All Comments on 'The Pearl Ch. 02'

by Thistlethorn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very cool

This an interesting story and I really like the use of chines mythology, a very good touch. thank you for sharing. Mechmanas

livingescapistlivingescapistover 13 years ago
Glad to see more!

After the first installment, I admit I was a bit worried that you would have left an interesting short story to be just that; a short story. I'm glad to see that you've written and published another installment; in particular, I enjoy the way the plot is thickening, and the fact that you keep the characters (Dakota and Sebastian) feeling very real and organic just makes it all the better. I especially like how open-minded they both are, and how remorseful and genuinely kind Sebastian seems to be. Thank you for sharing this story with us, and I hope to see more from you in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MOAR!

There had better be more on the way, or else. Cause I know where you live. MWA-HA-HA!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cool story bro

this is really good, can't wait for more of this most excellent writing

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
First Dragon

This is my first story involving a dragon. If you had told me I would be reading a story about dragons, I would've told you just how crazy you were. And I would be wrong. This is such a well written story. I'd say more, but I'm moving on to chapter 3 right now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wonderful story

Long ago I read a series of books about a Black Chinese Dragon who had become human. This is as wonderful as those books.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of the best...

This is by far one of the best stories I've read on this site, and I've probably read at least 50 stories, series being counted as one, and I never read anything under four stars, so I am really very impressed, I sincerely enjoy the jokes that you put in, it adds a little bit of comedy that just brings it all together, truthfully I do believe that you could publish these into actual books and they would sell quite well, I don't speak for everyone(although they would be completely insane not to agree with me.) but I think that you should continue to write. Just don't change anything about your writing style. It's like a movie or television show, a lot of the time sequels aren't as good as the originals, it's because the people who made them changed the way they were done. I've seen to many a good writer lose their readers because of that. Please don't make that mistake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous