All Comments on 'The OPALS Club Ch. 02'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 10 years ago
A bit different,

than your other stories, a nice pov from the distaff side. I do, however, wonder just who penny and Megan really are and from what other life they led in a road trip, or crystal clear. CIA, etc. The story however is another 5* from the Eagle, " "

dreaming_dailydreaming_dailyover 10 years ago
This is why

You are one of my favourite authors on Lit. I love the way you describe love scenes. As a 55 plus male myself I would love an introduction to the OPALS. Great idea BTW to have toiletries for the other halves ready in the house, just in case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Proof read please

A very good story. Please proof read for spelling in the future. You're an author!

This was an excellent story line.

playman64playman64over 10 years ago
Very good

I really enjoyed reading and cumming to this.

To me the best part was when they took her anal

cherry. That wasy favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time and well put together. You really had me chumming big time and the pre-cum was running down my leg as I read. Look forward to your next adventure from the OPALS CLUB.

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago

This was a fantastic, titillating and a beautifully presented story!

Don't end it yet!

As a 63 male myself I would love to find the OPALS club!

Thank you for sharing your story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Living The OPALS Life

Another wonderful story. Wife and I really related to this story. We are in our early 50s and we are active swingers in a close group of friends that live this same type of lifestyle. We have attractve couples that range from 45 to 70 in ouur group. We can honestly report that the OPALS club is a reality ghat can be experienced. Keep up the great writing. If you are in NC let us know.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
truly scrumptious

R1, another fun set of sexual stimulation.

And, don't sweat the flubs. I for one enjoy the malapropisms when the auto-correct functions put the wrong word in the right context. Laughter all around!

blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 10 years ago
Remember, Authors

have editors, proofreaders, printers (computer operators) who will catch 99% of errors made. In some cases it's the same person doing all of those things. So give the authors on lit a break, they are trying to bring us their best

writing, but remember we all had to do English 101 at some point.

Some of these are freshmen in college, I hope!

I do agree there are some people who should have editors and some who should give it up!

The Eagle

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars - great!!

Three questions:

1. Did Penny know/think to give herself an enema before the orgy? (If not, that snowball might have been a bit tasty.)

2. What did she do with all of her time before she got involved in the club? (HA!)

3. What do women readers think of Romanic1's writing from a woman's point of view? (This is the second of his stories that I have read/enjoyed with that POV, but I'm a man.) Tim413

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
short & sharp

Very interesting, but it reads (to me) as a diary entry; the sort of 'official diary' read by a superior officer.

It's 'what I did' and not as lot of 'how I felt'.

Great stuff, tho

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous