All Comments on 'The Outsider Ch. 12'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wandering

It is a good story but I feel the plot begins to lose its goal towards the end. What is up with Ruthie? Is she from a strange place, alien planet, or another country? Mike clearly is developing an understanding of her, but where will this lead? What is the point? It is nice if each story installment has a beginning, middle and climax at the end. I like the writing quite a bit, but know you will engage the audience even more if there is an 'Ah Ha' moment or gotcha at the end.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
asparagus

Too many people assume that the plain, vanilla monotony they inhabit is the entire world. Where no one has any mental health issues. Instead they are 'quirky' or 'eccentric'. No one is crippled or handicapped or diseased. They are 'in physical therapy' or 'medical treatment'. If they are financially secure that is.......tough shit on the rest of us.

Consider this viewpoint; asparagus. What is your personal opinion about eating asparagus? Some people love it and some people hate it. Many people can take it or leave it depending the upon the capability of the cook to render it palatable.

After consuming asparagus, some people can smell it in their pee. Some people cannot smell it in their pee. Some people smell it their own pee but do not smell it in pee from other consumers. Some people cannot smell it in their own pee but do smell it in other people's pee.

All of these and each of these are legitimate experiences of the individuals in a group. What you and I and we each and several personally experience because of a minor biological variant is a trivial difference among people.

Whether or not it is politically correct to use the word 'handicap'. I think it is the correct term. As difficult as it is for the onepercenters to ever admit they are useless drones to consumerism and that they have any innate weaknesses. They use to keep them locked up in the basement or attic.

The cartoonist Charles Adams was drawing from real life experiences in his own family and inbred uppercrust caste. "The Lodges only talk to the Cabots and the Cabots only talk to God!".

Then the asylums were the dumping ground for the socially embarrassing mentally ill and unnecessary wives and unwanted children from raped servants. Now they are just dumped on the underfunded public schools and overcrowded prison system and eventually onto the streets to survive bitter winters as best they can.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES