The Overnight Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lt. Raj sucked harder and swallowed all her pussy juices. Nalini was very much satisfied by his swallowing and felt great. She was also very embarrassed at the way she screamed and acted during her orgasm. Priyanka could not believe what she saw and heard! This was the hidden side of Nalini. Nalini was just as passionate as Priyanka.

As he continued to lick her pussy, he asked, "What do you call this beautiful thing in your native language?" referring to her pussy.

Priyanka was the one who answered, "We call it 'pooru' in Malayalam; her clit is called 'kandhu', your cock is called 'kunna' and what comes out is called 'kunna paalu'."

They both giggled and Nalini placed her hand was on his erect cock covered with pre-cum and gave it some hard and fast strokes just like Priyanka had done earlier. Lt. Raj quickly removed her hand from his cock because he was in a very excited state and did not want to waste his cum by a hand job.

Lt. Raj lay alongside her, kissed her, squeezed her big boobs, massaged her erect nipples using two fingers and his stiff cock was positioned at her temple of love. Reality sunk in and instinctively, Nalini said, "No, no Raj. Your cock is too big! It will tear my pussy."

Nalini was a virgin, all she had done was masturbate in the past, and Lt. Raj's huge cock looked too big and overwhelming to her, and that is why she was so scared.

Lt. Raj kissed her and told her, "Nalini, let me just put a little of the head in; just the head, I promise. If it hurts, I will stop."

She was hesitant at first, but at Priyanka's urging, she agreed and Priyanka placed his cock head at the entrance of Nalini's vagina. Nalini opened and bent her legs to help the entry into her pussy. Her pussy was very tight and Lt. Raj's cock would not go in.

Nalini tried to evade the issue and said, "I told you that it will not go inside."

He pushed again, and tried again to get his cock inside her. Still no luck. Priyanka then reached over, took some liquid sex lubricant from a plastic container on the nightstand, and lovingly massaged Lt. Raj's cock and Nalini's pussy.

Priyanka's massage felt great, "Wow! This stuff is divine! What is it?"

"It's a water-based sex lubricant that I sometimes use when I give Mohan a handjob; usually when I have my period. He loves the slick feel." She stroked his cock some more and then said, "Now put it in; it will glide inside without any problems."

Lt. Raj pushed harder and felt the glans just start to enter Nalini's tight pussy. The glistening head was waiting at the gates of heaven. She helped by moving her pelvis upwards. The slippery head stretched her inner lips and got partially inside.

Nalini cried, "No, no, stop, it's hurting! It won't go inside Raj. Your cock is too big!"

Lt. Raj then told Nalini to relax and take some deep breaths. She took a few deep breaths and Priyanka caressed Nalini's head and lovingly told her, "Nalini, dear, the first time always hurts a little." She turned to Lt. Raj, "Come on, Raj, try again. Push a little harder this time! Sonia told me all about how you initiated Shakeera."

"Sonia's got a big mouth."

Priyanka quipped, "Yes, she will need one in order to suck your big cock."

She encouraged Lt. Raj and applied some more lubricant on his rock-hard cock and all around and inside Nalini's pussy. She held his cock firmly and directed it straight at Nalini's pussy entrance. She felt that it would easily glide inside Nalini's virgin pussy.

Nalini appeared concerned and asked Priyanka, "You think this monster will go inside?"

Priyanka assured her, "Don't worry dear (moaleh), your vaginal walls will expand and accept any size of cock -- just like every woman's vagina. During my college days, I had one boyfriend whose cock was even bigger. I loved it. So, just relax, and enjoy."

With his cock and her pussy glistening with freshly applied lubricant, Lt. Raj pushed harder, felt the head penetrate Nalini a little bit, stretch her pussy entrance, and got the head fully inside her.

Nalini felt a sudden stab of pain as her hymen ruptured, gasped, and then screamed, "Oooooooowwwwwww...! Oh Aaaaaammmmmaaaaaahhhhh...!" "(Mama)"

He pushed harder and got about two inches inside her tight, virginal pussy. There were tears in her eyes, and a smile of relief mixed with disbelief on her face. Lt. Raj's cockhead was inside her warm cunt, and now, she was beginning to feel pleasure!

Priyanka felt greatly relieved as she looked on and saw Lt. Raj push further, and slowly get all seven inches inside Nalini.

Nalini cried out, "Oh my God! This feels good! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! I didn't think your big cock would go in!" She was a little more relaxed, "Raj, you have a big kunna."

Lt. Raj started to gently move his cock in and out of her pussy, and felt her gentle upward thrusts. Nalini was beginning to enjoy this brand new feeling.

She said, "Gently Raj! Go slow! This feels good! Yes! Oh yes! Fuck me, but please don't cum inside."

Nalini was fucking Raj with good deep thrusts with her great-looking legs wrapped firmly around his back. Nalini's pussy was tight! Lt. Raj kept thrusting deep full strokes to let her really feel his big cock.

Her moaning got louder. "My God! Raj, this is lovely! If I had known this would be so pleasurable, I would have fucked a long time ago!" she said. "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! This is great! Fuck me, Raj! Fuck me harder!"

Priyanka was in shock and could not believe what she heard! Lt. Raj increased his speed and fucked Nalini with long, deep, hard strokes. She responded very well. Wow! Women from small Kerala towns are great! Lt. Raj was surprised when he felt her squeeze her legs and pussy a little bit for more friction. He took his cue and fucked her faster and faster; all the time giving her long deep strokes. He felt her body stiffen.

"Oh my rajah! Faster! Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!" and Lt. Raj felt the hot gush of her pussy juices on his cock.

Lt. Raj then increased his speed to a feverish pitch; kept fucking harder and faster and felt his tension mount. When he was on the verge of ejaculating he pulled out; Nalini grabbed his blood-stained cock and instinctively continued stroking his cock over her mound.

Suddenly, Raj felt his cock enlarge, get harder and cried, "Oh, Nalini! Nalini! Faster, baby! Faster! Naliniiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...! Naliniiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...!" and shot his semen in several strong spurts. One spray landed on her face, one on her neck, several spurts on her breasts, tummy and the rest on her mound. It was all over her upper body! Priyanka had her face close to the action and got one spray right in her mouth, which she promptly swallowed. Nalini felt very flattered at the way Lt. Raj screamed her name as he ejaculated. She smiled at him in appreciation.

"Oh my God...!" Nalini exclaimed to Priyanka, "Look at all this cum! This is like a bath!" "(Kunna paalu kandho?)" and laughed uncontrollably. This was the first time that she saw a man's cock spasm and ejaculate and was surprised at the huge amount of Lt. Raj's cum. She was shocked to see Priyanka swallow that one spray and got very curious.

Priyanka noticed her curiosity, "It tastes good Nalini. You too must try tasting it."

She giggled, "I'll try Mohan ettan's."

**********

In the next room, it was my turn to fuck Shakeera. I mounted Shakeera and without any help from either one of us, my erect and stiff cock found the entrance to her vagina. She opened and bent her legs, relaxed her pussy muscles and the entry into her pussy was smooth and effortless. With one slight push, I entered her pussy all the way and felt her strong pussy muscles grip my cock. I started moving my cock in and out of her pussy, stroking her.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Aaaaaahhhhhh...!" she cried at each instroke.

I gave her full and long strokes and she cried out at each instroke and tightened her pussy muscles during each outstroke. Shakeera smiled as she did this. She too was an expert at milking my cock! We fucked for about ten minutes, and Shakeera had two good orgasms during this time.

During each orgasm, Shakeera dug her fingernails into my back and hugged me and screamed, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Oooooooowwwwwww...!"

Then Shakeera held me tightly and turned over and she was on top. She straightened up, sat on my cock, and fucked me cowgirl style with long strokes, all the time milking me like an expert. She watched the extreme pleasure that she was giving me.

"Shakeera honey, your milking is terrific! How did you learn this?"

"Oh darling, just enjoy; my former boyfriend taught me how to do this; now just fuck."

Sonia joined in, "Oh you must mean Sukhminder." Then she turned to me, "Sometimes, he used to take turns fucking both of us. He was always horny and never seemed to be satisfied. We didn't mind; sometimes I miss him. Do you Shakeera?"

Shakeera replied, "Not at this moment," and they both laughed.

This was unbelievable coming from the lips of young hot Punjabi women!

Shakeera milked my cock for about five minutes, the pleasure was indescribable and I felt my cock stiffen and get ready to explode. Shakeera felt this too, and increased her speed and screamed as she fucked me.

I cried, "Fuck me, darling! Fuck Shakeera! Faster darling! I am almost there! Oh my God!" and was ready to shoot my hot sperm deep inside her throbbing cunt.

As I was almost ready to ejaculate, she screamed, "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...! Oh my God! Fuck darling! Fuck mmmmmeeeeeeeeeee...! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...!" and had an intense G-spot orgasm.

I felt her cunt muscles tighten, pulsate, and throb around my hard cock and I was now ready to shoot my sperm inside her pulsating cunt. Shakeera felt my cock stiffen and spasm, increased her speed and fucked me wildly.

I was ready to explode and screamed, "Oh Shakeera! Darling! Fuck me harder! Harder, darling! I'm cumming! Shakeeraaaaaaaaaaahhh...! Shakeeraaaaaaaaaaahhh...!" and I shot my sperm in several strong spurts into her hot throbbing cunt!

After that, we just lay in bed recuperating from the strenuous activity and pleasure. Later, I wiped her pussy and my cock and we went and washed ourselves. When we got out of the bathroom, Shakeera asked me in a sweet and sexy voice "Want more?"

Without any words exchanged, she knew my answer as she glanced at my cock which was still erect, paying homage to her.

A few minutes later, I said, "Time to fuck, Shakeera; come on baby, let's fuck."

She wanted doggy-style and went on all fours. I knelt down and inserted my cock in her incredibly tight cunt and felt her firm grip on my cock. I controlled the strokes and gave her nice long full strokes. I fucked Shakeera for about twelve minutes in this position.

She moaned with each stroke cried, "Fuck mmmeee...! Faster Mohan! Come on give it to me, faster...! Oooohhh, ooohhh, ooohhh, fuck me darling...! Aaaaaaahhhh...!"

Then Shakeera screamed, "Uuunnnhhhh, I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...!" and I felt both her body stiffen and jerk as she climaxed. I continued stroking her for a few more minutes. It was time for a break.

The overnight guests -- Part 2 Change partners

After our first sequence of sex, we were all very satisfied at the turn of events. Shakeera, who loves a huge cock, suggested that we change partners, and joined Lt. Raj and Priyanka. Nalini came over to me and Sonia. Even though Nalini's shyness was gone she blushed a little when she saw me lying naked on the bed. Secretly she knew that once she fucked me, she would be included as a regular sexual partner and join us in threesomes. We decided to have some fruit juice before the next session and went over to the dining room, still naked. Nalini was still amazed and giggled at the size of Lt. Raj's cock. But she was no longer afraid of such a big monster.

**********

Priyanka, Shakeera and Lt. Raj showered together, followed by Sonia, Nalini and myself. The women took turns soaping each other as well as soaping the erect cocks. This was the first time that Nalini had held my cock and she treated it with such care, soaped it, and rinsed it. Then to my surprise, she bent over, pulled the foreskin down and kissed the head. She was startled when my cock jerked upwards as she kissed the head. After our shower, we went back to the bedrooms.

Priyanka took charge of Lt. Raj's cock and pulled down his foreskin. She admired his manhood and asked, "You call this 'lund' in Hindi, don't you."

"That's right baby, and soon it will go back inside your beautiful 'choot' to fuck you."

She and Shakeera both promptly started to suck Lt. Raj's huge cock. Shakeera had sucked his cock before and was good at it. Priyanka choked on it a few times but soon learned to control her gag reflex. Lt. Raj enjoyed the attention of two lovely young women, but did not want to ejaculate too quickly. Priyanka wanted to swallow Lt. Raj's cum whereas Shakeera wanted Lt. Raj to ejaculate inside her pussy. And they both wanted to orgasm as they fucked him. So they decided that Lt. Raj would fuck Priyanka, pull out and ejaculate in Priyanka's mouth and then he would fuck Shakeera and cum inside her pussy. Seemed like a good plan.

Priyanka got on top of Lt. Raj, mounted him cowgirl style and with one swift motion, grabbed his cock, inserted it into her cunt and screamed, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! My God! What a nice big cock! Come on fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Priyanka moved up and down on Lt. Raj and started to milk his cock. Shakeera moved over, straddled Lt. Raj and positioned her cunt on Lt. Raj's face. Lt. Raj promptly started to lick her cunt as Priyanka fucked his huge cock.

Shakeera moved her hips rhythmically as she screamed, "Oh my Goooodddd! Come on Raj faster, darling! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!"

Lt. Raj licked Shakeera's engorged pussy lips and traced patterns on her pussy with his tongue. She just loved this. He licked her vagina and her clitoris faster and faster. She grabbed his head and gave some fast forward movements of her pelvis.

She screamed, "Oh my God! Raj, I'm cumming...! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...!" and her pussy contracted, spasmmed, got very wet and Lt. Raj swallowed all of her love juices as Shakeera had a great orgasm. He continued to lick her pussy and she continued her forward thrusts.

A few minutes later, Shakeera cried out, "Raj, I'm ready for your big cock my darling! Fuck me now! Pleeeaaasseeee...! Fuck me my darling! I want your big hard cock inside my pussy right now! Pleeeaaasseeee...!" But she knew that she had to wait her turn to ride his monster cock.

Priyanka continued milking Lt. Raj's cock with her tight pussy muscles for about ten minutes, orgasmed twice and was waiting for the big one. She continued her milking, all the while screaming, "Fuck baby! Go ahead, split my cunt with your big cock! Faster, baby!"

She knew that it would not be long before Lt. Raj's hot sperm burst out of his big cock and she would take it straight into her mouth and swallow. He could feel her pussy muscles tighten and then release his cock at every stroke. Priyanka was milking Lt. Raj's cock expertly with her pussy muscles! On the down stroke, she would go all the way until her pussy lips and clitoris touched the base of his cock, and then she would tighten her cunt muscles on the upstroke all the way to the tip of his cock head!

They both cried out, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!" as they fucked. Lt. Raj reached over and massaged Priyanka's erect clit as she screamed with pleasure. Another five minutes later Lt. Raj's body jerked.

Priyanka kept on fucking and soon screamed, "Oh! Oh! Oh my God! Raj! Faster! Harder darling! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...!" and he felt her hot cum on his cock. Priyanka knew that Lt. Raj was getting close and pumped harder and faster.

Suddenly, Lt. Raj screamed, "Priyanka, fuck me! Fuck me! Faster, darling! Faster! Priyanka! Priyanka! I'm cumming! Priyankaaaaaaaahhhhhh...!"

Priyanka jumped up and over, and took Lt. Raj's cock into her mouth at the exact moment that he shot his semen deep into her mouth in several strong spurts. Priyanka swallowed every drop of his semen and continued to lick and suck his cock in preparation for Shakeera's hot throbbing cunt!

She looked at Shakeera, "I love swallowing cum; I'll suck him and make him hard again for you baby. Just watch this become a stiff 'lund' once again."

In a couple of minutes, Lt. Raj was hard again. Shakeera also wanted cowgirl and got on top of Lt. Raj and inserted his big cock inside her wet cunt. She screamed as it went in, "Oh my God! Raj I love your big cock! It's like heaven! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard!"

Priyanka always liked to have her pussy licked and she in turn straddled Lt. Raj and placed her wet cunt right over his mouth. Lt. Raj started licking Priyanka's cunt with long full strokes and sucked and nibbled at her clit.

Priyanka screamed, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Oh Raj! Aaaaaahhhhhh...! That's so good! Right there, honey! Yes, Raj, lick my clit! Lick my clit! Just stay on my clit!" as she moved her hips forwards and backwards and gave Raj some good thrusts with her pussy.

As Raj was licking Priyanka's cunt, Shakeera kept pounding away with long and full strokes and reached over and squeezed Priyanka's boobs and nipples.

Shakeera fucked Lt. Raj harder and harder and cried, "Oooooooowwwwwww...! This is lovely! Raj, fuck me! Fuck me good and hard!"

Lt. Raj and Shakeera fucked like crazy as she cried, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Oh my God! Don't stop, darling! Don't stop! Just fuck me forever! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!"

Raj massaged Priyanka's clit with one hand, and with the other hand massaged Shakeera's clit.

Priyanka enjoyed Lt. Raj's tongue licking her inner lips and clitoris. He licked her pussy for about ten minutes and then intensified his licking and concentrated on her clit until she cried, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! I'm cumming! Oh, Raj! Darling! Darling!"

Lt. Raj felt her pussy contract a few times and her entire pussy, lips and all, were very, very wet with her cum. He placed his entire mouth to it and swallowed every drop of her sweet pussy juice. He continued to gently lick her pussy until she got off him.

Shakeera continued to fuck Raj harder and harder. She was on the verge of her orgasm. A few minutes later Shakeera cried, "Oh God! I'm cumming again! Fuck me harder! Fuck me! Fuck mmmmmeeeeeeeeeee...! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...!"

Once again Raj felt her cunt muscles spasm around his big cock. He fucked her faster and harder and cried, "Oh, my Shakeera! I'm cumming! Shakeeraaaaaaaahhhh...! Shakeeraaaaaaaahhhh...!"

His semen spurted from his cock deep inside her cunt. After a couple of minutes Lt. Raj's cock went soft and slipped out of her pussy. A lot of semen mixed with her pussy juices trickled from her pussy lips to her thighs and on to the bed sheets. They wiped themselves clean with a hand towel conveniently placed under the pillows and then went to the bathroom.

**********

I lay on the bed and Sonia and Nalini massaged and stroked my cock. Sonia licked the reddish head, sucked the glans and stroked the head using her lips. Nalini looked on intensely. Then Nalini took over and she licked and sucked the head and used her hand to stroke the shaft. This was a first for Nalini and she watched and learned quickly. In fact, she sucked my cock very well. I wanted to lick their cunts and made them lie down side by side. Sonia could not wait, so I licked her pussy first as Nalini watched. I admired Sonia's pussy with its dark thick bush, separated her labia a little and got a good look at her protruding inner lips that met at the top where her clitoris was peeping out of its hood. Her pussy looked beautiful! I could see the glistening of her wetness as I separated her inner lips and admired them.