The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I manage to get my thumb on her clit and start massaging it. That's all it took. Her pussy convulsed around my cock. Her hips jerk up and down real hard, and that set me off.

I buried my cock inside her, and the cum just started pumping out of it.

"THAT'S IT. CUM WITH ME! THAT FEELS SSSSOOOOOOOOOO ...... AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

If I could have talked I would have said the same thing. It was almost impossible to regain my breath. My cock just kept jerking and jerking. It felt like a lifetime of cum left my body. It was unbelievable.

Reluctantly, I rolled off her. As my mostly still hard cock popped out of her a massive flood of our cum came flowing out. I could feel it on my balls and cock.

I laid down on the bed next to her. You could still feel the heat we had just generated. She leaned over and kissed me. She even licked my lips to taste herself and smiled, "This was way more than I expected. It was phenomenal. We need to try this again!"

"Yes!" I laughed. "Definitely!"

We laid there for about ten more minutes, kissing, hugging, touching. We both heard a knock at the door.

"Lisa?" came a voice from beyond the door.

Frank must need to go home. Surprisingly neither one of us panicked, and neither one of us made a sound. I knew we should get dressed soon and sneak back into the party.

As I went to get up and get dressed, I leaned in to kiss her one more time. It was then that I got the biggest thrill of the evening; as she looked up at me, those beautiful blue eyes were sparkling.

12