The Orient Express to Istanbul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jasmine." I purred. Holding on to her arms as I felt the jets of warm water inside me.

"You like that Mrs. Pat?" Jasmine asked, as I was sighing with pleasure as Jasmine's fingers opened me wider and her douche pushed deeper into me.

"Oh get me off Jasmine." I beg as my hand held hers preventing her from pulling the douche out.

Instead however I feel the thin tube exit my body as Jasmine whispers that we have five pair of eyes peering in at us and they are not paying us yet.

"Someone will have seen that Mrs. Pat and will have our number as soon as we go into the lobby. The ones that like to look are usually the shy ones Mrs, Pat and they normally do less damage to your body."

Taking me from the shower cubicle a warm towel is wrapped around my body and with Jasmine's arms comforting me we go to another area where she asks me to lie down.

"Open yourself up Mr's Pat, but remember the eyes that are looking over you though." As Jasmine continues to dry me I also notice her piercing dark eyes staring into my opening. Rubbing oil and massaging it into me I purr with pleasure as she looks up to me telling me to be quiet as the eyes were looking at us.

"There are Kings and Princes out there looking at us Mr's Pat and when I have finished with you it will be one of those that will put in the biggest bid for you. For that you will love me, as it is the cheap and mean ones that do you most harm." Jasmine whispered, all the while massaging the scented oil into my body.

"Come Mr's Pat, your face and hair now and then we are ready." Lifting me off the padded bench and seating me amongst a hundred mirrors Jasmine then proceeds to brush my hair and putting a large mask over my face I hear the hair spray as she handles my hair into place.

Sitting astride my crossed legs Jasmine looks directly into my eyes as she lowers her open legs astride my knee. Without a word she starts to apply layer upon layer of powder on my face, all the time her libido is exciting herself on me.

"Stop me Mr's Pat if you want but it is only I mixing my love onto your body." She whispers.

My eyes, face and lips done I am finished as Jasmine leans towards me and pushing my painted face aside gently kisses me on the neck at the same time I feel her legs opening further.

Looking directly into my eyes her _expression changes as I feel her legs tighten onto my knee, her face then looks into the air and a deep breath tells me she is having her orgasm on my knee. Completely silent she knells over my knee as I can feel trickles of her juices being released onto my skin; my nerve ends feel her moist lips gently roaming over my skin. Then it is over; gingerly she lifts herself off me and makes sure she is covered from any peering eyes. Staring down on my knee we both look as her juices quickly dry leaving a small powdery mark.

"Come, we must go." Jasmine says and taking my hand guides me through the hallway into the parlour full of men, some hooded some in chauffeurs uniforms and some looking very unsavourily. Jasmine's head is bowed low looking at the thick Persian carpet as I look at the dozens of men of all Caucasians staring over to us.

Coming to the end of the room I was looking at a lady seated at a large marble desk, it was Theodora looking almost disappointed while telling me it wasn't to be her that was going to use me as I had been bought by someone for their use. I could see the smile on the bowed head of Jasmine as feelings of relief filled my body.

With that we heard footsteps from behind and it was two very large dark skinned chauffeurs that were coming forward to collect me. Handing Jasmine a pile of clothes she took my hand and with these two hunks following us they waited while Jasmine dressed me. Coming out from the cubicle we were gracefully led to the biggest limousine I had ever seen. I was wondering whether there was a swimming pool in it as the door was opened and I stepped in closely followed by the excited Jasmine.

I sat back in luxury fur covered seats; the windows blackened as excitement started to show in my face as the limousine quickly sped away from the complex.

Knowing Jasmine was going to be my guardian angel all week was a nice feeling also, however she was quick to start putting me in the picture as to what to expect over the next few days. It seems I was meeting an Arabian Prince which Jasmine assured me would be nice. I needed to remember though the customs of their countries and I had to beckon to his every whim no matter how distasteful.

Warning me also that it was depending on my performance whether he wanted me again in the future or I was chucked to the wolves on the final day. When querying that with her she told me in a chilling voice that if I fail him then I am given to the staff for the final day, this could result in ten or twenty people using and abusing me. So Mr's Pat, please be good, as I'd hate to see that body of yours abused that way Jasmine told me, her voice was almost in a tremble.

As she said that the car slowly come to a standstill not realising we were at the foot of a large aeroplane waiting to whisk us away to unknown places. Everything was so luxurious; I had people catering to my every need with politeness I'd never known before. We drank the best pink champagne and eat the best caviar and truffles on the journey while watching a movie on the big screen. I was almost disappointed when we felt the plane loosing altitude, knowing we were at journeys end.

Leaving Jasmine to her own devises I was strapped into my seat and as if it would have made the slightest difference had two beefy guys protecting me as the wheels hit the runway. Coming to a halt and wondering whether my passport was needed all 5'1" of me was hidden from the surroundings as again I was bundled this time into a similar limousine as before. Poor Jasmine followed moments later, it was me these two hunky brick walls were protecting as at high speed now we were driven off to somewhere and we both noticed the tension as tyres screeched as we were thrown round in the back of this large limousine.

The tension eased after a few minutes however the tension grew more and more in both our bodies as for once Jasmine had nothing to say to me and the fear on her face must have transferred to mine. We made it, or so I hoped as I felt the relentless sun disappear and we were suddenly in a tunnel or complete darkness somewhere.

The car stopped, and relaxed now these two chauffeurs opened the doors for us. They were no longer the cool gentleman we left in Istanbul but perspiration was running down their faces and their uniforms were smelling the same fear that they were showing in their eyes. As we were taken to a lift I told Jasmine that this wasn't the perfect beginning to meet someone I needed to excite enormously. Agreeing she told me that once we had booked in then we would have a few days to relax and she will get me in the mood, holding both my hands in a reassuring way.

Booking in wasn't very nice, I was confronted with a perfect English gent, as businesslike as you could imagine and I had to sign a form telling me, well warning me that one word to anybody and I would be dead, simple as that. I had to sign that before I could proceed, who was I to argue I thought, so ticked the correct boxes and signed away.

A lovely bath and with Jasmine helping was nice as my taunt body was at last able to relax. She was so sexual that every conversation we had Jasmine quickly turned the conversation around to sex, it seemed she knew of no other life that didn't involve sex in one-way or the other. I was naked, had been through the same routine with Jasmine as I had at Theodora's place as we lay on my king-size bed awaiting my fate.

Days went by, some we spent alone in my room not seeing or hearing anyone or anything all day. We were well looked after though as servant's arrived with our every need. Other days we were allowed to visit certain rooms, each room however didn't give me a clue as to what country we were in.

Extra tension one morning and the sound of some helicopters as we noticed near panic by the minute in the servant's eyes as an armed guard was also put on our door. This was to be the day Jasmine told me, tension suddenly took over my body also as the sound of talking outside our door made my stomach knot up in sheer panic. Opening the door I was led off to a room I hadn't been allowed in before. The door opened and I prayed he would be my Prince Charming.

He was old, he was filthy, he smelt bad and I had to please this man. He lifted his Kaftan gown and his little dick was laughable. Think he was tensed up also as I tried my best but couldn't get that limp cock to respond to my advances. I was thinking of the pain I was going to suffer when in my best Yorkshire accent I started to tell him what a lovely cock he had. I don't think he had washed for a week as I sucked on him. My compliments were starting to excite him, as at last there was some movement in his placid manhood of his.

He grabbed my groin as if it were an hand grenade and a finger shoved inside me was like something that was so cold that it froze me, sorry Jasmine, but there are limits I was thinking. We finally got it together though as his tongue licked my tonsils and the remains of his dinner were still eatable from his smelly beard.

After a few fake orgasm's he finally started to fuck me with some rhythm and was relieved when I could scream my third orgasm out and saw his face distort with his come entering into my body. Pushing me down onto my knees he offered his shrivelled erection for me to 'worship' and was glad when he pulled me off him, wiped himself dry on his Kaftan and pushed me away again. Not knowing what to do I laid on the floor panting my satisfaction as his piercing black eyes looked down on me for the last time that evening.

Jasmine had witnessed the whole scene and I could tell by her expression that things were not good as she came over to help me to my feet. Taking me to our bathroom Jasmine took me into the large perfumed bath and slowly cleansing me was hoping that my feeble effort was enough and that tomorrow will be another day with the Prince.

For comfort we laid cuddled together I had no problem sleeping but every time my eyes opened I noticed Jasmine with a troubled look on her face and was sure she hadn't closed those eyes all night. Morning arrived and Jasmine was very clingy to me and the first we saw of anyone that morning told us thing's weren't as they should be as one of the servants came to our room and eyed my body with lust. The day before he would have had his eyes burnt out if he would have been seen doing that. Ready for my fate we were called and on exiting the room Jasmine was pushed back in and I was lead nervously alone to another part of the Palace.

It looked as if their orgy had already started the seven or eight men in there were all naked and each erection I looked at seemed bigger and more threatening than the last one.

To come out in one piece I had to fall back on all my experience as large black hands pawed every inch of my body. Trying to take control of the situation didn't work either as what seemed like the biggest guy there took hold of me. Lifting me off my feet he laid me over a cold marble table, his erection felt enormous as opening myself fully for him the pain was still excruciating as his rock hard dry cock disappeared into my anus. All of a sudden erection's came from everywhere and my mouth was forever full as I tried hard to excite these monsters so as to get it over with as quickly as I could.

All three of my orifices were quickly numb as one after the other entered whatever opening was available. I was glad to feel them firstly mounting me and then mainly taking it in turns to come over my face and hair. Most were coming back for more as my bruised and battered body was pulled from one side of the come filled marble table to the other. Gradually the room started to empty and I was able to wipe the perspiration and come from my body and looking around I see only three or four men left.

Two were sitting together; they looked cool and patient waiting for the others to finish. I was somewhat relieved that these two were very gentle and taking them together could have been a lot better in more pleasant surroundings. They took their time and feeling each one empty themselves into me was pleasing as they both smiled on leaving me there on the cold marble.

My whole body was numb now and thought's of Jasmine doing her magic on me were on my mind. However there were two left and any thoughts I had of something nice from them quickly left me as each took one of my arms and dragged me from the table bumping me onto the floor. I was dragged screaming through the palace as everybody looked away from me as I passed them by. Two men were guarding this large sinister room and as my two pulled me along the marbled corridor the guards opened the door for us to go through.

Dumped at the feet of my Prince again only this time there was evil in his eyes as he pulled my hair and directed my face into a darkened corner. Jasmine was there, her hands and legs tied and she was spread-eagled naked onto a large wooden cross.

"Noooo." I screamed out as a large woven leather whip was picked up by one of the Princes men and I watched as he wound it up over his head and a sickening crack as it caressed around Jasmine's body. I watched her frightened face turn to pain and with the Prince holding on to my hair still I jumped up leaving a handful of hair in his hands. Running over towards her I was now shielding Jasmine as crack after crack from the whip was followed by a scream as each time it rained down onto my back.

Almost collapsing in pain I held my arms tightly around Jasmine's neck while she guided her lips to mine and her tongue entered into me making the lashes seem to disappear as she gently and lovingly kissed me. I was no longer screaming out, Jasmine had again taught me to except anything these people had to give as the cracks of the whip began to falter. Knowing my pain wasn't getting any worse we heard the Prince shout something and the whipping ended completely.

Thinking maybe we had won I was quickly mistaken as a strong hand gripped one of my hands and tore me away from Jasmine. I was forced to look on also as she was untied and taken to an old wooden bench. The legs of the bench were wide apart, struggling with this vice like grip I had to watch as Jasmine's legs were bound around each of the legs of the bench. Toying with a cane now I was panicking watching the other man toying with Jasmine's bum and I could sense him winding himself up to hit her.

Lowering my face I suddenly had my teeth firmly imbedded into this guys arm making him flinch and pull away. Again I shielded Jasmine by placing myself over her as each swish sent me pushing myself deeper and deeper into Jasmine's body. I could hear Jasmine whispering to me, telling me to be brave and think of love, but this really was hurting as my lips closed in on Jasmine's neck and kissing her seemed to ease the pain once more.

Again ordered to stop I could see one man masturbating in the corner of my eye, then coming over I put a hand between my sore legs and making sure he wasn't going near Jasmine I guided his heavy erection into my opening. He was heavy and laid on my body as his hard cock rode deep into me, each time the pain was transferring from me to Jasmine making us both scream with each hard thrust he gave me. Again the pain seemed to ease as Jasmine again made me kiss her neck this time however he seemed to notice and pulled my hair arcing my back away from Jasmine's body.

He seemed to have me suspended in midair as all my weight seemed to be pulling at my hair. Even higher I suddenly felt his mouth on my neck and his teeth sinking into me. Really panicking now I started to act as if I was enjoying him and he whispered in my ear that fact also, in his broken English was calling me the whore I was as I answered him in loud pleasing sigh's. Right on time I produced my orgasm for him, this one was so loud and so fake that I felt his erection twitch inside me. Soon I felt his come enter into me also as his tight grip on my hair loosened and he lowered me down back onto Jasmine's body. Her first words were to congratulate me knowing I had purposely got this guy to come as quickly as I could.

Expecting the same again we suddenly heard the door open and close, petrified we laid in the same position for a while, then we realised the ordeal was over and we were alone.

Taken back to our room we were told we had only ten minutes to get to the car, so no time to clean up I threw on some clothes and with Jasmine's help we made it to the limousine. The plane was waiting also, wearily Jasmine helped me on to it and once inside I was asked if I needed to bath which I gratefully excepted.

Humanising me once more Jasmine gently soothed the marks on my body and gently eased the pains my body was still suffering from. Soon we were sitting down feeling a lot better long before the plane was ready to touch down, waiting anxiously for the arrival at Istanbul. I noticed the two men that used us so roughly were also the two bodyguards standing by us. The one that hurt me so much must have thought I fancied more of his brutality, every time I looked at him he had a grin on his face neither did his eyes ever leave mine.

I looked into Jasmine's eyes, smiled wickedly at her; standing up gave this man the come on as I went to use the bathroom alone this time. Knowing he would follow I waited applying more makeup to my face to hide the pain and bruising my face was showing. Sure enough the door handle turned and this big overpowering man came in. Again his big hands started to paw my body as I put my hands to his face. As if I held his face to kiss him instead I dug my nails into both sides of his head and drew my nails down his face producing eight bloody lines down his face as his evil smile turned to one of horror.

I left him there and was relieved when he didn't follow me out as I went back to sit next to Jasmine. Showing her my nails as she calmly cleaned the skin from under them with her own nails.

We were relieved to be back in Istanbul and although the same limousine drove us back to Theodora's place we only had one bodyguard with us this time and he was also silent on the short journey back to Theodora's.

Jasmine and I talked the night away, I was leaving tomorrow and the bond we had produced together was so strong. However we both knew we would be parting and our paths would never cross again.

12