The Pact: Getting Wilder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers

"My sister, Nina. She needs it bad, and she is gonna get it. Yes, she's barely legal, but she really needs to break loose of Mom and Dad. I'll pick a night when she's fertile, so she can have your baby, too. A nice baby bump will make them see that Nina's a woman, not just a girl. If I have my way, she'll live with us and get a regular share of cock from the three of you guys," Des continued, unaware of the results of her last statement.

Said results turned out to be first Tammy and then me in quick succession cumming at last. The idea of knocking up my future sister-in-law was just too much, when combined with Tammy tightening up with her asshole on my dick and pushing back so hard at me. I exploded finally into Tammy's bottom, leaving a nice long trail of my spunk for Des to start licking up, which she did, straight from her ass.

I reacted to this by pulling Desiree up to her full height and then planting a really steamy kiss on her lips that showed both my serious passion for my fiancée and my fondness for snowballs, even if they just came out of a new partner's butt.

"See why I love being his slut? I get to do all kinds of neat, nasty things like this and still get kissed like a woman should. I get both the romance and the kinky fun with the same guy. He's that fucking awesome! Just wait until Nina samples you. She'll be begging for more, count on it. Anyway, damn ... way to go, Bacchus, really giving it to Blanca, aren't ya? Felix, good work, slam that ass! Spank it, too!" Des egged the guys.

"May I suck your dick while they fuck me from both ends? I want to be airtight, triple-fucked, at least once in my life. All holes stuffed and used," Blanca pleaded with me, as Felix kept buggering her and she continued to be the cowgirl with Bacchus.

I was more than happy to oblige, so I just waited for Blanca to part her lips for a second and then slid my cock into her mouth. She didn't really seem to care that I'd sodomized Tammy with this same cock not long before. She just sucked and licked as long and hard as I could, while Des started licking and sucking my balls and Tina began rimming my ass.

"Room for one more at the altar of Ian?" Tammy asked them, as she knelt and began sharing the rimjob with Tina.

"Well, he is my idol, that's for sure. I worship him, every chance I get, on bended knee. I'd pray to him, but thankfully, he's here in person. Ian is my lord and savior, the only god who means something to me," Des stated before she went back to her oral service to my balls.

That kind of talk might make some guys' head swell, but I admit to being both flattered and embarrassed at how much my lovely Italian slut idolized me. It was hard to believe that she felt that strongly about it, that anyone could, but she lately had pushed the envelope in her submissive and even cult-like devotion to me to such an extent and so consistently that I had begun to realize that Des was in earnest.

As it turned out, the blue pills gave me just enough of an edge that I was able to stay hard and not go limp for one last round, though Blanca deep-throating me and the other ladies servicing my balls and my ass didn't hurt, either. The knowledge that she was willing to suck a cock that had been deep inside Tammy's asshole was quite the turn-on, at least for me.

Finally, of course, Blanca came, very loudly now. Her cries of pleasure were atavistic, in fact, and made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up this time. Blanca was quite the animal in bed, as demonstrated before, and now I could see that she didn't want to hide that side of her, not even slightly. She was proud of her wild, primal sexuality, her inner tigress or lioness. I couldn't help but expel a surprisingly large reserve from my balls down her throat at last.

At that cue, first Felix and then Bacchus came as well, each shooting a serious load in her other holes. Blanca then reached for some of each man's jism and licked it off her fingers, including mine. She rolled it together in her mouth and then swallowed it down, licking her lips with satisfaction. Then she rose and pointed to where each deposit of cum now lingered on her skin and leaked down her legs. Blanca actually smeared a bit of it all over her body, including her breasts.

"I see that you love having our cum on your skin. Would you bathe in cum, if you could?" I teased Blanca before kissing her hungrily on the mouth.

"Hell, yes, that would be quite the bath, too, if you asked me. I would really love to try bukkake and have you men's jizz all over my body, spread on every inch of it. I adore a man's cum. It feels perfectly right and natural on my flesh. Imagine a bottle full of your cum, Bacchus's, Felix's, and Uncle Liam's, slathered together everywhere on my body. I could rub it in, press my body against others' with it on me, all kinds of sexy thoughts like that," Blanca thought aloud while she slipped me some tongue for a sensual French kiss.

"The more I get to know you gals, the more I like. I wonder if I will feel the same way about Nina and Becky," I commented, prompting the women and even the two guys to begin licking me from my neck down.

"You'll feel that way about us and them, because we feel that way about you. We're yours now, but you're also ours. Like it or not, you're stuck with us. Might as well live together, because we're not going anywhere," Tammy announced, winking at me.

Then Desiree poured a shot of amaretto for herself, while Bacchus and Felix got their gin, Blanca grabbed her tequila, Tina chose her normal rum, Tammy selected some flavored vodka, and I went for my trusty Canadian whisky. We all needed to unwind a bit from the potent sexual energy that drove us to fuck like the proverbial bunnies for what turned out to be a good couple of hours.

"To us, then," I proposed a toast.

"To us, yes, and to Ian, the stud so hot, even the men can't keep their hands off him," Felix amended the toast, prompting much agreement, of course.

I nearly doubled over with laughter on that one, but as the rest of the day would prove, he wasn't even slightly facetious. I seemed to be cock of the walk right then, but how long could that last? I was about to find out.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers
12