All Comments on 'The Only One I've Ever Lusted For'

by Sugary_Comfort

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice, but. . .

Nice,but I wouldn't be so sure your sister and grandma had no clue. 1) Your own account shows your grandma was already suspiscious. 2) Your sister was in college and probably not a virgin. Both would know the signs. 3) No matter how well you cleaned up after, the room would smell of sex for some time afterword.

Sugary_ComfortSugary_Comfortover 12 years agoAuthor
To The First Commenter

My grandma may have thought something went on but I don't think she really cared at the time.

As for my sister, she was a virgin until she got married. So don't assume things.

And I very much doubt that sex that lasts less than 5 minutes and isn't preceded by quite a bit of foreplay won't make an entire apartment smell like sex. It was a small apartment (though, yes, I said house) with all the rooms opening up into each other.

Though I will say that there was a time when we did have sex in that place and minutes afterward my mom, her friend, and my sister walked in and my mom made a comment about the smell but luckily I have some pretty naive family members. Had she thought I had sex, she would have asked me later when it was just me and her.

maineman4umaineman4uover 12 years ago

Sex odor within 5 minutes is possible. The fragrance wouldn't dissipate but 3 feet or less from the sex site. Your boyfriend's finger-fucking on previous nights, with "2 fingers" would have most likely been the reason for having little or no pain.

Another wonderfully written true story for this category. You are an excellent writer.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 12 years ago
Thanks

For sharing your first time. I love tales of sexual exploration, and yours was a pleasure to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Similar experiences

I'm still in love with the man I chose to make my first, and we've been apart for years. Thank you for bringing back some good memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
can any black bad boy rough lowlife thugs email me?

I am looking for anonymous email friends who can tell me true stories or videos about lowlife rough black boys who are molesting pretty white decent adult women until they become their milking cows personal sluts. ohhhh

can u email me true stories of lowlife rough nigger boys violating pretty decent white adult lady bosses humiliating them into orgasm?

my new email is virgintsik1 at gmail dot com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous