All Comments on 'The Pact: Wild, Warm, Wet'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lots of rimming. Lovely...

Wow.

That felt like intruding into a series, although there is no indication that it is part of a run of stories. Yes, I am aware that there is a series called The Pact that is part of the library, plus 12 individual stories that might be linked although the descriptions are somewhat ambiguous (I once tried out a series of unlinked but similarly headed stories that turned out to only share sex as their connection, and even that encompassed all types of sex – not focusing on any one aspect).

The characters are just names, sometimes distinguished by hair colour, nationality or relationship. In fact the fact that all we essentially have is names means that we can’t really connect with most of them, being introduced as they take part – possible their only mention. I am not going to go back and count how many people were involved and what sex they were, yet even now I could only stab a rough guess in the region of 6-8 involved! We felt nothing for their lives outside of this scene because we saw nothing of them other than via their genitalia. One girl was a delivery girl for a Greek restaurant, they watched TV and ate, they had sex.

And what sex it was! Mainly, it appeared, of the girl on girl rimming variety, with a little vaginal penetrative and a double penetrative thrown in. I love rimming; it is giving pleasure via what is regarded as the dirtiest part of the body, yet all of my partners have (eventually, reluctantly) succumbed to the joys of having my tongue up and around their anus before lustily returning the complement! And I enjoy reading about rimming on Literotica although most authors balk at such deviancy, oral sex being something that only takes place at the ‘front’, despite being happy to involve anal sex with the occasional finger playing into that filthy aperture. But there is never enough. Unfortunately the detail in this story was just of the ‘tongue against the hole’ variety, no real detail about what was taking place, just an observation.

There was mention of the main character being bisexual (obviously a few of the females did display that aspect of their sexuality!) but that must be something that gets demonstrated in – hopefully – one of the other similarly named stories in the library; there is little in the way of not straight out, bisexual boy play on this site so I will investigate those other opportunities.

Overall I enjoyed this scene. Not sure it could really be described as a story, maybe a chapter in the life of the main character – not even sure we learnt his name here, though. I can’t rate this tale at the moment because it felt as though I had dropped in on people I feel I need to get to know first, but maybe I will when I have explored a few of the other submissions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous