The Package Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steamoil
steamoil
78 Followers

Suddenly a bit of the old Claire came back as she thought through what they had said. "What do you mean by I don't have to do anything for you?"

Suzanne and James both blushed.

"Ah. You meant sex not housework!" she smiled. "Hey, if we have sex together, or indeed separately," she grinned and winked at Suzanne, "it will be my total pleasure. You don't know how often I think about your anniversary, or how much I've fantasised about getting back together with you both."

Claire's face suddenly lit up like a beacon. "Oh wow. I've just realised what you've said. If I come and live here......" She threw herself at James and kissed hell out of him, then bounced over to Suzanne and did the same. "Yes please," she growled.

"What do you mean, yes please?" asked James.

"I mean yes please, I'd like to live in your spare room." Claire's grin lit up the room, and she danced round in front of them with joy. Then they realised that the dance had subtly changed. She was being deliberately provocative and glancing saucily over her shoulder at them. After a bit, she began undoing buttons and stripping off garments until she was dancing naked.

Suzanne noticed that James was rubbing himself, and realised that she had been too. This had not escaped Claire who shimmied over and rubbed one hand in each lap. Inevitably both Suzanne and James reached up to caress a naked breast each and play with Claire's nipples. Claire's breathing became unsteady, and her head dropped back slightly with her arousal.

Suddenly she turned and sat back on Suzanne's lap, rubbing her back against Suzanne's nipples. Suzanne's hands cupped Claire's breasts from behind, dragging her palms against the nipples. Claire's head fell back onto Suzanne's shoulder and they kissed.

Suzanne's hands slithered slowly south leaving a sizzling trail, down to play in Claire's curly hair before one dropped further to explore. One finger entered, and the fingers of the other hand started playing with the clit. James came to sit beside the two girls and took over playing with Claire's breasts. She was panting now, and with three fingers inside her squishing faster and faster in her juices, near to coming. She reached one arm up to grab the back of Suzanne's head, pulling her more firmly into their kiss, fingers playing in her thick tresses. She could feel Suzanne's arousal through her jeans.

James started gently pinching and pulling her nipples with mouth and hand, his other hand alternately rubbing her stomach and the insides of her thighs. A groan built from deep inside, and her body started thrashing against Suzanne's hands as she came and came and came. As she subsided James pulled her head round for a long sweet kiss, then moved over to kiss his wife.

Claire half opened her eyes and grinned, "Can I come again, please?" They all laughed.

steamoil
steamoil
78 Followers
12