The Perfect Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes," Lorren moaned as Miss Lila licked and kissed Lorren's wet pussy. Lorren, drowning in pleasure, reached up and began stroking her own breasts. She pinched her nipples and gasped at the electric feelings racing through her.

Miss Lila nudged Lorren's legs apart further. "You taste so good, honey," she whispered before she gripped Lorren's hips and drank deeply from Lorren's heated core.

"Oh, baby," Lorren groaned. Her head spun at the feelings rushing through her.

Miss Lila took her hand and spread Lorren's pussy lips wide open. She licked hard at Lorren's pink clit. Miss Lila moaned when Lorren's sugary juices bathed her lips. "More," she moaned. "Give me more, Lorren."

"Oooh!" Lorren cried. "Oh my God! That feels so good!"

"You like that, baby?" Miss Lila teased Lorren's swollen clit more and more until Lorren began to shake. Her head rolled from side to side and tears slipped from her eyes at the intense pleasure.

"Oh, baby! Baby, please!" Lorren's senses were on overload. She sighed and moaned as she raced closer and closer to the ultimate explosion. "Don't stop! I'm so close," she panted. White-hot liquid flowed like lava from her juicy mound.

Miss Lila tongued sharp circles all over Lorren's engorged clit. Over and over, she sweetly teased the pink gem. Finally, she slipped her index finger deep into Lorren's wetness. "Come on, Lorren. Cum for me. Cum for me, sweet baby!"

Lorren's body lurched, desperate to reach the final pinnacle of ecstasy. "Yes! I'm cumming! Now!"

Miss Lila quickly inserted a second finger. She pushed and pushed until she reached Lorren's G-spot.

"Ahhh!" Lorren screamed as her mind shattered and exploded into a thousand crystals of light. Sticky juice flowed out of her and Miss Lila lapped up every drop. Lorren moaned and cried out her immense joy. Miss Lila held on tight, sucking and lapping at Lorren's sticky sweetness.

Lorren's moans and whimpers continued until she finally floated back to Earth. Once she regained control over herself, she looked around. She suddenly realized where she was and what had just happened. "Oh my God. Did I just--? In a fitting room? Oh my God!" Lorren put her head in her hands.

"Lorren? Calm down, honey." Miss Lila used her tongue and fingers to trace random circles over Lorren's velvety calves and thighs. "Relax, baby." Miss Lila stood up and embraced her. The two women shared the intimate warmth from each other's bodies. Their mutual heat comforted and nourished them both.

After a few moments, they pulled apart and Miss Lila again took Lorren's hands in hers. "First things first. Do you want to purchase the items I've showed you?"

Lorren laughed and nodded.

"Good. I'll ring everything up as you go ahead and get dressed. Just come on out when you're ready." She gently touched Lorren's cheek and smiled. Miss Lila gave her a quick wave as she left the fitting room.

A few minutes later, Lorren emerged fully clothed and holding the pink nightie set. Miss Lila wrapped it in delicate tissue paper and placed it in Lorren's bag with the other garments. Once Lorren settled her bill, Miss Lila handed her the bag.

"Thanks," Lorren grinned. "And by the way -- I want you to know that you've given me myself back. And I truly appreciate it."

"My pleasure," Miss Lila winked. "And as a special gift, I tossed in a couple of really nice pieces for you. I think you'd look great in them. They're on the house, of course. Maybe you'll come back and model them for me?"

Lorren blushed.

Miss Lila laughed. "In any event, I put my business card in the bag. Call me anytime."

Lorren smiled and nodded. As she took her bag and walked out, she suddenly turned back to Miss Lila. "Again, thank you so much. For everything." Lorren winked and strolled out, swinging her bag happily.

Miss Lila smiled as she watched Lorren's tight ass swish away.

Just then, the shop's telephone rang. Miss Lila smiled as she answered. "Summer Rose Lingerie."

"Hello?" the shaky voice asked. "Is this Miss Lila?"

"Yes it is. How can I help you?"

"Well," the voice started, "I got your card from a friend. She recommended you highly. She said you could help me?"

Miss Lila beamed. "Yes, I believe I can. We here at Summer Rose Lingerie are convinced that all women are beautiful, unique and special. It's our pleasure to do everything we can to make sure you get the perfect fit."

12