The Overnight Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonia asked me, "You like my pussy?"

My answer was to kiss it and lick it. I separated her inner lips with my tongue and enjoyed the wetness of her entire pussy.

Sonia moaned, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Mohan! Aaaaaahhhhhh...! That's so good!" and I licked her lips up and down. I could clearly see her clitoris all hard and pink and flicked it with my tongue a few times. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Yes Mohan, lick my clit! My clit, Mohan! Oooooooowwwwwww...!"

I licked her pussy for about ten minutes and then intensified my licking and concentrated on her clit until she cried, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh darling! Darling!"

I felt her pussy contract a few times and her entire pussy, lips and all, were very, very wet with her cum. I put my entire mouth to it and swallowed every drop of her sweet cunt juice. Then I hesitated a little.

She responded, "Keep going, Mohan, keep going, I'm about to get another one". I increased my speed and licked harder and faster.

She screamed, "Oh my God! I'm cumming! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...!"

She squeezed her pussy and gave me another taste of her pussy juice. Now my tongue was fully out and encompassed her entire pussy and I moved my tongue in short upward strokes slowly. After a few moments, she relaxed a bit and said, "Nalini's turn," and I moved my hands over to Nalini's legs and the treasure between them.

Nalini was a little shy as I kissed her and squeezed her big boobs. She moaned as I slid my hand between her legs. Her thighs were firm and smooth. I inserted my fingers inside her bush and found her temple of Venus! It was warm, and her hairy pussy was soft to my touch. I got highly aroused as I caressed her pussy. She then opened her legs a little to give me better access to her pussy.

Her pussy lips were warm and very wet. I separated them with my finger and stroked them a bit and then inserted my middle finger into her vagina. She jumped a bit, but enjoyed the sensation. I took her hand and placed it on my erect cock. She gripped it, squeezed it and said, "Oh Mohan ettah! It's so nice!"

I asked Nalini, "You like the size?"

She replied, "It's the right size for me," and gave it a gentle squeeze as she pulled down the foreskin and looked at it. Nalini was quite aroused by my kissing and fondling and started to stroke my cock as I fingered her cunt.

I told her, "Just relax, Nalini, and enjoy."

I moved around, kissed her nipples, her tummy, and licked her inner thighs. She bent her knees and opened her legs to give me better access. I separated her wet inner lips with my fingers, and admired her beautiful glistening pussy!

She became self conscious, "Do you like it Mohan ettah?"

"Like it? It is so beautiful Nalini; just like you! It's like a beautiful flower opening in the morning sun; with its alluring fragrance."

Nalini giggled, Sonia turned to me, "Hey, you didn't tell me all these things."

"Sweetheart, every woman's pussy is beautiful, and so is yours. You have heard that many times before. Nalini is new and this is her first time, so she needs reassurance."

Sonia corroborated, "Yes Nalini, all women have beautiful pussies. That's why men love to lick and make them cum. Some women lick them too. Here, I'll show you."

So saying, she moved me aside, bent down and planted a firm long kiss right on Nalini's inner lips. Nalini loved the sensation and ran her fingers through Sonia's hair.

I smiled, "Just like Priyanka's licking, eh Nalini?"

She was shocked, "Oh my God! She told you about that?"

"No, she didn't tell me; I saw you both at it Nalini. One day I came home unexpectedly and saw you both doing it. It was very exciting for me. If it hadn't been for an important business meeting that day, I would have barged in and fucked you both."

Nalini blushed. Sonia continued licking her pussy inner lips and then concentrated on her clitoris. Nalini bucked like a wild horse and fucked her face. Her breathing got faster, and her body stiffened as she placed both hands on Sonia's head and pushed her pussy upwards against Sonia's tongue.

She screamed, "Oh my God! Sonia, yes, yes, I'm cumming! Soniaaaaahhhh...!" and had a good orgasm. She rested. "Oh my God, that was great. Just give me a minute Mohan ettah, then you can put it in."

Sonia laughed, "Nalini, what is this 'put it in' stuff? Say 'fuck me', or do you want him to lick you first? Come on, girl, tell him. I want to watch you cum."

I didn't wait for instructions. I buried my head right between Nalini's thighs, spread her inner lips wide open and licked it. She squirmed a little. I placed my entire tongue flat over her inner lips and moved it up and down with short firm strokes.

She screamed, "Oooooooowwwwwww...! Mohan ettah! This is so good!"

I licked Nalini with long strokes from the bottom of her vagina all the way to her clitoris, just stopping short of her clit. Her moans turned to screams and she started bucking. Now it was time to lick her clit. This was the first night in her life that she was having her pussy licked by a man. I continued to lick her entire pussy and proceeded to her clit, which was engorged with blood and swollen. Then, I pulled her clit hood upwards, increased the length of my strokes and licked her entire pussy including her clit.

She cried, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! This is so wonderful! Don't stop! Oh God! Uuuuuummmmmm...!"

A few minutes later, Nalini went wild, bucked furiously and screamed, "Oh Mohan! Oh my God! Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...!"

She squeezed her pussy muscles and I felt her hot cum squirt out of her pussy onto my tongue and into my mouth. I sucked her entire pussy hard and swallowed every drop of her cum.

All her shyness was gone and now I wanted to fuck Nalini. My cock was still erect. I placed it at the entrance of her vagina, pushed and finally I got all six inches inside her.

"Oh my God! That really feels good!" she exclaimed.

I started to gently move my cock in and out of her and felt her upward thrusts. She was beginning to enjoy this new feeling.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, yes Mohan ettah! Go on, fuck me and cum inside me. I want you to be the first to cum inside me."

She was no longer shy. Nalini was fucking me with good deep thrusts and wrapped her great looking legs around my back. Nalini's pussy was tight! I kept thrusting deep full strokes to let her really feel my stiff cock. Her moaning got louder.

"My God! Mohan ettah, this is lovely! You should have fucked me a long time ago" she said. "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! This is great! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

I could not believe what I heard! I increased my speed and fucked her with long, deep, hard strokes. She responded very well. Wow! These small town Kerala village women are great! I was surprised when I felt her squeeze her legs a little bit to get greater friction.

I kissed her long and hard. She gave me some swift upward thrusts.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh...! What a nice cock! Come on, fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she cried.

My cock was inside her pussy fucking her with fast, long, hard strokes. Nalini was a wild cat and her screams unleashed the devil in me and I fucked her hard and enjoyed her screams of pleasure, "Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh...! Fuck mmmeee...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Fuck me harder, darling."

I reached under her, grabbed her butt with both my hands, pulled her cunt up against my cock and fucked her harder and harder amid her wild screams.

I cried, "Fuck me, Nalini, baby, fuck me harder." She moved her butt from under me and gave me some good strong thrusts.

I cried, "Thrust, Nalini!" "(Thatthu!)" and Nalini was like a wild horse thrusting her pelvis and fucking me. I took my cue and fucked her faster and faster, all the time giving her long deep strokes. I felt her body stiffen.

She cried, "Oh Mohan ettah! Fuck me! Don't stop! Fuck mmmmmeeeeeeeeeee...! Oh my God! Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...! Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...!" and I felt Nalini's hot gush of her pussy juices on my cock.

I increased my speed to a feverish pitch; kept fucking harder and faster and felt my tension mount. I was on the verge and fucked faster and faster. I felt my body stiffen; she felt my cock stiffen and enlarge.

I screamed, "Oh, Nalini! Oh my God! Nalini! Nalini! Nalini! Your cunt is terrific! Naliniiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...!" as I shot my semen deep inside her hot pussy to mix with her pussy juices as she had another orgasm.

"Oh my God!" Nalini exclaimed, "I felt a lot of your cum shoot inside my pussy! Do you always cum like this?" and laughed uncontrollably.

I withdrew my cock from her pussy, reached for her handkerchief, first wiped her and then my cock, smiled and kissed her. She wanted to wash up. I said "Later" and kissed her again.

It didn't take long for my cock to be erect again. This time, I placed Nalini on her back at the edge of the bed and raised her legs. I bent over her a little. It did not take long for Nalini to grab my cock and place it at the entrance of her vagina. I pushed as she guided my cock and it was in! She bent forwards and looked at it going in. I gave her all six inches.

She gasped, "My God! Your cock feels so good inside me!"

I took her sexy legs and placed them on my shoulders and firmly held her thighs and moved in and out of her pussy.

Nalini moaned, "Go slow. I want you to fuck me for a long time."

I slowed my pace. Nalini liked this position because she had control of her legs and could bring her legs together whenever she wanted to increase the friction of my cock going in and out of her pussy.

She moaned, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Oh God!" and I could tell that Nalini was enjoying this position and the size of my cock.

We must have fucked for about fifteen minutes in this position when I started to feel that we were both ready for our orgasms. I was right!

Nalini screamed, "Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...! Oh my God! Oooooooowwwwwww...!" and tightened her pussy muscles around my cock. Nalini had a wonderful orgasm!

I felt my body jerk, my cock enlarge and stiffen and screamed, "My golden girl! Thrust, Nalini! Oh, Nalini! Your cunt feels great, my darling! Milk my cock, darling! Oh, Nalini! Nalini! Naliniiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...!" "(Endah ponnu moaleh! Thatthu Nalini! Nindeh ponnu pooru nallah rasaam undeh eddhi! Endah ponnu moaleh! Endah kunna paalu karakku eddhi!)" as I spurted all my cum deep inside her hot throbbing cunt.

She giggled, "Good heavens! I felt it again! What a lot of cum!" I leaned forward and lay on top of her and kissed her.

As soon as I pulled my cock out of Nalini's cunt, Sonia grabbed it and sucked the remaining cum from my cock. She told us that she loved to suck cock and swallow cum. I lay on my back and Sonia sucked my cock harder and harder while Nalini lay within inches and watched intensely. At one point Sonia let Nalini suck me a little bit, but quickly took it back and put it in her mouth. Sonia then took the head into her mouth and worked her tongue all around it.

I cried, "Oh Sonia! Oh! Oh! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Darling! You are so beautiful, darling!" as she licked and sucked my cock head.

She did this expertly for a few minutes. I just was amazed as to how such a young woman could suck cock so well. Sonia's warm mouth and her hot tongue felt like heaven wrapped around my stiff cock.

She then pulled my cock out of her mouth, admired the head and said, "You have a nice red cap," and put it back into her warm mouth.

Sonia then started to deep throat me. She took about four inches of my cock into her mouth and went up and down a few times. She choked. Then she giggled and I saw a few tears in her eyes because of the choking. She resumed the deep throating.

I cried, "Oh my God! Sonia, that's terrific! Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Suck it darling! Keep going! Keep going!" Sonia suddenly realized how close I was to cumming again.

She increased her speed and stroked my cock as she moaned, "Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh...! Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh...!" and went faster and faster. My body stiffened, jerked and my cock spasmmed.

I screamed, "Oh my, Sonia! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Soniaaaaaaaaaaahhhh...!" and shot my cum deep into Sonia's mouth and she swallowed it all while continuing stroking and sucking my cock.

Sonia screamed, "Oh God! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!" as she had a great orgasm. Both Sonia and Nalini giggled and laughed uncontrollably.

Shakeera and Priyanka heard the laughter and came running to our room, saw us, laughed and clapped their hands in congratulations. All four women were well satisfied and Lt. Raj and I were very content.

Priyanka addressed Nalini, "How was it dear?"

"Just wonderful. I'm so excited. Let's do it again next weekend."

Then, we all had some badly needed rest.