All Comments on 'The Panty Club Ch. 07'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Good to have you back. We've missed you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Oh god please more I am completely curious and it's absolutely hot. can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You're the best

Nikki_2021

I love the pace of your work. More than enough to entice and keep everyone horny, and yet teasing and sexy all the while. I hope you keep writing. I love your work.

Not too fast, just resolve it in your own magnificent way.

Syd.Jensen

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Adding a male into this chapter was a little awkward because the panty club is well, for girls. However I think you tied him in nicely! Great work as usual and I hope more comes soon

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
Twist

Adding him is a strange way to go in a club 4 girls. I hope you keep adding to this we love you nikki

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
A second time

I couldn't stay away I hope you add to this delightful series its unique, fun and bizarrely erotic. Hoping for another installment because a good series is sad to see end. Nikki you will probably like the The Afflicted series by ShyChiWriter Its creative and beautiful especially the later chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

Hey thank you nikki. These stories were oh so hot. Terriffic. I must say Greg was an unexpected addition, but yeah it eas good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

I have read the whole series. It is fantastic. Hope to see one more in this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot....

Loved the series and got off on it numerous times.. Shaving Greg and initiating him into their club was a turn on....

What's next...??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I want to join the club!

Nikki has an amazing thought process, so hot, so sexy, makes me want to read more. This series got me so aroused. Just wish we learned more about Greg and Teri.

Another chapter, Nikki?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Again Nikki, your humor and sexy erotic style is just so good. Your introduction of Greg was superb and so fkin funny. I really hope that you will update this series like you did to that with Jo in that series.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I wish I had been born a girl. When I think back to my younger days and all the naked girl flesh I saw (offered voluntarily) I would love to have been part of the club with all those girls with their naked pussies, I wish this series went on further.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nikki, this is a fabulous series and needs to go further maybe with another teacher or two. The introduction of a male does nothing for it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I agree and I think that you need to reconsider and maybe rewrite the intro of Greg and change it to another teacher. A woman who 'squirts.' Of course the girls are fascinated by this and want to do it themselves. There then follows a series of attempts to 'squirt' with varying degrees of success. Most of the women in my life have ejaculated and I find that it tastes delicious, sometimes like peaches others like the juice from canned mandarins or apricots but always sweet. Of course, you will need to introduce the 'g-spot' into the story and the girls attempts to find it and, of course, use it to greatly enhance their pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nicky, I think the previous poster was right. Go for squirting. I am a girl on her own and I have a f*ing idea about making myself squirt so I'm hoping to pick up a few (lot of) tips. I love you and your stories

Sam xxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
11976 Followers
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES