It would be interesting to ready where Samantha’s journey goes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous