All Comments on 'The Officer's Wife'

by Hotwife

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
insatiably25insatiably25over 19 years ago
I am beside myself.

I am beside myself and dont know which story I like more. This one is great. I especially liked your titty milk spraying all over him,...not something that I have ever thought about,...but certainly want to try sometime.

I wish you were someone that I knew.

Nate (insatiably25) yahoo, and here. Check me out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Maybe something like this has happened

I have tried to get my wife to fuck others but she is not a risk taker. This story is really great. Now, the sequal when the Colonels wife finds her husband fucking a female black enlisted lady and decides to see how Ron's huge black cock looks and feels sliding in and out of her juicy white cunt !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
simply awesome

i have been reading many stories , but i must tell u the story line , the way u went about telling detail and above all the manner u handeled the tempo all r awesome , looking forward to more and more from u , all the best...

perry47perry47almost 17 years ago
Story Request

From Perry-great story-one of the most detailed and erotic ones I have read. Could you write a long interracial one about yourself being a stewardess and having wild oral sex with black men on commercial airlines while in flight. I like stories about stewardess's-I do not see many. One of the best I have read on this site. I will add it to my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW

GREAT STORY

TomboneTomboneover 11 years ago
very hot

Read this several years ago. It was hotter the second time around

Don't

normally orgasm reading a story but did this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stupid nigger whore.

Eat shit and die.

mousse29mousse29over 8 years ago
congratulation !!!!!

beautiful and great ))))))

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How stupid can you be??? Put this shit in I.R.!!!!!

1 star for this dumpster fire of a story!!!!

col_lovercol_loveralmost 6 years ago
Hotwife the Slut.

I love a good slut wife story, 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great writing

Terrifyingly believable. Could this one be true, sort of?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Whore

This whore is one despicable piece of shit. Her admirers are barely better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't courtmartial her, but you vcan the enlisted bastard

and then send them both to the firing squad... and use 106 howitzers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong category

belongs in Interracial

LitoFloresLitoFloresabout 3 years ago

A true story, as such is the matter, the finger in the anus and ejaculating, very true he must have squeezed the finger, since the whole body contracts. That he made a good counteroffensive in the facts without a doubt, very well explained and as such it happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is most likely that this story is based on true events.

It stood the test of time. As on Sept. 24/21, this story had got 85 favorites (faves) out of 169k views, which is 1 fave per 1k views (only very popular stories get more than 0.5 faves per 1k views!)

Karen is a keeper. Period.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Hi, Im a dude pretending to be a woman writing a story to portray women as shallow worthless trash, because in my misogynistic mind thats how I see them, because like my rightwing dad, we always look down at women because they are always beneath a man.

And I know most readers will actually forget that this is the internet and people lie, like I did when I created my name.

Pretty sure I covered everything that was wrong all around this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The is cliche ridden, formulaic drivel. If you score it above a 1, there's something wrong with you.

trucker1965trucker19657 months ago

Clearly not a true story. Clearly not written by someone that has any knowledge of the military or Army specifically. The Army has stockade not brigs that's Marine and Navy. Colonels aren't in command of infantry battalions, they are above that level of command, and the is no such thing as Army or jail. A judge has no power to order the Army to take a criminal. How did she get into a enlisted club with her officer dependants ID badge? Same with the enlisted gym.

The upside is that once it gets out and she ruins her husband's career, no respectable man will want her and she will only be worth being a cum dumpster for black men looking for a willing cum receptacle, or the local drunks at the neighborhood bar playing ool and looking for a willing whore to use before going home the their wife. She's basically made herself a worthless cheap slut.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff4 months ago

I just stumbled on this story, and I'm very sorry I did. Nothing about this story is erotic. Its about a cheap slut looking to ruin her husband's career. Nothing about her military telling is even close to reality. 1 = is way too many.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff4 months ago

Dumb question. Who is watching her children while she's fucking her are off?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Same old black thug racist trash. Stupid and ugly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous