The Orphans Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not knowing what else to do Donna stood in the spotlight as Andrea wound down the festivities. The crowd of prominent people, with tight schedules drawing them away, quickly dispensed and the hall emptied. The spotlights were turned off. Donna noticed that the male model had had a small athletic bag hidden on the stage. When the spotlight went dark he pulled some clothes out of the bag, got dressed, thanked Andrea, and made his way out of the hall.

Andrea turned to Donna as if seeing her for the first time and said, "Oh yes I owe you this don't I?"

She produced her purse and extracted the letters from Bob. In an empty metal trashcan Andrea burned them. Then she turned and eyed Donna viciously.

"That was my last obligation to you. As far as I am concerned we are total strangers from this point on. And if I ever find you within ten feet of Jack after today I will cut your tits off." She paused to catch her breath and then yelled, "Find your own way home!"

Donna screamed in fear, anger, embarrassment, and frustration as Andrea turned off the lights and strode out of the room.

The End

12