The Overnight Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Shakeera was in my arms now and I held her close. She was tall and I could feel her firm boobs against my chest. I held her close and let her feel my erection. She giggled, blushed, exclaimed "Oh my God!" and continued dancing.

Meanwhile, my wife had surrendered to the stronger Lt. Raj, let him hold her tight, and was dancing closer. At that point, Nalini came up with a brilliant idea and since we did not have a dimmer, she turned the lights off. We could just see enough of our outlines to prevent us from bumping into each other. Lt. Raj and my wife were closer to the doorway and from the light that came in from the kitchen, I noticed that Lt. Raj now had both his arms around her and firmly on her butt.

I dropped my right hand onto Shakeera's butt, felt its firmness and she offered no resistance. It was clear that she was enjoying herself. We moved over to a darker corner, I dropped my right hand to Shakeera's butt and squeezed it. My left hand found her right breast and squeezed it. Then I kissed her. Her hand found my erection and she gently squeezed my cock as we kissed. She placed her hand on my erect cock and started rubbing it. Obviously she has had some prior experience and knew what she was doing.

Lt. Raj was doing the same with Priyanka. He was squeezing her butt, her breasts, and was kissing her. The wine, the Scotch, and the soft music certainly had the right effect on everyone. There was a little light that filtered in from the kitchen and Nalini's next move was to walk over and turn those lights off. Now we were in almost total darkness!

Priyanka and Lt. Raj finished their dancing, went over to the sofa and sat down.

She told Lt. Raj, "Now it's Nalini's turn" and Lt. Raj led Nalini to the dance floor.

Lt. Raj held Nalini tight and danced close. I could not see her expressions as it was very dark. After her dance with Lt. Raj, Nalini came over to me in shock, and whispered, "Mohan ettah, his cock is erect!" Little did she know that my cock was erect, too. Then Sonia suggested that I dance with Nalini.

I picked up Nalini, went to the dance floor, and started dancing. I did not want Nalini to think that she was not desirable, so I held her tight as I danced with her. I had danced with Nalini on previous occasions, but never with an erect cock. I was hoping that she would not notice my erection. I was wrong. She felt my erect cock and whispered to me, "Mohan ettah, is this what usually happens?"

I said, "Only in the company of a pretty girl". Nalini was happy and held me tight.

For the next dance, Lt. Raj picked Shakeera and I picked Sonia. I could tell that Sonia was very aroused by the way she squeezed my palm and kept her thigh between my thighs. My right thigh provided some pressure to Sonia's pussy as we danced. I lost control and kissed her. Sonia kisses very well. Both these Punjabi girls were good. As I squeezed her big breasts, her hand awkwardly crept inside my pants and she held my erect cock and massaged the glans of my penis. I could see Lt. Raj kissing Shakeera and squeezing her boobs.

Sonia looked at me and told me, "I want to sleep with you tonight. Raj can have Kerala cuties Priyanka and Nalini. You can have Punjabi hotties, Shakeera and me. We are Punjabi women and are very good" and squeezed my cock.

I told her, "Sounds great! But Nalini is a virgin!"

Sonia replied, "Priyanka and I discussed this; don't worry. Even though Raj has a big cock, seven inches, he can be very gentle with young women. He initiated Shakeera. Nalini will do fine with him."

I thought to myself 'What are we getting into?'

I had no prior experience in this kind of group sex, but the liquor had its effects and besides, I thought, two Punjabi beauties in one night is a dream come true -- the chance of a lifetime. I was squeezing Sonia's breasts, my cock was hard and I could not think of anything else, but fucking these two cuties first, and then Nalini.

We were ready for bed and some heavy action. Nalini was aroused and prepared to take a major step -- lose her virginity! Priyanka had talked her into it. They had prepared two rooms for our guests and the evening's activities. Priyanka was tired, a little drunk and Lt. Raj carried her to one of the guest rooms and laid her on the large double bed.

Priyanka asked Nalini to stay with her, and Nalini laid down beside her. Lt. Raj lay beside Priyanka, kissed her and started undoing her skirt and then her top. Now Priyanka was in her black lace underwear. Lt. Raj turned off the light, went towards Nalini and started kissing her while he undressed her. Her salwar was off, then her kameez came off. Nalini looked gorgeous in her red satin bra, and matching panties. Priyanka had given her these for her eighteenth birthday.

**********

Sonia led me and Shakeera to the other room and I unraveled Sonia's blue saree, undid her blouse hooks, and caressed her breasts and nipples. Sonia undid my zipper, pulled down my pants and had my fully erect cock out of my underwear. She gave me a smile of approval when she saw my erect six inches and was particularly happy when she saw the big, bulbous mushroom head. Off came her saree and her blouse and she was left in her blue lace bra and matching panties, and I in my underwear.

Now it was Shakeera's turn. She sat on my lap and held my cock as I got her clothes off. I was dying to see her boobs and so I undid her white lace bra and freed her two magnificent globes of white, firm, erect flesh with two petite, erect nipples. I squeezed her perky breasts, tweaked her nipples and then sucked her right nipple.

Then quickly I realized the order of priority. Sonia was the chief guest, the dominant woman, and therefore, the boss. And the boss always cumms first!

So I quickly turned to Sonia, lay beside her and kissed her. I undid her bra. Her huge melons were now freed. I squeezed her breasts. They felt surprisingly firm for their size. She too had petite nipples and I sucked on one and then the other. We kissed while she massaged my cock.

**********

Meanwhile, Lt. Raj had Priyanka's clothes along with her black lace bra off, and was sucking her large erect nipples. He was very excited at her big nipples and areolas, licked them, sucked them, and lightly bit them. Priyanka moaned, "Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh...! Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh...!"

Nalini was too embarrassed to witness this, did not know what to make of all this, and she turned on her side and looked the other way. Lt. Raj inserted his fingers inside Priyanka's panties and played with her pubic hair. Priyanka had a very dense, curly and silky bush, typical of Kerala girls. He then caressed her labia and gently inserted one finger inside her wet vagina. Priyanka's moans grew louder. Lt. Raj then peeled away her black lace panties and started kissing her tummy, navel and went lower to her inner thighs. He licked her inner thighs and proceeded slowly to her pussy. He kissed her on top of her mound and then her outer labia. He separated her inner lips with his fingers and licked her inner lips and the entrance to her vagina with his tongue.

Priyanka could not control herself and cried, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Uuuuuummmmmm...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Oh my God!"

Nalini seemed to be in shock, and tried to ignore Priyanka's moans, but Lt. Raj reached over and squeezed Nalini's breasts firmly. She was too scared to object and besides it felt good. Priyanka's moans and cries only served to make Nalini horny and she felt the twinge between her legs. Nalini's pussy was getting wet.

**********

In the next room, I was kissing Sonia, sucking her nipples, squeezing her breasts and playing with her luxurious pussy hair. I moved downwards to her navel and her inner thighs and licked them. I reached over and took off her blue lace panties. I moved between her legs and gently spread her labia and exposed her wet inner lips and separated her inner lips by running my tongue through it up and down.

She cried, "Oh! Oh! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Mohan, that feels so good!"

I continued to lick her pussy from the entrance of her vagina all the way to her clitoris just stopping short of it. Then Sonia placed her hands on my head, moved my head and placed it right over her clitoris. I did not need any further guidance from Sonia. I flicked the tip of my tongue on her clit a few times.

"Oh my God! Oh my Goooodddd! Come on, Mohan, faster! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!"

I licked her blood-engorged pussy lips and traced the English alphabet on her pussy with my tongue. She loved this, particularly the letters 'N' and 'Z'. I licked her vagina and her clitoris faster and faster. She grabbed my head and made some fast upward movements of her pelvis.

Sonia screamed, "Oh my God! I'm cumming...! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...!"

I felt her pussy contract and get very wet and I swallowed all of her love juices as Sonia had a great orgasm. I did not stop and continued to lick her pussy and she continued her upward thrusts. Sonia was like a wildcat thrusting her pussy upwards against my face.

She cried, "Mohan, fuck me, darling! Fuck me now! Pleeeeeaaasssseezzz...! Fuck me, my darling! I want your hard cock inside my pussy right now! Pleeeeeaaasssseezzz...!"

**********

Meanwhile, Lt. Raj continued to lick Priyanka's pussy and sucked on her clitoris. She was in a high state of arousal and grabbed Lt. Raj's head and thrust her pelvis repeatedly against his face. The pussy licking was too intense for Priyanka.

She screamed, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Fuck me, Raj! Uuuuuummmmmm...! Fuck me now! Pleeeaaasseeee...! Aaaaaahhhhhh...!"

Lt. Raj continued to lick her pussy while he got his fingers inside Nalini's red satin panties, massaged her wet pussy, and inserted his finger inside her. He finger fucked Nalini's pussy and massaged her clit with his thumb. Now Nalini was moaning. He moved his finger in and out of her vagina and his thumb caressed her clit.

Nalini moaned, "Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh...! Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh...!" Lt. Raj moved over, pulled down Nalini's red satin panties, spread her pussy lips, and started to lick her cunt.

This was the first time anyone other than Priyanka had licked Nalini's pussy and she screamed, "Oh my God! Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...!" "(Endah deyvehmeah...!)"

Lt. Raj switched to Priyanka and licked her pussy some more.

Priyanka screamed, "Oh my God! Raj, I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...! Fuck me, Raj! Fuck me now! I want your big Punjabi cock! Pleeeaaasseeee...!"

Lt. Raj swallowed her love juices and continued to lick her gently.

Priyanka was hot and ready to be fucked. Nalini was next. Priyanka had fucked big cocks during her college days and eagerly awaited Lt. Raj's big cock. She was lying down, Lt. Raj mounted her in the missionary position, and she quickly grabbed his huge stiff cock. She pulled the foreskin down and gave his cock some good fast jerks.

She exclaimed, "My God! What a nice big cock!" and guided it to her vaginal opening.

Nalini was overcome with curiosity, wanted to see this big cock and turned around and faced Lt. Raj and Priyanka.

When Nalini saw the size of Lt. Raj's cock, her jaw dropped, and she exclaimed, "Oh my God!" "(Endah deyvehmeah...!)" and covered her face with both her hands. This was the very first time that Nalini saw a man's erect cock and was terrified by the size.

Priyanka had a tight pussy and Lt. Raj's cock had some difficulty getting in. Once inside, Priyanka's pussy held his cock firmly and she squeezed his cock with her pussy, a few times. This squeezing caused his cock to slip out a few times, and each time she promptly guided it back inside. This felt really good.

As he pumped her, she cried, "Oh God! What a nice big cock! Come on, fuck me hard! Faster, Raj! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Your cock feels so good! Fuck mmmeeee.... Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh...! Fuck mmmmmeeeeeeeeeee...!"

Priyanka loved the feel of a big huge cock inside her, brought back college memories, and Lt. Raj fucked her with long, hard strokes. She was like a wildcat and her screams must have unleashed the devil in Lt. Raj because he fucked her hard and enjoyed her screams of pleasure. Lt. Raj's huge cock made a 'big' difference.

Priyanka screamed, "Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh...! Fuck mmmeee...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Fuck me harder, darling!"

Lt. Raj continued hard fucking her for about twelve minutes and then she bucked like a wild horse and screamed, "Oh, Raj! Raj! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...!" and Lt. Raj felt her pussy grip his cock tightly and milk it a few times with her contractions.

Nalini was shocked! She had heard Priyanka's soft moans and occasional screams, while I fucked her in our bedroom, but she had never heard her scream like this! She got hornier and more curious! Her curiosity was gradually overcoming her fear.

**********

In the next room, I was licking Sonia's pussy like crazy and Shakeera was watching us intently and occasionally touching her breasts and rubbing her pussy. Sonia screamed as I licked her pussy and nibbled at her blood engorged pink clitoris. I sucked it in and out between my lips like a tiny slippery penis.

She cried, "Oh please, darling! Don't tease me like this! Please make me cum! Darling, pleeeaaasseeee...!"

I gently spread open her inner pussy lips and ran my tongue through her slit.

Sonia screamed, "Oh my God! Faster, darling! Faster! Aaaaaahhhhhh...!" and I felt her pussy muscles contract and her juices inside my mouth as she had a powerful orgasm. I licked faster, took her entire pussy into my mouth, and swallowed all her juices. Now Sonia was ready to be fucked.

Sonia wanted to try her favorite position. She made me lie on my back, got on top of me, inserted my cock in her pussy. Every woman's pussy feels different and the unique pleasure when my cock enters it is indescribable! She rode me like a wild cowgirl. She started to tighten and relax her already tight pussy during her strokes. She would relax her pussy during the in-stroke and then tighten her pussy muscles during the outstroke! She was milking my stiff cock and I enjoyed that very much. I wondered how long either of us could take this type of wild action.

Sonia screamed, "Oh darling! Fuck me harder, make me cum! Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh...!"

Well, it was time for some G-Spot stimulation. Since Sonia was on top, it was slightly harder to adjust the depth of my strokes. I did it anyway and during each stroke, the large bulbous head of my glans would find her G-spot and give her unbelievable pleasure. She was bucking like a wild horse and I had to hold her hips down firmly to prevent my cock from slipping out. Unlike shy Priyanka, Sonia was wild.

Sonia seemed to slow down a bit. Then I realized that she was just changing strokes. She took the entire six inches of my cock in her pussy and started a back and forth rocking motion without withdrawing it from her pussy. This had the effect of rubbing the base of my cock against her clitoris and she started to moan rather loudly. I reached over and massaged her breasts and played with her erect hard nipples.

She cried out, "Fuck me, darling! Faster! Bury your cock inside my cunt! Leave it there forever!" and she moved her hips even faster.

With each stroke, Sonia went faster and faster until we reached a crescendo.

She screamed, "Aaaaaaggggghhhhh...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Oh God, I'm cumming! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...!"

At the same time my body stiffened, my cock enlarged and stiffened. I knew that I was about to ejaculate. Sonia felt it too.

I screamed, "Oh, Sonia! Darling! Faster, baby! Fuck me harder! I'm cumming, baby! Soniaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh...! Soniaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh...!" "(Zor se chodo)"

My cock enlarged and spasmmed as it shot its semen in about nine strong spurts deep inside Sonia's tight pussy. Sonia felt my hot cum deep inside her pussy and continued to fuck me and milk my cock during my entire ejaculation. After a while, she relaxed, with my cock still inside her and our juices ran down her pussy lips, down the length of my still erect cock to the base.

I felt my cock get soft, but Sonia would not let me withdraw.

She said, "Just leave it in there for a while. One more time, then you can fuck Shakeera."

I thought that it was a harmless request and left my cock inside her pussy. In about two minutes, I realized the full extent of Sonia's request; all six inches of it. My cock got hard again inside her warm pussy and Sonia started her rocking motion all over again. I thought that this Punjabi girl was going to strip the skin off my cock with her wild fucking. This was a fucking machine; and she was good at it; particularly the milking part. This time, I pleaded with her and begged her to milk my cock.

She was delighted to comply and promptly started to milk me. Since I had already cum in her cunt a few minutes before, I felt that I had taken the edge off, and the second round would last much longer. I was right! My cock was still stroking, buried deep inside her juicy cunt. She lay on top of me and I bent over and sucked her nipples.

Suddenly, I felt her breathing faster, her pussy muscles tightened and spasmmed.

She cried, "I'm cumming again! Aaaaaaggggghhhhh...! Fuck mmmmmeeeeeeeeeee...! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...!" and she lay on me quite relaxed. Then she whispered "Shakeera's turn now -- fuck her good and hard. I love to hear her screams."

**********

Meanwhile, Priyanka had two great orgasms while Lt. Raj had not yet ejaculated. Priyanka whispered something in Nalini's ear and then turned to Lt. Raj.

She told Lt. Raj, "She's ready for you -- but please be gentle. She is a virgin."

Lt. Raj turned to Nalini, kissed her and sucked her lower lip. He undid her red satin bra and freed her huge 36C boobs. Like Priyanka, she too had large areolas and big erect nipples. He found the large nipples fascinating and sucked them, while he played with her abundant curly pussy hair. Nalini moaned softly. Lt. Raj then moved lower, kissed her navel and then proceeded even lower.

Lt. Raj decided to explore other territories and proceeded to kiss her legs from her knees upwards to her flat stomach, her navel and then on to her large breasts. Then he repeated the process in reverse. This was the first time that Nalini was with a man -- she was squirming, wriggling, and moaning loudly. This went on for a few minutes and Lt. Raj sensed that Nalini was ready for something more exciting. Nalini's mound and her bush looked spectacular and he kissed the top of her mound. Her arousal overcame her shyness, and Nalini could wait no longer. She placed her hands on Raj's head, grabbed it firmly and guided his head straight to her pussy.

He separated her thighs in order to gain better access, and kissed her outer labia lingering for a few seconds.

Nalini cried, "My God! Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...! Uuuuuummmmmhhhh...! Oh my rajah!" "(Endah deyvehmeah...! Endah rajah...!)"

Lt. Raj opened her inner lips, savored her open pussy for a couple of seconds and then stuck his tongue right in between the flesh of her pink pussy lips and started stroking her with his tongue, purposely avoiding her sensitive clitoris.

Nalini was screaming at this point, "Oh my God!" "(Endah deyvehmeah...!)"

She was bucking like a wild horse and within five minutes, had a strong orgasm! Lt. Raj hesitated a little, slowed down a little and just placed his entire tongue on her pussy. Within a minute, Nalini started to push her pussy upwards against his tongue.

Lt. Raj then moved his tongue further upwards and with longer strokes, started to just brush past her swollen and sensitive clitoris. He licked her clitoris rapidly with the tip of his tongue. This stimulation was beyond what Nalini could tolerate.

Nalini screamed, "Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...! Oh my God! This is terrific! This is lovely! Don't stop! I'm cuuuummmmmmiiiiiinnnnngggggg...!" and she grabbed Lt. Raj's head with one hand and fucked his face with her pussy with several violent strokes.