All Comments on 'The Perfect Couple'

by Jessica Trollop

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't stop now!

The title applies to your writing, although at the moment I got to the end of the story,the thought applied to the story too.

Great work! Just the perfect amalgam of bondage and incest. May more equally lacivious ideas come to you.

J.M.J.M.over 18 years ago
Excellent

I only lasted until the top of the second page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
brilliant!!!

beautiful construction of how a real domination and incest story should be! what a lucky boy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good edit job

It is a great story, but i and others read the same thing minus very small edits several years ago in whiteshadow story web site

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Disgusting and Sick...

5 out of 5!!! Very hot. Well done!

crim49crim49over 18 years ago
Hot and sweaty

If all stories were this steamy, we would need to defog our computers. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Classic

the Whiteshadow story was also written by Jessica Trollop. so either Jessica herself posted her story her, or someone cut and paste it, but at least had the class to leave the original author's name on it. One of the best incest stories ever, though, I think we can all agree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
My all time favorite

incest story. When you wrote this tale you set the standard by which all others should be measured against. Congratulations and Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FUCKING HOTT!!!!!!

OMG. You have the hotest story by far!!!!!!! So kinky yet lovable, not one point during the readin I felt disgusted. Kuddos to u .Pleaaaassseeee write more stuff, maybe a squeal- Marillyn as a hot grandma & James a as a Hot DILF.

woody1441woody1441over 14 years ago
The perfect couple, the perfect story

Oh wow! I loved it. What a clever well thought out plot. This is the first story I have read of yours, I hope the rest are as good. I won`t be happy until I`ve read them all, if they are as good as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
son gives mom a baby

my mom GOT PREGANT BY ME BUT WAS LOST BUT IT WAS SO HOT FOR 5 MONTHS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Absolutely wild, and very horny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SAW

xlnt. like a jigsaw from the movie SAW. all kind of thing and anal what is needfull for a mother son story. like it. you should be gave some more pervertion between them like when the son give some anal sex to his mother, mother should farted and embaressed. other thing you did well that you did not enter a dad/daughter subject which would be ruind the whole story, father/daughter-bro/syster subject is a rubbish as i think. Its a long time you are absent from literotica, pray that you will be back with hot pervert mother son story soon. Love you Jessica......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Wow, terrific story. Thank you so much Jessica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When you have his baby growing in your stomach you will thank me for making you do this. It is meant to be, you were meant to love him, to become the mother of his child. Who else would you want knocking you up?

This is a brilliant story by a highly gifted author. James is a big strong lad, and his mother loves everything about him. She's especially fond of what James has jumping around in his pants. For his part, James absolutely loves what she's got waiting for him between her legs--his own mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of. James is always hard around his mom, and mom's thrilled by her boy's hard on. The inevitable happens, and James introduces his big hard cock to his mother's warm wet cunt. He fucks his mother, boy does he fuck her, and he keeps blowing his young balls up inside her. I'm so glad that James marries his mom. Now as her young husband the boy has the legal right--he always had the natural right--to fuck his mother at will. His cock will be up his mother's cunt more than it's just hanging down over his balls. If it were up to him, he'd have his cock clamped permanently to his mother's cunt, like with superglue. With all the creamy semen James is pouring into his mom she gets pregnant. That's right--her son has fucked a baby up where he was once a baby. That is just so damn cool. The child's a girl, and James envisions getting his big fat daddy-dick up his daughter's sweet little snatch and blowing his heavy daddy-balls up her cute little twat when the time comes. Meanwhile, mom is happily thinking of her next child, a boy, James's son and brother. When he's of age, mom pictures her son and grandson following in his dad's footsteps, and sticking his young cock up the same twat his father made such good and frequent use of. Incest piled on incest, so brilliant that only Ms. JT could have imagined it.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

i have read a lot of incest in my time, (maybe hundreds), this one is in the top 5 for sure.

secretgurlsecretgurlover 5 years ago
Outrageous

I love this outrageous fantasy of hot bodies, giving in to lust, bondage and more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it (❤): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐+ [5+(5.25/5=105% or A+ "above expectations")]. ❤, 👍👍. :). :)

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, great story. Good they all stayed friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it. I cum three times by the end of the third page. I also was so excited I eat my cum and loved it too. Makes me wonder how it would taste right from a hard dick like James. I will find out SOON

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous