All Comments on 'The Panty Trap'

by missvicky53

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lorencinolorencinoover 12 years ago
Hot

Well written. Vividly portrayed. A feasible transformation from mindless male to sensuous sissy. Hot. Cock-throbbingly hot. More, please.

femmedfemmedover 12 years ago

Loved this story when I first came across it on your (now defunct?) site, and am glad to see it back in "print." Any chance of following this up with another part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE Pleaseeee

love it i want more . this lucky s o b

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Get your pride back

Admit you made a mistake and move on with a new girlfriend. Because this one sure doesn't have any real love or respect for you. Cut the corset off, take your keys, leave her on the sidewalk, go back to your place and be done with it. What is she going to do? Over power you? If she tries to stop you, give her a black eye. She'll get the message. Anything else is a joke. Which is what this story is.

Rkay421Rkay421over 10 years ago
Don't listen

Don't listen to that anonymous commenter he obviously didn't get this story I for one enjoyed and hope to see future parts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Glad you stopped posting

This was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This was simply ridiculous.

When she confronts him, simply slap her and throw her out. What's she going to do? Beat him up? I don't think so. So she has a pair of panties in her hands. SO what? What's she gonna do? Tell everyone what? She has no proof. A pair of panties? He'll just tell everyone she's a crazy, jealous dyke that's lousy in bed. Who do you think people will believe? That's right - HIM! SO this whole nightmare scenario just didn't work. If she continues to threaten him, she's likely to find herself in the hospital. She fell down the stairs and broke her arm - right? You get the idea. Either she shuts her mouth and leaves quietly or she starts to suffer physical violence. Worse case scenario he simply packs his things and moves away. No way he sticks around and lets a crazy woman abuse him. Laughably bad.

willowindwillowindover 6 years ago
Nice erotica

Take no notice of the Anonymous people who haven't understood the story. To a lot of straight men the idea of being encouraged to realise the joy of panties is a real turn on. Being allowed to worship so many delicious pussies like that would be more than enough encouragement for me. Its a shame you haven't written a follow up yet. Still its never too late.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous