The Pastor's Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Concentrating, Phillip kept working his thumb and his fingers; he was searching for the buried treasure Bert told him of. Agatha's oozing pussy slathered his knuckles and he panted, "Bert told me that it's special to have a woman who squirts." His chest heaved with excitement while his mind processed the beautiful feelings his hand was discovering. "I've never realized what a lucky man I am." A proudly nervous giggle escaped. "Bert said that Mattie doesn't do it at all." Like a child in awed discovery he whispered, "This is so new to me Aggie. I feel like a teenager."

"You're doing wonderfully my darling," she assured him, even though he tended to roughness. "A bit gentler though," she appealed and caressed the back of his hand. Reaching down she grasped his shrunken, wet cock which was dangling through his open fly, smearing his white ooze on his black pants. "What you're doing Phillip is beautiful," she reassured him, "I'm wet because I'm so excited."

She wanted to suck him but the pleasure of what his fingers were doing was too enjoyable and she didn't want to disturb his concentration... wanted to savor what she had never before had from her husband. Besides, it was too soon for him to get hard again, although she felt him trying to flex his cock, trying to make it come back to life, something she had never known him to do before. In the past, every time he had cum he was finished...made no attempt to please her. Now, he was laboring to give her the kind of pleasure she so desperately craved from him.

That they were making love like this was delicious and it heightened her desire for spicier sex. She wanted to inflame his libido and she wanted to feel his hardness inside her body. With a playful glimpse into his wondering eyes she reached down and kneaded the slippery worm of his cock. With her other hand she took Phillip's hands from between her legs and brought his glistening fingers to her lips, sucking them in and out. His eyes, like a child at an amusement park, were wide with wonder. Agatha removed his hand and kissed him with her sex glossed lips. He stood with his hand in the air as if he were asking the teacher for permission. Then, wanting to join the play he put his fingers to his own lips and sucked them inside his mouth, licking them and tasting her nectar before offering them back to his Aggie.

She sucked on Phillip's finger, a calf guzzling from her mother's teat, and her eyes swam in his. With his cheek against her head she began her downward slide. He kissed the exposed back of her neck, slid both hands inside her bra, feeling nipples that had long since come to attention and caressed the softness of her femininity.

Phillip's cock had begun to refill, rising into the shape of a banana, pulsing up and down to the beat of his heart. He bit his lip and closed his eyes, amazed that his wife was so eager to suck his nasty, sperm coated cock. But, instead of feeling sinful, he sensed the rush of blood filling his organ, to the point of bursting, confirming him as a man. For the first time in his life Phillip was enjoying sex as something wholesome and not the work of the Devil.

As Aggie's lips, a warm and pulsing O-ring, skated over his rigid roundness he felt new sensations sparking throughout his body. Before they parted, just an hour before he came home, Bert had said, "Agatha has always been an Aggie to me. I've always imagined that she is a wild and sensuous woman. Make love to her like an Aggie, Phillip."

His wife's affair had been such a blow to his ego. It had opened his eyes, though, to the failure he had been as a sex partner. But it was the counsel of his good friend Bert that had truly removed the blinders. "Oral sex, Phillip," Bert said, "is communion between a husband and a wife," Never in his life had he cum more than once with Agatha. With Aggie though, he was fully erect again and the sensation he was feeling in his penis and balls was spreading throughout his body. His back was still against the wall and he was aware that he was rubbing up and down against the surface. He had the urge to fuck Aggie's mouth hard and cum again but Bert's words echoed in his ears: "A woman loves to have her pussy eaten almost more than any other act of sex Phillip...and don't forget her anus." He thought it repulsive at first. But when he was driving home, it was like his friend had given him permission. It was the first time he had driven with a throbbing erection, the first time he had masturbated.

Bending down, he put his hands under his wife's arms, spread his legs and waddled over her body, lowering her to the floor. Then kneeling, his cock still in her mouth, he threw his right leg over her body, pivoting his rigid shaft in her mouth, his thighs beside her ears. Aggie's breath whooshed through her nostrils forcing tepid air through his open fly into his pubic hair and washing his mound. Adding to the storehouse of his electrified axons the fucking action of her mouth and her laving tongue slipped and slathered, while Aggie's fingers closed on his scrotum, manipulating his oysters, like birds eggs, through his dangling, wrinkled sac, sending a new frisson up his spine.

Aggie's slacks were in the way. He removed each shoe then slid the garment down and off one leg. The panel of her panties, red with lace waist and leg bands, was darkened by the saturation of her flowing sexual juices. Phillip rested his cheek on her soft, poochy tummy and sucked the humid bouquet of her pussy into his flaring nostrils. Pulling her panties aside with his right hand he found her cleft and slid his middle finger upward into her furrow (she winced). Wetting his finger in her oozing aloe he slid it all the way back until it touched her light brown, wrinkled rosette which flinched and puckered at the sensation. He probed gently, hoping it was gentle enough for her, and was surprise how easily his fingertip penetrated the orifice. A muted moan muffled in Aggie's stuffed mouth.

Wrapping an arm around each thigh Phillip parted Aggie's legs further, lifting and pulling her bottom off the floor. Sliding his right hand up her thigh 'til it reached the sodden panel of her panties he pulled the lacy fabric aside, pressing her labia with his fingertips, and opened her.

Often, in the past he had looked at Aggie's pussy and wondered what she would taste like but his parental admonitions told him it was dirty...it was sodomy! Tentatively, while trying to keep the excitement of Aggie's nursing mouth from tripping his switch, he extended his tongue and for the first time in his life tasted her Holy of Holies.

She loved the easy feel of Phillip's cock in her mouth and, unable to erase the recent memory, thought how thick Bart's was, and how much trouble she had breathing through her overfilled mouth when he fucked it. Easy, she thought, her lips sliding over her husband's pulsating shaft in sensuous replications, her tongue exploring the spongy bulge of his urethra, laving the cleft of his glans, made silky-smooth by her saliva...and his oozing tip. Easy, yes, and so beautiful!

The excitement of Phillip getting into the sixty-nine position excited her to the point that she wanted to cum but needed to hold back; the moment was too delicious to be disturbed. When his tongue flicked her anus she struggled to hold back but, when, like a butterfly's wings, his tongue tip fluttered on her clitoris, her muted shriek stole past her pulsing mouthful and she exploded.

His open mouth was pressing on her pussy when it happened. The gush of warm, gouty liquid surprised him and almost made him choke. His first inclination was to move his mouth and spit it out. But, he knew how he felt when she swallowed his offering so he honored her by pressing his lips more firmly to her labia, and gulped. She shuddered, hesitated then fucked him more urgently with her tight, slippery lips.

The trick that Bart had taught Aggie was working; he had learned it from an older woman he knew at the beach. Phillip felt himself on the verge of exploding and knew he could hold back no longer. He tried but couldn't stop his orgasm. Aggie wanted him to cum in her mouth again, but didn't want to wait for his next erection to be fucked. Her husband's orgasm was intense but nothing came out. Her finger was pressing on the spot between his balls and his ass, damming the flow. From her experience with Bart, even though he could last a long time, once she interrupted his ejaculation he could stay rigid and fuck for an incredibly long time. She wanted Phillip's cock inside her more than anything and, from her understanding, looked forward to more the ten or twelve strokes her husband had been able to muster in the past.

Slipping her lips off his shimmering, pink hardness, a filament of precum-slurried saliva stretched, broke and lay on her chin. She commanded, "I want your cock inside me Phillip." (His eyes mirroring her own want) "I need so badly for you to fuck me darling."

Phillip didn't understand why he hadn't exploded in Aggie's mouth; his orgasm had been more intense and even more satisfying than any he ever had with her before. And, he was surprised that he'd been lasting so long. His cock seemed harder than when he started but there was a low level aching in his balls. Whatever the reason, he was eager to plunge his need into Aggie's sodden core. The hunger in her eyes and the wholesomeness of her swollen lips, which had just been unplugged by his cock, inflamed his own desire. He struggled to work his body around and kneeled between her splayed legs.

Aggie, with her back flat on the floor, legs spread, her red Capri pants like a flag on her left ankle, searched Phillip's eyes. Her pussy ached for the fulfillment of his swollen phallus. Sliding the bottoms of her feet on the floor she cocked her knees. Pushing her ass off the floor and biting her lower lip, she looked into those animated eyes that projected such scorching desire and craved the shaft of her champion's lance to pierce her to the core of her sex in a loving coup de grace.

Phillip, with his cock in his left hand, opened Aggie's lips with the fingers and thumb of his right. He wiggled his distended head in the slippery furrow, finding her threshold, probing until her vaginal ring accepted its taper, stretching, stretching and snapping over the shiny silver/ lavender flange then drawing tight around the vestigial band of his foreskin.

His wife's eyes bespoke yearning and confirmation. The skin of her lower lip was clipped between her teeth in apprehensive anticipation. What happened next was something he couldn't explain. It was like a dream: As his cock plunged like a syringe into her accepting vessel he saw his wife's hands clasp on her head, her lips slid from between her teeth and formed a perfect oval, and her eyes began bulging out of their sockets. His downward stroke, like an anaconda, seemed to go on forever as he penetrated deeper and deeper into the warm den of her sex. There was no sound, until their stomachs came together. Then, the sound exploded. Was it a loud thud? the noise of pubic bones crashing? And, where was the voice of the wailing child coming from? The words were plaintive: "Oh Phillip, I love you, I love you! Will you ever forgive me?"

She had never been so wet, not even on her wedding night, and had never wished for anything so intensely. She felt his fingers opening her, the head of his cock sliding in her furrow, the probing taper of his head at her threshold, It forced open the o-ring of her sex and wedged itself inside. She remembered Bart's cock: thick, blunt and stubby. She remembered the excitement of her illicit affair, thought it pleasurable but, as her husband's sleek phallus entered her, she knew that she was really too tight for Bart and that the fucking, though thrilling, was not really comfortable.

That she was remembering Bart while her husband was fucking her brushed her with shame and guilt. But, she never looked away. As he began the slide into her depths the whites of his eyes became lakes around his hazel islands. He opened his mouth, the edges of his teeth, crenellated margins beyond his lips. His countenance was that of an awed child.

The coupling was surreal and voila, the coat of shame was snatched away. It was the slowest of motion and his cock, held by her contracting muscles slid, seemingly without end. He fits me so well, she thought, gripping his swollen plunger. It moved, like a torpedo being launched, actuated nerve ending after nerve ending, making her anus pucker and sending shocks to the tips of her toes. There was an eerie silence...until their pubic bones came together, jarring her into the reality of sound when she heard: "Oh Aggie, I love you so much. I'm so sorry."

She raised her legs, her Capri's dangling from her left ankle, and wrapped Phillip's waist in a bear hug. The man she had married, the one whom she had looked forward to sharing such an idyllic life was finally deep inside her... to stay. So deep was his penetration that she was pregnant with him and wanted to hold him inside like the son she had given birth to. His eyes and hers were locked, both welling with tears.

Her affair with Bart was the catalyst for this miraculous reconciliation. Phillip had forgiven her. The neighbor walking by the Wilcox' home that moment couldn't mistake the meaning words of the minister and his wife wafted out the open window: "Let's fuck Aggie. Let's fuck all night. Lets fuck until we can't walk." "Oh Phillip, fuck me with your marvelous cock! Fuck my brains out!"

12