The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3.

The next afternoon I was to visit Jenny. Her Parents had visited her in the morning and had gone sight seeing with my Parents after lunch.

I had felt no adverse reaction in my ankle for the previous night so I decided to retrace my steps and return the piece of amber.

It was a bright crisp day. Hardly a cloud was in the sky although rain was forecast for after dark. I wore my Parker over a thin v-neck sweater and checked woollen shirt. The amber dangled on it's chain around my neck.

The shop looked dilapidated in daylight. The windows were dirty and it badly needed a coat of paint.

I opened the door and stepped inside.

The bell above the door tinkled.

A young Black girl was bending over a low table adjusting items on display.

She wore Jeans that disappeared between the cheeks of her ass. I could make out the swelling of her fanny between her legs. I starred, mouth open.

"Enjoying the view?" She had looked up and was watching me in a mirror behind the counter.

"Oh, I am sorry."

"What can I do for you, Sir?"

"I was in her last night and walked out with this charm belonging to the old lady who was here."

I slipped the chain over my head and with great reluctance handed it to her. She held it in the palm of her hand.

"Where did you get it from?"

I explained about the previous night.

She looked me up and down.

"We don't open in the evenings and the only other person working here is my sister." She looked me up and down again, walked to the front door bolted it and turned the sign to closed. "Follow me."

She lead the way through the curtain into the room where I'd had my fortune told the night before through another door and up a flight of steps to a flat above. I followed her inside it.

"Wait here." She said and left to go back down the stairs.

A set of racking screwed against one wall supported a small TV set, a record player, records and books.

I heard a groan for a doorway to one side. I walked to the open doorway and glanced inside.

On the bed lay a naked black girl, a little older than the first one whom I assumed was the sister she had mentioned. She was slowly massaging her nipples with her fingertips. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling slightly.

Her hands travelled slowly down her body, she bent her knees and allowed her thighs to flop open as her fingers reached her pubic hairs. She ran the index finger of each hand along the outside of her fanny lips then stopped and pulled them apart. I looked with fascination at the pink flesh this exposed. I had never seen a black girl's fanny before. The contrast of colours seemed more pronounced then on Jenny. The tips of her lips were very dark, black.

She placed the middle finger of her right hand in the centre of the exposed flesh and pushed. She pulled it out and pushed again. The tip of her finger disappeared inside her. She gave a sigh and started pushing in and out, side to side, stretching and opening her hole.

With her left hand she reached to the bedside table and picked up a long thick candle. It must have been a foot in length and good eight inches in circumference.

She placed the tip of the candle against her hole and pulled her lips wide with the first two fingers of her other hand. She pushed in and out, first the tip then more disappearing inside her.

My prick was rock hard and I reached down to rub it. I sensed rather than heard somebody at my shoulder. The younger girl stood there looking at her sister. More of the candle entered her, was pulled back to her entrance and was pushed back inside.

A hand was rubbing my prick through my trousers. I squeezed her ass cheek. I turned to face her. We kissed. Taking my hand she led me to the bed. Her Sister opened her eyes as we approached a mixture of shock and embarrassment across it.

"Don't move." The younger said. "He's seen this much."

She indicated for me to sit on the edge of the bed and placed my hand on the candle.

"You know you prefer it when somebody does it to you." This to her sister. I began to work the candle in and out of her fanny. Slowly at first then faster as her juices increased. Her breathing became heavier and faster until she almost jumped from the bed, closing her legs whilst pushing the candle further and further inside her. She fell back on the pillow, short curly hair wet with sweat.

I pulled the candle from her and made to stand up.

"No. Lie back."

The younger sister pushed me back onto the bed, her sister moving her legs with a moan.

Hands were at the top of my trousers and my prick was released. One hand wanked me whilst another squeezed my balls. Two lips on mine. A strong pointed tongue forcing it's way between them. The lips were gone. I felt other lips on my prick. I tried to say no when two thighs and a wide-open fanny appeared above my face. The fanny descended. I stuck out my tongue and licked the walls then the clitoris. The mouth continued to work on my prick and I could feel I was coming as the girl on top reach her orgasm. My prick started jerking as she rubbed herself over my face. The elder girl had climbed off and was undressing her younger sister as I sat up. I slipped out of my Parker.

The younger sister knelt on all fours on the bed as the elder took my prick in her hand and led me towards her waiting holes.

I pulled back.

"No. I can't. I promised I'd be faithful."

They both looked at me as if I was mad.

Had I not just come I wouldn't have been able to hold back. The elder sister started wanking me.

"Stop it, please."

"You mean it?" She looked into my eyes.

"Yes I do. I'm sorry. It wouldn't be right."

"Who are you anyway?"

I thought this would be a good time to introduce myself. Standing with my trousers around my ankles whilst a young naked black girl held my prick and a second knelt naked on the bed pointing her ass hole at me.

"My name is Paul. I came to return this." I took the chain from around my neck.

"You certainly came alright."

The younger sister turned to face me. What a body. I felt my prick rising.

"See. You do want me."

"Oh don't." I said with feeling.

She sat on the edge of the bed and took my prick into her mouth.

Her sister studied the piece of amber.

"Do you know, Chloe, this looks like Grandma's"

Chloe took my prick from her mouth and said.

"I thought that so I got the old photos out."

"Are you sure you wouldn't like to have Chloe, my names Melissa by the way."

She squeezed my ass cheek.

I shook my head.

"Lie down Chloe."

Chloe took my prick from her mouth and lay on her back, knees bent thighs spread.

Melissa handed me the candle.

"I'm sure you wouldn't mind doing this for her."

I sat on the bed and placed the candle against Chloe's open fanny. I pushed gently in and out. The candle started disappearing inside her.

"It's hard to get a boy if you're black in this area." Melissa said as she knelt on the floor and started wanking my prick.

I quickened my movements with the candle Chloe moved her hips in time. I felt Melissa's lips around my prick, I could feel her head bobbing up and down. Chloe was moving her hips faster and faster and I was struggling to keep pace with her when, with a little cry, she came. I could see the muscles of her lower abdomen contracting in spasms. Leaving the candle inside her I caught hold of Melissa's head with both of my hands and held her still while I came.

I lay backwards, my head on Chloe's fanny.

I let out a huge sigh.

"Did you enjoy that?"

Melissa stood before me, legs apart. I could see her fanny lips, still open, shining with her juices and my saliva.

Chloe groaned. I reached behind my head and pulled the candle from her.

"Yes thanks. Do you do this often?"

"Now and again. When the mood takes us. You're a first though. Nobody else has ever refused to fuck at least one of us."

"I told you I promised to be faithful."

"She must be some Girl for you to keep you're word like this."

"I think so."

Chloe moved from under my head whilst we were talking and went into the front room. I heard a toilet flush and then she was back carrying a cardboard shoe box.

I stood up and pulled up my pants and trousers. Melissa watched then kissed me.

"Tell me what happened last night."

I sat on the bed with a girl on either side. I explained about Jenny being in Hospital and my walking back to the flat after visiting her. How this old lady had pulled me inside and read my fortune. About the three white boys and how I had found the piece of amber in my hand when I'd gotten home.

Chloe showed me a picture.

"Did she look like this?"

I saw the little old lady of the night before wearing a simple v-necked dress with the chain and amber dangling between her breasts.

"That's her. That's the women I met last night."

"That's our Grandmother." Melissa turned the piece of amber over and over in her fingers as she spoke, I wanted it back. "She died a year ago yesterday. Three youths came into the shop demanding money. Grandmother was alone and wouldn't give them any. They roughed her up and she died later in Hospital. They haven't caught them yet."

"The really strange this is that she was buried with it." Chloe pointed to the amber. "I never noticed an insect inside it before."

"Hmm." Melissa handed it back to me. "I think you had better keep it."

"If you're sure?" I almost snatched it from her and slipped the chain over my head.

"Grandmother came from Haiti. She left as a child after a revolution and came here via France."

"I'm going to Haiti next month."

The girls looked at each other, I could see fear in there eyes.

"What do you know of Haiti?" I asked.

"It was formally called Hispaniola. A lot of slaves were imported from Africa to work on the plantations. They rebelled against the French in the time of Napoleon and after the usual raping and murdering set up the first black nation outside Africa. The slaves took with them from Africa all their tribal customs and Voodoo. I suppose you could call it a form of Black magic. Even today all of the remoter villages have a Mambo, as the Witch Doctor is called and they rule their local areas. They have power of life and death more so than the authorities in Port au Prince." Melissa stopped and kissed me. "Don't go."

"The lady last night said I must. Anyway it would disappoint too many people not to."

"The Island is now split into two countries, Haiti in the west and The Dominican Republic in the east." Chloe went on. "Grandmother would never let us visit it but we will one day. I'm at Bristol University at the moment and Chloe's joining me in the Autumn. Our mother died a few weeks ago and we're here to try and sell this shop or find a manager."

"Keep the building if you own it." I said. "My father says property values in London are going to increase dramatically over the next ten years."

"We might take you're advice. We'll have to pay you for it of course."

I tried to fight them off but quickly realising I was outnumbered I lay back on the bed. With my pants and trousers around my ankle they swung my legs onto the bed. I moved up until my head was on a pillow. The girls lay on either side of me.

"I really shouldn't be letting you do this." I said.

"Oh be quiet." Melissa said, putting her tongue in my mouth. I kissed her back.

She moved up the bed rubbing a nipple on my lips. I sucked gently. She moved again, straddling my head with her thighs and lowering her fanny to my mouth. I probed between her lips with my tongue feeling for the little hairs between her two holes. She slid forward until my tongue was against her anus. I licked it then pushed against it. I could hear her catching her breath. Gasping. I could feel Chloe's hands on my prick and balls. I could feel her moving on the bed and suddenly I felt my prick sinking into her fanny. I tried to say no, to push Melissa from my face but she was coming and gripped my head, with a grip like a vice, with her thighs.

I heard Chloe cry out as she moved her fanny quickly up and down my prick. She brought her fanny down hard and stopped moving.

They both climbed from me. Melissa looked at Chloe.

"Oh no. You shouldn't have done that." She looked down at me. "I'm sorry she did that. She didn't make you come either. She's an idle girl."

She lay on her back and opened her legs.

"The damage is done now. Finish off inside me. You haven't really been unfaithful. You didn't mean to do it. Come here."

She reached out her arms to me and I mounted her. She guided my prick to her entrance and I sank deep inside with a single thrust.

I didn't feel as if I was unfaithful. I felt Jenny would understand somehow. I quickened the pace and power of my thrusts. Drawing almost outside and burying myself to the hilt. I heard Melissa cry out. In ecstasy or pain I didn't care. Then I came. It didn't cross my mind to care if she was using any contraception. I just let it all flow from me. Despite two other orgasms within the last hour I could feel my come spraying inside her. I stopped moving and pulled out. I fell onto my back, chest heaving. I lay still trying to control my breathing.

"I really must be going."

I dressed and left without a word. The atmosphere had changed. I suddenly felt let down.

I hailed a taxi outside the shop and went to the Hospital.

Jenny had just finished lunch and was sitting up. I almost ran the last few paces and put my arms around her and held her tight. I kissed her. There was a puzzled look upon her face as I pulled away. She sniffed the air. Oh no, I thought, I must reek of sex.

I sat on a chair and held her hand.

"What have you been doing?" She asked.

I told her of the night before. How I'd gone to give the chain and amber back. What the girls had said about their Grandmother and Haiti. I stopped.

"And?" It was all she said and out it all came. I tried to tell her I hadn't meant it, I hadn't planned it, how I wished it had never happened. I looked away.

"Look at me you Frog." There were tears in her eyes. "I know you didn't mean to and if I wasn't in here you wouldn't have had any left inside to do it with. I can forgive you if it wasn't planned. I just couldn't share you permanently with another. You're a man and I know men can do it without love. As you found out today, sometimes, so can a women. Tell me about this Melissa."

I described her. Told her that she was going to Bristol University. The penny dropped.

"I know her." Jenny said. "Well at least of her. I've seen her but I don't think I've ever spoken to her. I'll have to think about this"

She squeezed my hand.

"Don't look so worried. Did you enjoy them?"

"They weren't a patch on you."

Chapter 4.

After a week we moved Jenny by Ambulance to Somerset.

She occupied the same room in the small private Hospital that I had. Next door to Grandmother who was nearing the end of her stay.

The same Nurses were on hand except, of course, for Mandy. Jane and Sammy were still on the day shift.

Jenny was allowed out of bed into a chair and for walks in a wheelchair. She was gaining strength with every day. The Doctor said that if she was careful he could see no reason for her not going on the cruise.

I pushed her into the lounge and sat in a chair next to her.

"You had better make a list of anything you might need for the cruise."

"My parents are bringing me some things from home when they come down at the weekend." She suddenly looked very serious. "I want to speak to you."

"We are speaking."

"This is important."

I looked around. The lounge was empty.

"Well. We are alone. What's the matter."

"I think we should end our engagement."

"Why? What for?" I hadn't expected this.

"If I can't have babies. "

"There's plenty of time to think about that."

"You do need sex."

"Oh I can do without sex."

"I don't want to tie you down to a promise you might want to get out of."

"I don't want to get out of it." I protested. "Look you said we'd review it in five years time. Let's stick to that."

"I didn't think you'd remember that."

"I always remember everything you say."

"Liar. I bet you can't remember how many times I told you that I loved you before we got engaged."

"Of course I can. It was once, then I said the same to you."

"You're wrong. It was twice, but I'll forgive you because you were busy at the time. I tell you I love you every day but you never say it to me unless I ask."

"I'm sorry. You know I do. I get embarrassed though."

"I like to hear you say it but only if you mean it, which doesn't mean straight after we've made love."

"But I do love you then."

"Not at any other time?" She looked sad.

"I love you twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. But there are times I love you a little bit more than others."

"Be careful. You're going to dig yourself a hole here."

"Then I'll say it again. We're engaged. I don't want anybody else. We'll get through this together and we'll worry about the future when it arrives. All I want is for you to get better, and I don't just mean so that you can let me have it."

"I know. I just needed to hear it." She squeezed my hand. "It's going to be a while before we can do anything."

"Eighty five days if their estimate of three months is correct."

"Paul. You're not keeping count."

"I made up a little chart."

"I'll do my best to make it sooner. There's a dance at the main Hospital on Friday, you can go with Jane and Sammy. You have my permission."

"I was going to stay here with you."

"My Parents will be here and you need a night off. Have a little bit of fun, not too much. That's why Jane and Sammy will take you. They promise to keep you out of the hands of other women."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Take me back to my room."

I took her back and helped her from her wheelchair to her bed.

She turned slowly onto her side facing me.

"Come here."

I stood by the head of the bed. She reached out and rubbed me through my trousers.

"Take it out for me." She smiled.

"You don't have to." I said unzipping myself and pulling out my prick.

"I don't want you to get excited about going out tomorrow. In fact, make sure you visit me tomorrow afternoon. I'm not sending you out full."

"Jenny. I've never heard you speak like this before."

"That's Jane and Sammy for you. Jane especially, she's very good. She tells me everything the doctor wants her to say then explains what it could mean if I don't rush."

As she spoke she slowly wanked me.

"Come closer."

The tip of my prick was just touching her lips. She moved on the bed and it was inside her mouth. Her hand still moving as I came. Into her mouth, onto her face back into her mouth.

I heard a clattering of a trolley in the corridor outside and looked up to see Jane and Sammy smiling at me through the glass observation window. I turned and put away my prick, doing up my zip.

Chapter 5.

The following morning I visited my local Doctor and received the all clear to resume driving.

My father took an extended lunch hour and visited the local car dealers with me in search of a replacement car for my mini.

I looked with interest at a green MGB convertible.

"The insurance for somebody your age would be astronomical." My Father said, crossing the road to the Volkswagen dealership. "And anyway, your Mother wouldn't allow it. Ah. This is what you want."

He stood in front of a bright yellow Beetle.

"Oh no. It might be alright for Jenny."

"Well. That's who you get it for then." He walked around the vehicle studying it from different angles. "Good car for Jenny, this. I could see her driving it, can't you?"

I could see Jenny driving it. It would be at least three months before she would be driving anyway. Three months for me to work on my Mother to agree to my getting the MG.