All Comments on 'The Pastor's Wife Ch. 03'

by Peter Duncan

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
OKAY

I do like happy endings but when any woman be them wife or girlfriend comes home from holiday after years of marriage and says you are crap in bed and allways have been so I cheated with someone half our age not just once but many times that cannot be forgiven.I know this sounds harsh but any woman who cheats more than once will continue to cheat or at least they do on this site.Also I cant help thinking that she should and could have told the husband a long time ago that he was not up too the job and how to improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The wife is a piece of self indulgent shit!

"She was accustomed to the fact that Phillip's ego had always gotten in the way of his consideration for her feelings". Talk about manipulated facts to support a self indulgent, lying, cheating, disrespect, and unloyal slut. Exactly what did his ego have to do with her knowingly breaking her marriage vows, opening her legs, and letting another man who was not her husband use her as a sex toy? No it isnt his ego that was destroyed by her confession, it was his soul. For years she had knowingly lied to him about their sex and her love for him. Then she went out and had a full fledged sexual affair with a very young man with no remorse or concern for her broken marriage vows and for the husband she made a cuckold by her one sided actions. Yes he was hurt, but no it wasnt his ego, it was his love for the woman he thought he was married to that turned out to be a common slut. One gets upset, and cries, at the loss of a loved one. Dont tell me she loved her husband, women in love with their men dont act this way unless they are mentally ill. Women in love with their husbands dont lie to them for years, about sex or anything else. The marriage is doomed no matter what they do. He will never forget all of new skills came from her being an adulterous slut. Eventually the newness for both of them will wear off and he will forever be basked in the shame of having a slutty adulterous wife. She will eventually seek more sex and excitement, and slip off for new affairs with young men. It isnt a matter of forgiveness, you can forgive a person what they have done but you dont have to go back in time and act like it never happened. Forgive her her sins, she is a woman with no morals or ethics, and divorce her and let her go have affairs with young men to suit her higher sexual need, who knows she may have a promising career as a whore/prostitute. She can sit in bars, like many barflys, let men buy her drinks and give blowjobs for $20.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too funny

"Oh Phillip, fuck me with your marvelous cock. Fuck my brains out..."

I kept picturing Billy Crystal...youuuuuuu look maaaahvelouuuuuuuuuuuus...

If this story goes into the humor category, I promise to give it a higher rating.

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Excellent

Terrific writing throughout the story. I especially liked the author's descriptions of Agatha's thoughts and feelings as she coupled with Bart and struggled with her admission of infidelity to her husband.<P>It was less believable that such a staunch minister as Phillip could accept her adultery and turn into a ravenous stud in the space of a few short weeks.<P>But the story as a whole was very well done and a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not very well written and a far out fantasy

The storyline is too far out of reality to be enjoyed or called any real amusement or entertainment. The writing doesn't transport you into what is happening, it just tells you without you feeling it.

curious2ccurious2cover 16 years ago
Good writing though the subject matter is attacked

It's hard to like a character like Aggie, though she's a complex woman as she is. She cheated on her husband and then more or less attacks him when she comes home from her almost week long tryst with a very young man.

Yes, she learned things and it helped her to force her husband into making needed changes, but in the end, her cheating went unpunished.

Now, that's not a bad thing as they both loved each other and in spite of what many here have said, they needed to do something about their sex life... or actually, lack of.

In the end the way you tied things up was great. I know that many here would have 'kicked her to the curb' but one can see her desperate cry for understanding and love for her husband to be the one loving her so... and it came true.

Her husband had a great friend in that the friend showed him the way of his errors in his marriage. If only all couples could work things out like they seemed to, life would be far better for many.

Thank you for your efforts Peter Duncan and I, at least look forward to more from you.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
Some times crisis could be healing

You can parse the moral aspects here one way or the other, most likely the wife would admit that there was no justification to what she did while being in a sexually starved state and not being assertive enough are not mortal sins, more like character flaws. Be it as it may, it’s not what happens in our lives but how we choose to deal with it which finally shapes our lives. Cases as this do happen. Crises can destroy and as in this case can also fix marriages which were in a very bad place prior to the crisis.

Again, very impressive writing.

RealDocRealDocalmost 16 years ago
Naive ending but a wonderful story overall

Very good!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sometimes An old dog can learn some new tricks

I liked this story. It was a sort of realizing that nothing endures but change.

Aggie had an awakening that she needed and Phillip realized that he was repressing his true urges.

Good Job Peter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
part 3

from the story title, i just went to 3. ok, phillip was not the 'best', but she didn't apparently try very hard to change things. off for a week, and her true self comes out, freely giving herself to the lifeguard. she admits it and then thinks of bart while with her husband. trust, when the next chance comes along for her? husband versus ________ comparison. apparently a preachers wife can be as active as a preachers daughter. wanton behavior that she enjoyed every second.

he forgave her, but did he forget? she didn't fall off wagon, she freely jumped. so, let her go.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
lol....this was a very funny piece of BS

I liked the writing style but If she was a real pastor's wife, it wouldn't have happened. She a slut and he's a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Writing

Regardless of the erotic content, the writing was exceptional. I am always amused by the critical comments of readers who are upset with the actions of the characters. Isn't that the reason that we have CUM to this site? This author is exceptional in his ability to express both the passion and guilt that these two people feel towards esch other.

Keep up the great work.

AB

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Well-written

And an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Weak characters

Weak characters and terrible prose waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Author hasn't written in 5 years

and that's a good thing keep not writing this trash thanks.

SouthernLevellerSouthernLevelleralmost 8 years ago
Convenient

The reconciliation was too easy and convenient, but I've known men like Rev. Phillip, especially my childhood youth minister. Unfortunately, unlike Phillip, this man never took any advice from other ministers and, after their children were gone, his wife left him.

These days many denominations have women ministers, some even have gay and lesbian ministers--and many churches are much less repressive about sex. But many an Aggie still suffers as frustrated Agathas, living lives of quiet despair.

Despite making their reconciliation too easy, I'm glad your story didn't end in divorce---divorce has become far too reflexive in our culture and, as a child of divorced parents, I can say that it leaves scars I still bear into middle age. I'm not claiming that divorce is always wrong--sometimes it's the only way out of an abusive or loveless union--but wrecked marriages are always a tragedy. And affairs are usually desperate cries for help, as in your story. So, however much I find your description of their reconciliation cheap and convenient, I am glad that this fictional couple reconciled. Reconciliation and sexual healing are great things. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really well written story

Your story hit on all cylinders. Thanks for writing and sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too cliche dependent

and poor writing technically

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One way fantasy

Might have been a fantasy for the 50 year old woman, but damn sure it wasn't a fantasy for the pastor. Can see it winding up a dozen ways, but just not the way you described it. It's more like one women's fantasy becomes one man's nightmare, the fact that you tried to make it ok with the pastor makes it over the top for me.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
G.A.F.

Sure.

Could have been something, but wasn't.

premshankerpremshankerover 3 years ago

Good !!!

Bart have ignited wimp of a husband

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

He took the cheating cunt back? Why?

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 3 years ago

Hoping for another chapter where Bart comes back to compete for her and she has to choose, forcing her husband to do things he’s never done before, pleasuring her and even dominating her.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

True love conquers and forgives! A great story of love and reconciliation, I enjoyed it immensely. I look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous