All Comments on 'The One Off'

by dchatterly

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Top Story *****

Top Story, Well written, fast pace, loved the dialogue and imagery. No wonder it got a hot rating - More of the same please !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fucking gutless Poms !

The worst scourge on Lit !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Sick Fucker!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Exciting, but unlikely

Unlikely at least three times. By unlikely, I do NOT mean something might only happen 2 times out of 10 opportunities. NO, I mean something might happen 1 time out of 500! Since the events described would not be truly independent, the three things might happen 1 time out of 20,000 opportunities! SO, instead of Exciting, I would have to guess BullShit.

The other factor to consider, if this Sweetie were to actually act this way, would be if it would be appropriate (or wise) to get three DNA tests run!

4*

49greg49gregalmost 11 years ago
In answer to the previous comment by Lickideesplit

You talked about the impossibility of the actions in the story ever happening. You're right, they probably wouldn't. In real life that is. This is a 'story', ie FICTION, to be more exact it is a FANTASY. Duh. I thought it was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So who were the pronouns,

were they ever really married or did they just keep holding mock anniversaries?

even though the story is in LW, there is no real wife in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Complete trash and waste of time. 1* for this crap

What ugly and complete waste of time reading this garbage.

The writer must be a freaking retard to write something so stupid, nonsense wimp and brainless like this horrible story.

1* for this lame.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
It was all going so well

until he started calling the shots...

you teased us into thinking the husband had taken back control, but oh no. Then if someone has a huge cock, all women just fall in love with it immediately.....

Apart from anything else, he should have been a gentleman and opened the car door for his wife, especially in a dark car park.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Hail Britania

Happy home of the cucks and whores galore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
a bit over the top

however if you and your wife have never been exposed to this in a theater you are missing a pleasure. If nothing else you will have a fun time back at home...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

these stories would make more sense if the woman was being forced and the man could nt do anything about it for whatever reason, but in these stories the husband seems to always get a hard on when he sees some arse hole abusing his wife, then the cunt starts helping in the abuse. Its always the same old unbelievable story. guy would nt get the horn if they saw someone fucking about with their woman not unless they was a weirdo and although a woman may be forced to do some act like a bj she aint going to become a whore just because a stranger tries it on, much more likely to shout rape. Do better and your stories may even become worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, but I don't buy someone could do that in a theatre and not be noticed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Back in the early 1970's my pretty wife and I were in New Orleans and riding a St, Charles streetcar. My wife was wearing a pretty dress. She was also wearing pantyhose. She often wore pantyhose without panties, and often she would wear them crotchless. There were many people on the streetcar, so my wife took a seat next to a window and I stood in the aisle a few feet behind her seat. By so doing, someone who really needed a seat could sit next to her. A much older gentleman wearing a suit got on the streetcar and sat down next to my wife. I was looking out the open windows and enjoying the ride. I glanced forward a little and saw my wife, and as I looked at her she turned her head around to look at me and gave me an odd look. I had no idea what she was trying to convey, but I couldn't get any closer due to the crowd standing around me. After a while, stopping and starting, people getting off and on, we finally got to our stop, and stepped off. I asked, "What were you trying to tell me?" She said, "Did you see the man sitting next to me?" "Yes," I said. She said, "Well, he was feeling me up. He had his hands on my legs and up my skirt." I was shocked, and said, "On the streetcar? Right in front of everyone? Well, did he feel your pussy?" She answered, "What do you think? He felt me with one hand, and himself with the other, and shot off in his pants!" Talk about shocked!! Then she said, "I need you to fuck me, and I need it now!" Wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous