The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had the bank prepare a cheque against your account. All you have to do is sign."

"How did you know I'd agree to buy it."

"I asked Jenny what she wanted in London. Spoke to the proprietor last week so all the paperwork was ready. I spoke to your insurance company. Insurance was no problem. Jenny is also on your policy. We go into the office and sign and you can drive it away."

"Thanks Dad." It was all I could say.

Father bought me lunch in the nearest pub. He had a pint of beer I had a coke.

I drove back to the hospital.

I told Jenny.

"Show it to me, show it to me." She was like a child.

With a blanket over her knees and my Parker covering the top of her body I wheeled her to the front doors. We were stopped by Jane as we were about to leave the building.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"Paul's bought a new car and he's going to show it to me." Jenny replied.

"Well alright but only for a few minutes. Where is it?"

I pushed Jenny to the Beetle.

"Oh, isn't it nice."

"I like the colour." Jane said. "Not one a man would go for ordinary."

"Oh that's because he knows I will be driving it most."

"It's because it's your car." I said.

"What? Paul, no, you can't." Jenny started crying. "It's too much. Nobody's ever... I've never had..."

I crouched and put my arm around her.

"Shush. Don't cry. I'll look after it until you're fit to drive and then it's yours."

She put her arms around me and kissed me on the cheek, the nose and finally the lips.

"Can he take me for a ride in it?"

"Well, you shouldn't really as your only just out of bed but as you'll be sitting down and you'll be back inside ten minutes it will be alright. Here is the Doctor lets ask."

Jenny's Doctor was just leaving the Hospital and making his way towards his car.

Jane walked over to him.

I couldn't hear what was said but Jane returned and said.

"It's alright. He agrees."

Jane helped Jenny from the wheelchair into the car. The blanket was placed around her legs and my Parker was thrown on the back seat.

I drove out of the Hospital car park. Picked up the main road to the next sizeable town, called Bridgwater, and drove along at forty miles an hour for a few minutes.

"What do you think about her?" I asked. "I can't go any faster then this for the first few hundred miles."

"This is fast enough for me. We'd better turn around soon."

A small road appeared on the left and I turned into it looking for a place to turn. We came to a small Pub with a car park which I turned into, swung around and out again. It started to rain quite heavily by the time we got back so I shouted to Jane, who was standing in the doorway, that we would sit in the car until it stopped.

With the engine off and the windows closed the car insides began to mist up.

"I bet nobody could see us from inside." Jenny said looking around intently.

"Why? What would they see?" I asked, innocently.

Jenny undid our seat belts. She reached across and undid my trouser belt. I reached down to the side of my chair and pulled on the short handle there. The back of my seat reclined until it was touching the rear seats.

"Oh. White mans magic." Jenny said, surprise in her voice. "I've never been in a car that does that before. Does mine do it."

"Yes. But slowly and gently."

She felt down the side of the car and reclined the back of her seat.

I put my arm around her shoulders and kissed her.

She moved her head onto my chest then slowly down my body. Her hands were at my belt. She unfastened the top of my trousers and unzipped me. She pushed down my underpants and my prick out to freedom. It was already erect as she guided it between her lips. She held the tip between her lips as she stroked me with her hand. I closed my eyes and gave myself up to the sensations she was creating. Wave after wave of pleasure swept over me until I came again and again into her mouth.

"I love you Jennifer Fletcher." I meant it.

She lifted her head and rested it on my shoulder.

"Did you say something?" She asked.

"Nothing of any importance." I replied. Two could play this game.

"Say it again, please."

"Say what?"

"Don't tease. I'm not well."

"You do feel alright, don't you?"

"Of course. But hearing something could make me feel even better."

She won.

"I said I loved you."

The rain had stopped and Jane hurried across with a wheelchair.

Jenny climbed out without assistance.

"You are getting better." Jane looked closely at her face.

"It was just something Paul said."

"And did by the looks of things. Here. You had better wipe your chin." She handed Jenny tissue from the pocket of her uniform. Jenny wiped her face.

The Caribbean Cruise of Paul and Jenny.

By Paul.

Part 5.

I picked Jane and Sammy up from the flat they shared in Princes' Street in Taunton and drove to the Hospital.

The party was in the dining hall of the nurses accommodation, a four storey block near the main gates.

Trestle tables covered in sheets made a bar in one corner and more tables and sheets a base for a small disco unit in another. The lights were already dim as we arrived. Music played and a number of brave girls were moving on the dance area. I wouldn't do that until I had about five pints of beer inside me, which wasn't going to happen tonight as I was driving. I got three cokes from the bar whilst the girls hung up the coats and found a table.

I found them sitting at the end of a table with about a dozen others sharing. I put the drinks down whilst they removed their handbags from a chair they'd saved for me. The room was filling up.

We sat and chatted for ten or fifteen minutes then Jane took my hand and dragged me to the dance floor. I tried to resist but when she said it was Jenny's to get me up enjoying myself I gave in. We left to a small round of applause for the others at our table.

I'm not a great dancer, I normally need a lot of beer inside me except when I'm with Jenny, but I did my best to keep up with the music.

Three dances with Jane and I was ready to sit down but she was replaced by Sammy and I had to continue. Two more dances and a slow track was put on.

I put my hands on Sammy's waist, she put hers around my back and moulded her body to mine. I can only say she writhed against me, her breasts hard against my chest, her pubic mound in contact with my prick. I could feel myself getting bigger. Two more slow dances and I had a raging hard on.

"Hmm." She whispered in my ear. "You are easily aroused."

"Sorry." I stammered.

"Don't be. A girl likes to know she can turn a boy on. Although from what Jane said earlier I wouldn't have thought you'd be in the mood tonight."

"You girls. You tell each other everything."

"The senior staff will be leaving in an hour. Then the party will really get going." She ground her pubic mound against me. "Come outside and I'll see to you. You can't spend all night like that."

"Thanks but no thanks." I managed to say.

"Go on." She brushed my lips with hers. "It's not fair to turn a girl on and leave her high and dry."

"Just kissing." I said.

She took me through a door at the back of the hall to a flight of stairs leading to the floors above.

"Most of the students have gone home for Christmas so the cleaners leave their doors open for us. This used to be my room when I was training here." She tried the door handle. It opened. I followed here inside and she popped the catch on the Yale lock behind me. A counterpane covered the mattress on the bed. Two bare pillows lay on top of it.

"Come here. I've wanted to do this for a while. I've seen Jenny using her mouth on you a couple of times and I've seen what you did to her."

"Oh." Was all I could think to say.

She kissed me, rubbing herself against me. I couldn't help but get hard again.

"Jane will be so jealous. She said she'd be first."

"We're not going that far."

She pushed me back onto the bed.

"Sammy, I don't want to go that far."

"Don't worry, I wont let you shag me. Take your trousers off."

"I don't think I should. I have to think of Jenny."

"We're only going to mess about. Just a bit of fun. Lie on the bed."

I lay down. Sammy went to the door and switched the light off. The room was plunged into total darkness. I could hear Sammy moving, the rustle of clothing, a muttered swear word as she bumped into the end of the bed. I felt her climb onto the bed next to me. I reached out and touched her. She was naked. My eyes were slowly becoming accustomed to the dark and I could start making out the outline of her body. Her hand was on my chest, unbuttoning my shirt.

"Help me." She whispered.

I sat up and pulled my shirt off. I kicked off my shoes and my trousers, underpants and socks joined them on the floor by the side of the bed. I kept the chain and piece of amber around my neck.

Turning onto my side to face her I put one arm around her neck and kissed her lips. They opened immediately, my tongue slipping between them to be met by her own. We fenced at first. Our tongues pushing against one another. I felt a breast. They weren't as firm as Jenny's but were bigger. She moved her head and let out a sigh. I moved my mouth to her nipple and gently sucked on it. I kissed her ribs and licked her navel. I nuzzled her pubic hair with my nose and mouth. She sighed again. I probed with my tongue through her pubic hair until I touched her clitoris. Her fingers ran through my hair as she arched her back, pushing her fanny into my face. I licked and sucked on her clitoris until I heard her cry out softly in orgasm. I moved up on her body until my prick touched her hole. I pushed gently. I felt myself slipping inside her. Her legs wrapped themselves around me, pulling me further inside.

"Hey," I tried to pull out but her fanny and legs gripped me. "I thought you didn't want shagging."

"A girl can change her mind, can't she?"

"I shouldn't do this."

"Don't stop now. I'm nearly there."

I began moving. Sammy came almost immediately.

"Keep going." She gasped, moving her hips in time with me. "Oh, I need this."

I moved faster. She came again, then again. I had heard of multiple orgasms but this was my first experience of them.

I heard a click at the door and the room was flooded with light. I stopped moving and looked over my shoulder. Jane stood in the doorway watching.

"Don't stop for me." She switched on the light, closed the door and walked to the bed.

I pulled out climbed off Sammy, my prick softening. She lay on the bed legs spread wide.

"Fuck it Jane. Why did you have to come now? We hadn't finished. How did you get in anyway?"

"You forget. This was my room long before it was yours. I've kept a key from my student days."

Jane stood in front of me and looked me up and down.

"Poor thing it looks so sad like that."

She reached down and held my prick.

"Ah. It's all wet."

"Blame Sammy." I said. "Their her juices."

"I've never tasted her." She knelt before me. "Now would be a good time to try."

Whilst Jane took me into her mouth Sammy climbed from the bed and pressed herself against my back. I could feel her pubic hair against my ass cheeks as she rubbed herself against me.

"Kneel down on the bed, Sammy." Jane said, taking my by now hard prick from her mouth.

Sammy moved to the bed and knelt with her ass in the air.

"Now you." She said to me.

All thought of Jenny had left me as I knelt behind Sammy, pulling wide her ass cheeks. Jane held my prick and rubbed the tip against Sammy's anus. I pushed gently, opening her.

"Ow." Sammy cried, pulling from me.

"Sorry." I said.

Jane guided my prick to Sammy's fanny. I pushed against it, a slight resistance and I was in. I began thrusting and almost immediately Sammy came. Jane stood back from the bed and started taking off her own clothes. When naked she climbed onto the bed and knelt behind me.

"Don't come inside her. I need it for something."

She rubbed her tits against my back and her fanny against my ass. I quickened my pace bringing Sammy to another orgasm. My own orgasm approaching I pulled out of Sammy. Jane caught hold of my prick and started wanking me as I shoot over Sammy's ass and back.

Jane kept wanking me as I sat back on my heels.

"Don't move." She said to Sammy. "I need his come."

I was getting harder as she spoke. When she was happy with it she collected some of my come from Sammy's back and smeared it over the tip of my prick and along the shaft. Collecting the remainder of my come she rubbed it against her anus.

"My turn for the bed Sammy."

Sammy climbed off and Jane took her place adopting the same ass in the air position.

I knelt behind her, pulling her ass cheeks apart and looking at her holes. Her cheeks were bigger than Sammy's, much bigger than Jenny's. Her fanny lips were swollen.

"I'm on my period." She said.

I wondered what it would be like to fuck a girl on her period. Maybe another day.

I placed the tip of my prick against her anus and pushed gently. She opened slightly. I pulled back and pushed again. The helmet of my prick entered her, she gasped. I pulled back and pushed again, stopping when half my prick was inside. Sammy stood close to me, her hand on my shoulder. I felt her ass cheeks then between them searching for her anus. I rubbed it as I began moving in and out of Jane's ass.

Jane reached back and began to rub her own clitoris. At first in time with me then faster and faster until with a cry she collapsed forward onto her face. I followed her forward, my prick imbedded deep inside her ass. I continued moving in and out. Jane cried out.

"Take it out. It hurts."

I had reached the point of no and couldn't stop. With three further thrusts, each one drawing a cry from Jane, I was there, jerking and spraying inside her.

I pulled out and sat back on my heels. Jane turned to me with tears running down her face.

"I'm sorry." I said. "I couldn't stop."

"That hurt." She rubbed her ass.

"I don't know why you do it that way if it hurts that much." Sammy handed Jane a tissue from somewhere.

"It doesn't normally. I tensed when I came. Besides it comes in handy being able to do it that way when you're on your period or are too sore elsewhere."

"I shouldn't have done it anyway." I moaned.

"Save us your guilt trip, Paul." Jane was suddenly quite cross. "You enjoyed having both of us, you know you did. It's not our fault if you can't face Jenny in the morning. Take it as a compliment and chalk it up to experience."

"Was that all it was to you?" Sammy looked as if she was going to cry.

"Of course it was." Jane snapped at her. "He's a man and they take anything that's offered. He's in love with Jenny anyway."

Sammy started crying.

"Don't I, I mean we, mean anything to you." She said between sobs.

"Oh come on, Sammy. Don't come the spoilt virgin routine." Jane started to dress. "You weren't one anyway."

"Leave her alone, Jane. You're making her upset."

I moved next to Sammy and put my arm around her shoulders.

"Me upset her?" Jane retorted. "I didn't fuck her. Watch out Sammy, he'll have you again before you leave."

Jane walked to the door. Turning, she said.

"I'll see you both downstairs."

She opened the door, looked outside, and was gone, closing the door behind her.

I looked at Sammy.

She looked at me, put her hand behind my head and pulled my lips to hers. We kissed long and slow. Our lips pushing against each other, then our mouths opening and our tongues touching. I felt one of her breasts, the nipple hard against the palm of my hand. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

She reached down to my prick, which was already growing. As she began stroking it I lay backwards across the bed pushing her head towards my groin.

I could feel her hair against my chest and stomach, her warm breath on my prick. Her lips touched me when suddenly she sat bolt upright.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You smell and taste of Jane's asshole. Come with me."

I followed her to the small hand basin with a mirrored cabinet above on the other side of the room. Sammy opened the doors. There was a bar of soap in a dish, various perfumes, scents and shampoos, and a small jar of Vaseline. I picked it up while Sammy turned the taps on and started soaping my prick and balls. It felt nice. My prick started to respond. I slipped the top from the jar of Vaseline and scooped some up with the middle finger of my left hand. Reaching behind Sammy I used the other fingers and thumb of that hand to open her ass cheeks and rubbed the Vaseline onto her anus. She jumped, clenching her cheeks together.

"Don't worry." I said gently. "I wont hurt you."

"Alright." She said, taking a small hand towel from a hook by the side of the hand basin.

I applied more Vaseline to her anus. With each application I pushed my finger a little further inside her. She gasped.

"That's a bit uncomfortable."

"Kneel down on the bed."

"You'll stop if I say so?"

"Of course. I want to show you it isn't always like it was with me and Jane."

She knelt on the bed, ass up, head down. I knelt behind her and pulled her cheeks apart. Her asshole glistened with Vaseline, her fanny lips were still puffed up from when I'd fucked her earlier. I pushed my middle finger into her ass. It sank in past the second knuckle. She took a sharp intake of breath but other ways kept still. I pulled my finger out then re-inserted it. I moved it in and out and around and around, feeling the side walls of her tube. Removing my finger again I applied more Vaseline to her anus and some to the tip of my prick. Keeping her cheeks well spread I position the end of my prick against her hole and pushed. Her ring opened and I sank inside. Halfway in I stopped.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Hmm." Was the only response.

I pulled back then pushed further in. Back then in. Slowly increasing the tempo. I heard Sammy grunt as I moved faster and faster until with a final thrust deep inside her I came. I stopped moving, feeling my prick spasm inside her, my come coating the walls of her tube. I pulled out slowly and sat back on my heels watching Sammy's anus slowly close.

Sammy turned and faced me.

"I've never felt anything like that before." She smiled and leant forward to kiss me.

"Did you enjoy it?" I kissed her back. "I know I certainly did. Can you see yourself doing it again?"

"I think so. I understand what Jane meant now. I think it for special occasions or a special person."

"I think we had better go down stairs. We don't want to be missed, do we?"

We walked back downstairs together. As we were sitting down one of the other girls at the table remarked.

"Long dance that. Over an hour. You missed Matron, She did so want to speak to you. We didn't know we had such a celebrity at our table. My turn now, Sammy. You can't keep him to yourself all night."

"She would if she could." Jane hissed, shifting uncomfortably in her chair.

It was another hour before I sat down again. As one partner left another took her place. They all seemed to want to talk more than dance although I did get two invitations to call some time. When I finally did manage to sit down I took a long drink from my glass of coke. It was warm and flat. Sammy pulled her chair closer, her knee touching mine.

"I was beginning to think they weren't going to let you come back."

She kissed my ear and placed a hand on my thigh under the table.

"Where's Jane?" I asked, looking around.

"In the toilet. She's been spending a lot of time in there recently."

Jane returned and took her seat next to me slowly. She let out a deep sigh.

"Take me home, please."

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I've a sore asshole you Bastard."

"Sorry." I turned to Sammy. "Jane wants to go home. Will you get the coats?"

1...34567...15