The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan walked over to me, staring down arrogantly at me. "Undo me," I said to him, but without the earlier authoritarianism in my voice.

"I don't think so," he smiled, observing me as he saw my dripping wet cunt instinctively raising itself into the air. He took Max's place at the foot of the bed as Max and Natalie went off to enjoy each other.

"Why not?" I asked with a hint of desperation. "I need..."

"What do you need?

"To be unlocked. To cum. I don't know!" I pulled again at the unyielding steel.

"Madison, Madison. You didn't want this earlier," he mocked. "Maybe later, if then. What's changed?"

"Ethan..." I decided to go with the truth. "I'm incredibly turned on. I want to fuck. And I can't do it properly all locked up. Please—I'm begging you."

Grinning, he positioned himself above me, and thrust deep inside me. Unlike earlier, his invasion was welcome, and I met every one of his thrusts with gusto. I started moaning and encouraging him. "Ethan, yes... your cock is so huge... ohh yes, please fuck me..." I did not notice him reach up, but I felt the cuffs suddenly fall off my wrists, having been undone.

I was free! I immediately rolled over so I was on top, and started bouncing up and down on top of him. I found myself incredibly horny, needing to satisfy the urge within. "How did you like being taken like a whore by all our friends?" he asked me, reaching down to thumb my clit.

I shuddered, partly in pleasure, and partly remembering the parade of men. I made no answer, but rode him harder. With his thumb playing with me, and with his huge cock creating the delicious friction, it wasn't long before I experienced one of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever had. I could feel myself clamping down on him; I raked my nails down his chest.

I collapsed on top of him, rolling to one side. His arm was around me, lazily stroking my hair. I was more confused than ever—was this all a big act? I looked up at him, my eyes full of questions.

The unholy fire in his eyes was gone, as was the twisted little smile. All that was left was my Ethan. He kissed me, gently fondling my breast. "Why?" I asked.

"I always wanted to see if I could start an orgy," he confessed with a grin. "You know that—we've talked about it. I have to admit that I got a little carried away with it. I knew that we'd fantasized about it, but I didn't ever think that we'd have the opportunity. And when you suddenly resisted me earlier, I thought it was the perfect way to start things."

"But what if I hadn't resisted you?" I asked.

"Everybody knew," he said. "If you hadn't resisted, we would have had sex and then I would have opened the door just like I did, but you wouldn't have been handcuffed to the bed. That was just to convince you that you wanted to do it. This place would have turned into an orgy no matter what. I told people to be prepared for either scenario."

I was still astounded. My easygoing Ethan, having an orgy in his apartment. It seemed like such an anomaly. I looked down beside the bed at Seth drilling away at a blonde girl I didn't know. I saw another interesting scene in the corner: one man sucking another man's cock. I knew the sucker, and would have sworn that he was completely heterosexual. Natalie and Max were fucking in the corner, her now-familiar screams rising above the general moans of the room.

"Madison, you sexy woman," he said, drawing my attention back toward him. I smiled, looking into his eyes. What I saw there surprised me—relief. "I took a big chance tonight with you. I didn't want to hurt you, but I got selfish at the last minute and used you to start the orgy. Please forgive me—I never meant for it to go that far, but I got caught up." He looked shamefaced.

I hadn't expected this. But I nodded. "I know, Ethan. I know." I kissed him, an element of excitement welling up inside me. I never thought that I would participate in an orgy, but here was my chance. I could do literally anything I wanted. A naughty idea rose unbidden in my head.

"Ethan," I said. He looked at me expectantly. "I want to share Natalie and Max. You claim that she's a good fuck; I know that he is. Let's share them." I assumed my own wicked grin, licking my lips lasciviously.

He couldn't quite conceal his surprise, but then, quickly, his evil smile returned. "Yes, let's," he said. "I think that's an excellent idea. That's my girl," he said, patting me on the ass.

He and I prowled over to where they were. Max had just unloaded his cum on Natalie's cleavage; she was alternating between rubbing it in and licking her hand. I took Natalie by the hand, and Ethan gestured for Max to follow us as we walked back toward the bed. She seemed wary of me at first, but when I pulled her down onto the bed beside me and started to run my hands along her body, she looked at Ethan and understood. We started to play.

I knew that one of Ethan's fantasies was to see me with another female, and then join in. I had no idea what I was doing, but I leaned down and started to suck on one of Natalie's nipples. I ran my tongue around the small bud, feeling it harden further as she started moaning. Encouraged by this, I reached over and started playing with the other one. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Max lean down and start licking her cunt, burying his face between her legs. I felt my own juices start trickling down my legs. This was unbelievably erotic.

I felt a pressure behind me, then felt the familiar shape of Ethan's cock sliding inside me. He took me from behind as I licked the remnants of Max's cum off her chest. Ethan's balls slapped pleasurably against my clit; soon I was moaning loudly. Natalie reached up and started to play with my tits, pulling my nipples gently and squeezing a little.

Ethan whispered something in my ear. I gasped a little at the sheer naughtiness of it, but then quickly acceded. I positioned myself in a 69 position above Natalie, while Ethan repositioned himself behind me. Max seemed to understand, and replaced his tongue with his cock. The men began to fuck us as we began to enjoy each other's pussies.

I had never tasted a woman before, except myself. It was a strange experience, but I seemed to be learning quickly. She was more tart than I was, but still pleasant. I just did to Natalie what I would want done to myself, tonguing her clit and biting very gently. I also licked Max's cock as it slid in and out of her cunt, and felt the pleasure build as Ethan hammered away at my g-spot and Natalie ate me out. From what I could tell, she was using her tongue on Ethan as well. This sort of pleasure couldn't go on forever, and soon Natalie and I were screaming again as we convulsed in orgasms, spraying each other's faces with clear girl cum. I was amazed to discover that along with me, Natalie had the rather rare female ability to ejaculate, with cum gushing out at an incredible rate. I could feel my own cum flooding her face, with her tongue lapping at me to keep up. She seemed more experienced than I was, but I was not really surprised.

The men thrust especially hard, then came simultaneously deep inside us. We squealed in delight as they pulled out, and we drank their cum from each other's still-gaping cunts. I had never been so naughty in my life, and I loved it.

They still seemed ready to keep going. Ethan was on his knees, having sat back a little after cumming to observe the action between Natalie and I. He looked exhilarated, enjoying his own live porn show. I did not know where my inhibitions had gone, but I was going to enjoy myself before they came back. I noticed that Ethan was still hard, so I nearly dove face-first into his lap, engulfing his cock with my mouth. Earlier, I had felt demeaned; now I was eager to feel his cum splashing against the back of my throat again. I reflected from somewhere outside myself that I was blossoming into quite the slut tonight.

Not surprisingly, Max took advantage of the fact that my wet cunt was just hanging in the air to bury himself inside it. I was, for the first time ever, getting it from both ends. I moaned around Ethan's cock, feeling the incredible satisfaction of being filled with cock. I felt an inkling of understanding for sex-dependent illnesses. Why would you ever want this to stop? Suddenly I realized that Natalie wasn't part of this little trio, but looking over, I saw Ethan fingering her at a blinding rate as she played with Max's balls. Satisfied that she wasn't being left out, I resumed sucking Ethan's cock, beginning my deep-throating technique that I knew he loved. Natalie screamed as she came, coating Ethan's hand with juice.

As I massaged his cock head with my throat, he moaned loudly. Inspired, I drew off of him very slowly, and beckoned for Natalie to come closer. I gave Ethan's meat a long lick, raising my eyebrows. She understood, and started licking along with me.

Our tongues brushed up against each other as we fellated Ethan. By the slight back-and-forth motion of Natalie's body, I could tell that Max was fingering her as Ethan had. This scene must have been incredibly hot for him, because he let out his own moan and unloaded his cum inside me, his shaft pulsing. Ethan himself was trembling with the effort to hold back his own orgasm, and finally lost it, cumming in deep spurts. We each collected some on our tongues, faces and chests. It seemed natural to turn and lick each other clean, rubbing our tits gently together to spread the cum around and tongue kissing to taste it from each other's mouths. She bent and licked it off my tits, swirling her tongue around my nipples, and I returned the favor.

We finally became somewhat aware of ourselves, and looked around at the men. They were sitting there, slack-jawed, with big smiles on their faces. I noticed that they were both still semi-hard.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen, done or otherwise," Max managed to say hoarsely.

"Yeah... me too," Ethan agreed, looking at me with the slightest degree of uncertainty. "I don't know where we found you girls, but you aren't going anywhere from now on."

I leaned over and kissed him deeply. "I'm glad we could help you boys out," I purred. His eyes flickered; he was startled at my display of a personality I had previously shown only to him. But there was no doubt that he was very happy with the way things had gone. Amazingly, the covers on Ethan's king-sized bed were not much disrupted by all this activity, so we pulled up the covers and climbed in. The moans around us gradually died off as newfound lovers began to fall asleep in each other's arms.

12