The Other Side of Cinderella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkl44
jkl44
12 Followers

************************

Cinderella was left in just her rags not far from the castle. The magic had worn off, and now she would have to get home on her own. The full moon helped her find her way in the dark, and she was able to make it back before her stepmother and stepsisters. She went right to sleep, exhausted, the key clutched tightly in her hand.

*************************

After three days of searching the kingdom, the princess was starting to doubt her dream. She had been to almost every house already, and was running out of places to search. The carriage pulled up to one last house, and she got out, ignoring the driver who wanted to help her. She went up to the door, knocked, and almost turned right around when she saw the women who answered the door. They seemed to be tripping over each other to greet her. She told them why she was there, but they seemed to know already. Town gossip had made sure that everyone knew the first day. They each tried to be the first to try the collar on, but none of them had the key to open the lock. She had locked it that night, because she knew that only the woman from that night could open it. She was about to leave when she noticed a plain young woman hiding in the hallway.

"What's your name," the princess asked.

Cinderella's stepmother stepped between them. "She's nobody, just the maid. She wasn't at the ball, so she can't be the one you're searching for."

"I would like to see for myself," the princess said, stepping around her. She asked again. "What's your name."

"Cinderella," she answered.

"I have something and I wonder if you can help me with it," the princess said. She held out the collar, and Cinderella stared at it for a minute before she held out her open hand, to show her the key.

The princess took the key, opened the lock, and placed the collar around Cinderella's neck. She closed the lock again, saying, "Now I'm the only one who will have the key."

All around Cinderella there was a bright light, and suddenly she was dressed as she was at the ball, all sparkling white. Her stepmother and stepsisters gasped.

"She can't be," they all shouted at the same time

The princess turned to them. "Oh yes she can, and she is. I also know what you've done to her all these years, keeping her as your slave. That's over now, and you're going to pay for what you did."

With that she proceeded to take each woman and spank her mercilessly. She left them with instructions not to come out of the corners she had placed them in for an hour, and she and Cinderella watched as they bawled, red bare bottoms on display. Cinderella felt vindicated, protected, and loved all at the same time. She turned to look at the princess, and saw the love in her eyes. They left the house, never to return.

Cinderella and the princess lived happily ever after, and Cinderella knew how much she was loved every time the princess spanked her bare bottom. She got only good girl spankings. Punishments were a thing of the past.

jkl44
jkl44
12 Followers
12