The Parking Garage

Story Info
Eliza's lust for an older man finally becomes... concrete.
1.1k words
3.86
13.7k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on true events. Sometimes it drives me wild thinking it actually happened... hope it does the same for you ;)

*****

Men have always been a mystery to me. Especially ones my age. I've always been more mature than other people my age and dating has always been rather disappointing. Luckily, I don't have that much time to think about it. My name is Eliza. I'm 22 and live and work in a fairly big city. I'm a bartender at a local restaurant and I go to school full time at the Community College in town. I guess you could say I'm forever chasing my dreams.

Sure, I've got a couple guys on speed dial when I'm really aching for a good time but lately I haven't even been interested in that- it's a lot faster to take care of myself if you know what I mean. That's probably why it took me so long to recognize Jake.

It started out extremely casual. Jake, this incredibly hot guy that I knew to be a bartender at another restaurant started frequenting my bar. I knew he was much older than me, way more established, and quite frankly way to good looking to be interested. There was something about the look in his eye that kept telling me I was wrong but I kept blowing it off.

I started anticipating his Monday night visits. We talked about everything and really enjoyed each other's company. The sexual tension was becoming undeniable to me but I still maintained it was one sided and there was no way he could be interested in a girl 20 years his junior. One night, however, things changed.

"Eliza, I'm heading down to Frank's Bar and Grill if you close up early. Come meet me and I'll buy you a drink." He said as he was signing his tab one Monday night. Staring at me hard with those bright blue eyes. Was it just me or was he undressing me with them?

"Sure, Jake, I guess I could let you do that. Give me twenty. I'll close up fast." I replied with a wink... a wink? Who was I? All of a sudden I felt sexy and sure. Hell yeah he wanted me. He walked slowly toward the door barely taking his eyes off me as he did. The door shut behind him and I immediately rushed through all my closing duties.

Walking down to Frank's that night I had no idea what was about to happen. I walked into the bar and immediately spotted him tucked in a booth in the corner of the restaurant. Out of sight from the crazy patrons that crowded the bar. I sauntered over exuding sex appeal. I was definitely not in denial anymore. His intentions were pretty clear and mine were becoming more and more deliberate.

We talked for the rest of the night but nothing happened. I was beginning to think I had misread his signals. Just then the bartender buzzed by our booth. "Last call guys. We're shutting down tonight. I looked at my cell phone and was shocked to find it was already 2:00 AM. Damn. Guess I'm not getting any tonight. Shouldn't have had those expectations anyway. We left the bar together and stood awkwardly in the parking lot.

"So... I hope I didn't give you the wrong idea tonight, Eliza. I think you're incredible..." I was waiting for Jake to insert a big fat BUT here. "And god I want to fuck you." What? Shit. Hot.

Did the sexiest man i had ever seen up close just say that? He walked closer to me slowly backing me up against a pillar in the parking lot. I was speechless and couldn't stop staring at him as he licked his lips and leaned closer to me. I scanned the parking lot. Empty. Not a sign of life anywhere, just locked cars and dim lights. Privately public. He was completely pressing me into the pillar at this point and I could feel his breath on my neck. I lifted my mouth up to his and was returned with a deep passionate kiss. He made me ravenous. Something primal and instinctual took over in both of us as we hungrily kissed each other's mouth, neck. Grabbing his shoulders. Cupping my breasts. He whipped me around so I was bracing myself on the pillar and unbuttoned my jeans. I moved one hand to my hip to help him shimmy my pants down as fast as i could. I reached behind me to feel his incredibly hard shaft. Was that him or me who growled. I felt his teeth graze my earlobe and I shuddered with pleasure and sensation. Not sure whether to focus on that or his cock playing in the opening of my pussy. Not sure how I could possibly concentrate on both.

"Fuck me," I said under my breath almost inaudibly.

"What did you say?" He whispered in my ear torturing me.

I looked over my shoulder, grinding my ass into his cock repeating clear as crystal, "I said fuck me. Now."

He didn't need to be told again. He pushed his cock deep into my waiting sweetness holding me firmly by the hips as I supported myself against the pillar. My tightness hugged onto his thick cock making both of us moan in pleasure. Shifting between long deep thrusts and short fasts ones I couldn't control the squeals that escaped my throat. I could tell he couldn't either.

Just then he whipped me around and picked me up. Responding immediately, I wrapped my legs around his waist inviting him into my pussy from the front. He pushed me harder against the pillar and I was so close to coming I couldn't think straight. He was fucking me so fast at this point. Both of us moaning and gasping in pleasure completely oblivious to how exposed we were. Neither of us cared anyway. One more hard thrust and my orgasm exploded around his cock in sync with his own. He set me down, both of us panting hard. Devilish grins on our faces.

The next day I could hardly concentrate. I got to work around 4:30 and began my shift still in my daze. My coworker Kerry came in at 5:00 and she looked pissed.

"What's wrong Kerr?" I asked, my mind actually putting thoughts of my tryst from the night before at bay.

"My fucking car got broken into sometime last night. I had a beer at Frank's earlier and left my car there. Went to the parking garage this morning to pick it up, and the windows were busted out.

"Oh no," I said, "that's awful. Were there any... uh... cameras in the parking garage that could have seen who did it?"

"Nope. Frank's ass is way too cheap for that shit. This fucking sucks." She walked away leaving me with a torn emotion.

Sure, it sucked that my friend's car got broken into, but at least my little escapade could stay in the parking garage- with no visual evidence. ;)