The Only One I've Ever Lusted For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I could finally stand it no longer, I snuck from my tent and went to his. He came out and we decided to go for a walk, knowing our talking would wake up my mom.

On our walk, it began to get colder and I started shivering. He stopped me and took off his hoodie and handed it to me. With a wide smile I pulled it over my head then linked my arm through his and rested my head on his shoulder. We started off down the trail again, glad for the summer sun that stayed out well past midnight.

As we came around a bend in the trail we found a little outdoor theater. It was just several benches sat in a curved way in front of an empty space. We were a fair way from all the other campers in the area and it was late so we sat down on the first bench and immediately began making out.

Like always during out little sessions, his hand found its way into my pants. But we noticed that the way I was sitting didn't make for easy access. So I turned around, facing the trail we'd just stepped from, and leaned back against him. I undid my pants and his hand snaked into my panties and began playing with my clit. I stifled the moans that tried to escape, not wanting to have them echo through the woods.

Just as we were beginning to really get into it, we heard footsteps approaching and so I sat up and pulled the bottom of the hoodie over the top of my jeans, covering the undone button and zipper. Seconds later a man came trotting past with his dog. He looked at us and gave us a smile that, to me, felt like it might be a knowing one.

When he was out of sight we laughed and I leaned back to enjoy my man's fingers some more. It wasn't long before I could hear his ragged breathing, feeling the heat of it on my ear and neck. Behind me I felt his cock, fully hard, pressing against me. I wiggled a little bit, rubbing against him and was rewarded with a low moan from him. Reaching my hand back I found his dick through his pants and began kneading it, hearing a sharp intake of breath as I did so.

Both of us were panting and moaning and I wanted so badly to go further. As if he read my mind he whispered into my ear that he had condoms in his back pack. We quickly jumped up, I fixed my pants, and made our way back to the campsite. But as he was in his tent digging around in his bag for the condoms I began to get nervous. I knew we couldn't do anything in the tent or else my mom or sister would hear. We'd have to find a spot outside somewhere. Most likely the only decent spot was the little theater, but it was so open to the trail and we'd passed a few late night walkers on our way back.

He came out of his tent with a smile and I told him about my worries. The smile left his face but he took my hand and gave it a squeeze, assuring me that if we found a place, great, if I was too nervous, we could continue this some other time. I was grateful for his patience with me as we took off slowly down the trail once more.

At the benches we sat down and began making out again but could never go any further because so many people kept passing by. Eventually we became frustrated and decided we'd just have to find another time for our first time. With annoyed sighs, we got up and headed back to our tents, kissing one last time before we parted.

The next day we packed up our stuff and headed out to meet the tour bus that would take us through the park in hopes of seeing some wild animals.

Both of us were exhausted. I from such a late night and he from barely getting any sleep thanks to the cold. We managed to stay up long enough to see a number of ground squirrel and a mama grizzly and her three cubs. After that, though, we just couldn't keep our eyes open any longer and so fell asleep on each other for the rest of the trip.

The ride home was a quiet one, but at least both of us were wide awake. My mom and my sister had passed out at some point, giving my guy and me just a little bit of privacy. We were all fairly chilled so the back seat was covered in blankets, which was perfect for me seeing as I'd decided to have some fun and so had my hand in my boyfriend's pants.

He was nervous we would be caught so he never was able to become fully hard, but that didn't stop me from playing with him. By the end of the ride, he was happy to have finally gotten at least a little pleasure.

While I was happy to use my hand on him, I still had problems with the thought of putting my mouth there. I also had problems with him putting his mouth down there on me. I didn't think he would be very happy with it considering it didn't smell like roses. He kept telling me he didn't care, that he knew it would smell just fine, but I still kept him at bay during our making out.

It wasn't until we were at a youth lock-in at my youth pastor's house that I finally got over my qualms about giving him head. Everyone else was downstairs while me and him, along with our friend and his girlfriend we in the attic playroom. We sat on the couch, watching a movie but soon none of us were interested in the video.

Our friend took his girlfriend to an area behind the couch and me and my boyfriend made our way to a little closet. Inside he found a nice seat on a box and I was on my knees in front of him as we kissed. His hand went down my pants and I undid his jeans and pulled out his dick. It was the first time I'd actually seen it and was fairly surprised at the length of it, not to mention it looked fairly wide. He let me explore it a bit, wrapping my fingers around it, my middle finger and thumb millimeters apart, tracing up and down the shaft, toying with the head, fingering his balls. I came to find that his dick was just over an inch longer than my hand from wrist to the top of my middle finger. Month later I would actually measure my hand and find it was exactly seven inches, meaning he was a very good eight inches in length.

I enjoyed exploring it as I watched the look on his face. He had his head back a bit, eyes closed and a small smile playing on his full lips. Finally, after some minutes of feeling his dick in my hands, I got up the courage and leaned in, just grazing my tongue up the side of it. It jumped in my hands and I sat back, surprised. Looking up at him I saw he was look at him, smiling at my reaction, trying not to laugh.

"I didn't know it would do that," I whispered, causing him to slip and start laughing.

When he stopped I leaned back in and really licked the head of his cock, feeling the entire thing jerk in my hold. He gasped, which spurred me onward. I traced around the head with my tongue and licked over the top, sliding over the drop of pre-cum that was there. Then I slowly slid the tip of my tongue down one side of his shaft, moving my hand when I got to the bottom. I used my tongue to explore every inch of his dick, feeling the smooth skin, roving over the few veins that jutted out, tasting the pre-cum on the head. I began to busy myself with the head of his dick, grasping the shaft in my hand once more. That's when he put his hand around mine and began pumping slowly up and down, showing me what to do. When I caught on, he let go and leaned back, stifling his own moans this time.

His dick tasted so wonderful and felt absolutely amazing on my tongue. I was beginning to discover that I loved doing this. It was only natural, though, seeing as I had a classic case of oral fixation and usually always had something in my mouth anyways. A piece of gum, a ball of paper, a straw, toothpick, my fingernail, anything I could find that I could chew on. So his dick on my tongue was like pure ecstasy to me.

I wanted to taste him more then. Without warning I quickly shoved my mouth over him, being careful to avoid sliding my teeth against him (the only thing I knew about blow jobs). One of his hands flew to his mouth then as a loud groan tried to escape. He looked at me, his eyes wide, his chest heaving and I looked back at him, his dick fully in my mouth, and smiled as best I could.

I began moving my head up and down, pulling him out and pushing him in. He began to relax, his hand come from his mouth to rest on the box once more. I'd never been so content in my life. Something about him filling up my mouth like that sent waves of happiness through me. For me, eating always made me happy, so when I was upset I found something to stuff into my mouth. After I'd swallow it, I'd feel empty again and so continue the cycle. Of course, it never lasted and it was never so good as my boyfriend's cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I was surprised to find that that gaping hole that was usually always there inside my chest felt filled now. I LOVED giving head!

As my mouth moved on him I used my hand, sliding it up and down his now slick cock, keeping time with my mouth. Meanwhile, between my legs I was becoming wetter than I ever thought possible. I could feel my juices beginning to soak my panties and I squirmed hoping my jeans wouldn't get wet as well, but I never stopped sucking on my guy.

It wasn't until I heard footsteps on the stairs that I abruptly pulled off of him and sat back. He quickly did his jeans together and we sat there, both holding our breath, hoping it wasn't the youth pastor or one of the younger youth kids who would go running to him to tell on us.

After a few agonizing moments the handle on the closet door began to turn and when it was opened I was relieved to see one of my male classmates. He was the little brother to my guy friend's girlfriend. He just looked at us for a moment then shut the door and went further into the room. I wondered if the other two had stopped what they were doing before then. My boyfriend and I looked at each other, wide grins splitting our faces as we tried not to laugh at pretty much getting caught. I saw the look in the other guy's eye and knew he suspected something.

We waited until we heard him go back downstairs before we came from the closet. Our friends were sitting on the couch, looking for all the world as if they'd been there the whole time, just watching the movie. We all smiled at each other and started laughing.

The next day my boyfriend and I were at my grandma's house. My sister was there as well which meant the guy and I had to sit on the couch like good kids. Though we were allowed to snuggle so that's just what we did as we watched T.V. Course, that didn't stop me from teasing him by sucking and nipping at his thumb which was right there at my mouth and well hidden by my arm. It was cruel but oh so much fun.

When my sister and grandmother told us they were going to the grocery store real quick, I was shocked. No one had ever left us completely alone. I started to get wet, just thinking about it being only him and me.

As soon as they left the house, I jumped up and peeked out the window, watching them as they got in the car and drove off. When they were out of sight I turned to my boyfriend and said, "So, you wanna do it?"

His eyes grew wide and I saw him gulp. "Seriously?" he said, barely more than a whisper.

I shrugged. "Yeah, why not? I suppose we have at least 30 minutes. That should be enough time shouldn't it?"

He stared at me for another moment before we were on each other, our mouths together, our hands exploring. After a minute or two of excited kissing, he jumped off the couch, pulled his wallet from his pocket and pulled out a packaged condom. He set it on the floor before getting on his knees in front of me. I leaned down and we kissed as he undid my pants and slid them and my panties from my hips, down my legs, and finally off my feet where he then threw them aside.

He pulled back then and looked at me. I blushed and nervously covered myself but he gently pried my hands from my sex and pushed my legs apart so he could really get a look at me. After a moment of that, he looked at me, a sly grin sliding over his lips and before I could fully comprehend the mischievous glint in his eyes, he grabbed me behind either knee, pulled my ass to the edge of the couch, and had his face between my legs. At first I was surprised at the sudden movement and squealed in protest, but my squeal soon turned to a gasp as I felt his tongue flick over my clit. My whole body jumped under his tongue and it was all I could do to cover my loud moans.

He spent a few minutes tasting me and teasing me, his hand firmly holding my legs, keeping me from wiggling away as was my instinct when the pleasure began to be too much. Finally, he came up, taking a deep breath and wiping my juices from around his mouth and chin. He smiled at me in a triumphant way, making me laugh.

As I laughed at his trick, he pulled himself up fully onto his knees and undid his jeans. His cock was rock hard as he pulled it from his boxers. I watched him, my breath caught in my chest, as he stroked himself a few times before grabbing the condom and taking it from its wrapper. I watched as he slid the thing over his dick, fascinated by the whole process. Slowly he moved forward after he had the protection on and positioned himself at the opening to my pussy.

He took his dick and moved it up and down between the folds of my sex. I jumped each time the head of his cock passed over my clit, gasping at the feeling. Finally he stopped playing and began to push himself into me. I was soaking wet already so it made the whole process easier. It felt so strange as his dick pushed me open and stretched me. I was happy to find that it didn't hurt at all like I'd often heard and read about. It was just so much pressure and the new feeling was very different. When he was fully inside of me he began to move slowly in and out, watching my face for any hints of pain.

Since there was no pain, he moved a little faster. I squirmed and moaned as his cock pumped in and out of me, my hands clawing into the couch cushions on either side of me, my body arching with each ripple of pleasure. Then he stopped and pulled out. I slumped back, looking at him quizzically and he took my hand and guided me to the floor. Once on the carpet I pulled my knees up to help him enter me and we began again.

He began going as fast as he could then, nervous that my grandmother and sister would be back at any moment. It felt wonderful but I wasn't able to climax. When he finished, a lovely groan escaping him, sending chills through me, he quickly pulled out, being careful to hold the condom in place.

When I looked at him then, I noticed there was a slight pain in his eyes as he began taking the condom off. Looked down I noticed that the opening of the thing had been so tight on him so as to leave a deep mark at the base of his dick. I felt so bad for him that he'd been hurting at all, and when I voiced that, he assured me it was okay.

When he got the condom off, he tied it and quickly did up his pants and went to dispose of the piece of latex. By the time he got back I had cleaned up and had my underwear and pants back on and was sitting on the couch. He sat down next to me and we snuggled up again to watch more television. About ten minutes later my sister and grandma were back and neither had any idea what had taken place while they were gone. But my boyfriend and I were snuggled together in complete contentment.

12