The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered that I didn't think Howie and Dave had seen them actually doing anything and that them having Mambo Lang on the ground could have been their attempt to help me. That seemed to cheer them up.

It just left me to cope with Jenny.

Chapter two.

Mambo Lang urged the man driving the Jeep to go faster.

When he'd left the village his hut was in flames. He had to get back, to save what he could and work new magic against Wagstaffe.

They pulled up outside where his hut had been. Only a pile of smouldering timbers remained.

He looked down.

So many years of work had been in that building.

The villagers gathered. He spoke a few words to them then grabbing the girl who had assisted him earlier he pulled her to the slabs behind the old derelict Chapel.

A cry went up from the crowd. A handful of younger men followed him the remainder of the village staying behind.

The slabs were reserved for outsiders not members of the village. The Mambo had his rights, they were age old, but so did the villagers. The mutterings began. The young girl screamed.

Her mother cried. Her daughter had begun the day a virgin. To end it like this.

The girl cried out again.

Some of the men collected tools and machetes from their homes and began to make their way to the rear of the old chapel.

Mambo Lang had inserted the handle of his broken wand inside the girl and spoken the words of power.

He looked into the eyes of the group of men surrounding him and saw their lust. They weren't interested in magic. They only wanted the girl. Two had gone to the table and returned with jugs of rum punch. Cups were handed out and they all drank. Samuel handed him a cup. He was thirsty. All he had drunk that night had been blood. He drank, then licked his lips. One of the men brought the bowl of blood drained from Thomas's body to him and he daubed the girl's breasts, stomach and thighs with it.

He removed the wand from the girl. Samuel climbed onto the slab his erect penis in his hand and plunged it in to girl. She screamed.

He looked around. His eyes had difficulty focusing, he felt tired.

Samuel had finished and a second man climbed slowly onto the slab. His penis was soft. He slipped back from the slab and collapsed. Arm outstretched on top of the slab, his fingers pointing towards the girl's vagina.

Mambo Lang picked up the jug and sniffed at it's contents. Somebody had put his special potion in this jug. A lot of the potion.

He looked around. Samuel lay at his feet. His eyes wide open. Staring.

He heard the sound of the villagers approaching. There was still time if they could gather the right herbs quickly.

He sat down with his back to the slab on which the girl lay.

"What is wrong, Mambo." The mother of the girl loomed over him.

He quickly explained. The potion in the drink. The herbs he required. The woman picked up a jug.

"This will kill you?"

"Yes. Please hurry."

A man stood on either side of him. They each took hold of an arm, one tilted his head back the other forced his mouth open.

The women placed the lip of the jug inside his mouth and poured slowly. Pausing each time he had to swallow. When the jug was empty she stood back.

"You're right." She looked down at him. "It will kill you."

The sound of heavy vehicles could be heard approaching.

Chapter three.

I managed to get Jenny into our cabin without being raped.

I told her to sit on the bed, as I wanted to go to the toilet.

She did legs underneath her, slowly unbuttoning my shirt. I hurried into the bathroom and took out my prick. I placed one hand on the bulkhead to steady myself then squeezed my bladder. I could feel the vibrations as the engines were started. Music still played in the night-club. I shook the drips from the end of my prick and put it away.

Washing and drying my hands I left the bathroom. All the lights were out in the cabin. From the bathroom light I could see Jenny on her back on the bed, knees bent legs open. I switched off the bathroom light and felt my way to the bed. Sitting on the edge I removed my clothes. Jenny running her fingers up and down my spine as I did so. I turned to her and she wrapped her arms around me pulling my lips to her own. Our tongues fencing and licking.

I lifted my head.

"An interesting sort of day."

I lowered my head and kissed her again.

Putting my hand on a breast and I lowered my lips to suckle her nipple. She groaned. I moved to the other breast, sucking and licking. She ran her fingers through my hair as I moved down her body kissing her navel then nuzzling her pubic hairs. She bent her knees and pivoted her pelvis to give me better access to her fanny. I licked and sucked the outer lips before easing them apart with my thumbs and pushing my tongue inside her. I could hear her breathing change. Becoming erratic, faster. I moved up to her clitoris and licked then sucked then licked until, with a cry, she came.

I lay by her side with my hand on a breast.

"It has been a very interesting day."

"It's going to be a very interesting night." Jenny's mouth was heading towards my prick.

I felt her breath warm against my skin. Her hair tickling my stomach. She kissed and sucked along the length of my prick stopping at the base to take first one ball then the other into her mouth. Lifting my balls with her hand she licked the soft skin leading to my anus. Reaching my hole she didn't hesitate to press her tongue against it, drawing circles with the tip of her tongue, moistening it with her saliva then pushing her tongue inside me.

What a sensation. I almost came on the spot.

She continued to work her tongue deeper into me. I moaned. I groaned. I reached down and pulled my ass cheeks apart to help her access.

She pulled her tongue out of my hole, leaving me thinking I needed to shit, and licked and sucked her way back to the tip of my prick. Holding it away from my body she closed her lips tightly around it and moved her head up and down pulling my foreskin back and forth. I could feel my prick swelling and my balls tightening. Jenny must have felt it as well because she stopped moving and allowed my prick to slip from her mouth.

"Don't want you coming to soon." She whispered.

I ran my fingers through her hair. She caught hold of my hand and kissed the palm then pressed it against one of her breasts. I don't think I'd ever felt her nipples so enlarged and hard. They were obviously very sensitive as her breathing changed at my touch.

He kissed my chest, my chin and finally my lips as she reached behind her ass to guide my prick into her fanny. She was very wet and I slipped inside her almost without feeling the sides. Raising and lowering herself she slid up and down the length of my prick. Grinding her fanny against my pubic hairs and squashing my balls with her ass cheeks as she came.

She climbed from me and knelt by my side with her ass in the air.

"Take me. Take me." She hissed her breathing out of control.

I knelt behind her and plunged back into her fanny. The lips tightened around me squeezing me as I thrust in and out. I felt my balls tighten and my prick swelling again. I increased the pace. I was there, my final movements bringing her off again.

I pulled out and lay down, gasping, trying to catch my breath. I felt her hand on my balls. Gently manipulating them with her fingers. Her fingers moved to my prick and started stroking it.

I sat up.

"I must go to the toilet." I said, swinging my legs from the bed.

She gave a sigh of disappointment and got off the bed to follow me.

"Give me a minute." I said at the bathroom door. She put her arms around me and pushed me inside her lips looking for mine.

I managed to get out of her embrace and face the toilet. Her hand found my prick again as I lifted the seat.

"Go on then." She said, shaking my prick up and down.

I grabbed her wrist.

"Hold still a minute." It was bad enough trying to piss in front of somebody when you're sober. Doubly so when you're being wanked off at the same time. She loosened her hold on my prick and I tried to piss.

"You were telling porky pies." She said still holding my prick. "Admit it, you just don't want me anymore."

"No, that's not true." I said trying to piss. "I do want you. I do."

"That's settled then." She pulled me by the prick back into the bedroom. "Come on."

Bending over the dressing table as we passed it she said. "Take me here." I stood behind her and stroked my prick until it was hard enough to penetrate her. I positioned it against her fanny and pushed into her. She was tight in this position and I had a struggle getting it in. I started moving in and out.

"I think we need the Vaseline."

"Ok." She said and pulled away from me and knelt on the bed. Pulling open the drawer of a bedside cabinet she handed me the jar of Vaseline. I took off the top and put my finger inside.

"Not much left." I said.

"That'll be Howie and Carole." She said. "Hurry up. I want it."

I greased her ass hole and the tip of my prick. Placing the one against the other I pushed. She opened. I pulled back. She sprang shut. I pushed again. Harder and for longer. I was in her sinking deeper. She cried out but I kept pushing. I pulled back a little then pushed again. I was fully inside her ass. I pulled her ass cheeks as wide as I could and looked down at her hole in the light from the bathroom. At my prick sliding in and out. She moaned. I moved faster, my prick making slurping sounds. I pulled her by the hips back into my groin as I came.

I pulled from her and lay down. She lay by my side. I felt her fingers on my balls, gently rubbing.

The Caribbean Cruise of Paul and Jenny. By Paul. (copyright 1999)

Part 20.

Chapter 1.

The Ship had docked.

I opened my eyes and looked down at Jenny. Head on my shoulder, eyes looking back at me.

"I didn't want to wake you." She said, smiling up at me. "I think you needed some sleep."

"I'm stiff." I said, stretching wide my arms.

Jenny looked down.

"No you're not." Her hand cupped my balls. "But you could be soon."

"I think I'm empty." I gasped as she squeezed me. We seemed to have spent the last thirty-six hours doing nothing but make love.

"I'll be gentle with you." Her head slid down my body. Her hair tickling my skin. The warmth of her mouth as she took my prick inside it. Perhaps I could manage just one more time.

I could here a band plying and voices outside the ship. Calling to loved ones and relatives. Welcoming them back.

Jenny pulled my foreskin back with her lips. Her tongue pressed against the underside of the exposed area of my prick. It felt so nice. Her lips moved slowly back to its tip, her tongue in contact, my foreskin held back by her fingers. Her head moved again. The sensations rippling through my body. Waves of pleasure. My whole body felt so sensitive.

Again she moved her mouth along the length of my prick. I could feel the tip touching the back of her throat. She spluttered and coughed. She lifted her head and looked at me.

"Sorry." She said. "I still can't take it all."

"You've nothing to be sorry for." I ran my fingers through her hair. My feelings for her were stronger than I had ever felt them.

"Come here." I pulled her by the shoulders until she lay flat on top of me. My prick touched the opening of her fanny. Holding her hips I lifted my hips slightly and the tip of my prick just penetrated her fanny's outer lips. She wriggled down my body. Her legs straight on either side of mine. My prick slid further inside with each movement she made. I put my hands on her ass cheeks and squeezed them. So firm and smooth. She stopped moving and lay still. Her arms folded across my chest looking down at me.

I pushed in and out, once. She smiled.

"We have a busy day today." She said, closing her eyes as I moved in and out of her.

I ran the fingers of one hand along the inside of the crack between her ass cheeks. I could feel the fine hairs moving beneath them. Her fanny gripped my prick for a second then relaxed. My index finger touched her anus. I pushed in and out, her fanny contracting around my prick.

"We need to finish our packing." She seemed to be out of breath.

I described circles with my fingertip on her anus and started pushing my prick gently in and out of her fanny. Raising my hips and lowering them. The feeling of tightness.

She closed her eyes again.

"Do you think it was only the aphrodisiac that made me want so much yesterday." A look of concern upon her face. I thrust extra hard into her. She gasped.

"Mambo de Vane said the effects should have passed by lunch time." I pushed up hard inside her again. "Anything after that was just you."

"I am glad." She smiled down at me.

She closed her eyes, the smile remaining on her face.

I needed to come.

"I need to come." I said.

She rolled over onto her back pulling me with her, still inside. Bending her knees and wrapping her legs around me. I started to pant as I increased the speed of my movements in and out of her. Her fanny spasm'd around my prick as she came. A few more thrusts and I was there as well. I didn't think I had that much left in me. As my prick jerked and my come shot from the end.

"Oh." I let out a long sigh.

"Time to get up." Jenny said as I pulled out and sat back on my heels watching her fanny lips close.

Chapter two.

We made our goodbyes to the Captain and his staff.

Zoe put her tongue in my mouth as she kissed me goodbye so I felt her ass cheeks for her.

Jenny was not impressed. Howie was. He punched me playfully on the arm, it hurt. Carole, Howie, Dave and Dorothy were to catch the plane the following day to New York where they were booked into the Hotel for two nights to allow some site seeing and shopping.

Temporary travel documents were waiting for Mambo De Vane or Michael, as we were to call him.

We took three cabs to the airport. Booked in. Said goodbye to Carole, Howie, Dave and Dorothy. Carole put her tongue in my mouth so I felt her ass. Neither Howie nor Jenny was impressed. Dorothy looked me in the eye before we exchanged kisses.

"Thank you."

It was all she said.

We walked through to the departure lounge.

We had nearly an hour so Jenny and I walked through to the shop to see what duty free items we could buy as presents.

Two carrier bags of cigarettes, perfume and whisky later and our flight was called. Jenny bought some magazines and hard-boiled sweets from a kiosk as we passed and we were on board.

The plane was a little over half full so Jenny and I had a set of three seats to ourselves. Jenny wanted the one by the window. The carrier bags and our coats went into the cupboards above our heads, the magazines on the spare seat next to me.

Roddrego and Michael sat forward in the smoking section.

Jenny and I held hands as we took off and until the seatbelt fasten sign went out.

Coffee was served almost immediately. We drank ours and settled down to watch the movie. Jenny resting her head on my shoulder.

I must have nodded off as the next thing I remember was a plate of food being placed on the table in front of me as the final credits of the film rolled on the screen.

We both ordered a glass of wine. White for Jenny, red for me. It was good so I let Jenny sip it. She screwed up her face.

She gave me a sip of her drink. Light, fruity and cold. Nice, but I preferred mine. We never could agree on wine.

The meal was cleared away, another two hours to go.

I put on my headphones and selected a music channel. I settled back in my seat. Jenny was standing up by my side.

"Let's go to the toilet." She said.

I was aware of how uncomfortable it could be with a full bladder at altitude so I stood up in the aisle and let her past. I followed behind watching the outline of her nickers through the material of her jeans.

I felt my prick stirring.

A curtain covered the entrances to the three toilet cubicles at the rear of the plane. They were all vacant. Jenny opened the door and pulled me into the one on the left. She locked it behind me.

She turned to me undoing the top button on her jeans and unzipping them. I pulled them down for her. Stepping out of her knickers she stood close and kissed me.

Her hands were at my trousers, unfastening them, pulling them to my knees.

"Sit down." She commanded.

I sat on the toilet seat my prick already upright.

Facing me with one leg either side she lowered herself onto my lap. I heard a slurping sound as my prick entered her. She sank down on top of me until her ass cheeks were resting on my thighs then, with her hands around the back of my neck she raised and lowered herself. Again the slurping sound.

I grabbed her ass cheeks. Pulling her closer to me. She pulled up her thin jumper, lifted her bra and pushed a nipple into my mouth. I sucked and sucked and sucked and sucked. She was coming. Crying out. I needed to take her. Lifting her from me I turned her around and bent her over the sink. Pulling her ass cheeks apart as far as I could I forced my prick back inside her fanny. She groaned, then cried out again as I moved in and out of her, fast. Grabbing her hips I pulled her ass hard into my groin as I came. Forcing her ass cheeks apart again as I milked the last drops from my balls.

I pulled out of her.

She turned and we kissed.

There was a tap on the door.

"Are you alright in there?" The voice of a stewardess came from outside the door.

"Fine thanks." Jenny said breathlessly.

"Now that's what I call the perfect end to a cruise."

She smiled and kissed me.

* * * * *

Paul and Jenny return in Funeral Rights. A tale of rape and revenge.