The Perfect Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,413 Followers

The spinner had barely stopped moving before Anne was out of her seat, and plopping herself in my lap. "It's about time," she laughed tipsily. She dropped her time warp Special from early in the game onto the table. "Double it."

Then she leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Don't hold back."

I stopped and reached for my own pile. "Privacy: Move any challenge into the bedroom."

I stood and took her hand in mine leading her to the bedroom. "You've got four minutes," Denise called out.

As soon as I shut the door she was in my arms. Our kiss started out nice and easy, slowly developing into more. My hands caressed her back and sides, and as our kiss grew more heated, my hands grew more daring. Before long I was squeezing and massaging those incredible tits of hers, wanting to rip that damned bra off of her. She tugged me over to the bed and pushed me to sit down. Then she reached behind herself and unsnapped her bra, leaving it hanging loosely. I accepted the implicit invitation took her into my lap, and reached under the material, cupping her warm tit and squeezing her nipple. She moaned into my mouth and wiggled her hips against my lap.

I rolled to the side, pulling her down with me. She followed easily, and my lips left hers, as I lifted her bra out of the way and tongued her nipple. My hand wandered down her belly, reaching between her legs, and cupping her tightly through her jeans.

"God, this is incredible," she said softly, pulling my head into her tit.

Then she pushed me away, rolling me onto my back, and straddled my hips. "How far does this whole thing go?" She asked while she ground her hips down against my hard-on.

"Until you stop it." I told her, before leaning forward to suckle on one of her tits again.

"And Cheryl won't mind?" she asked her hips still grinding away.

"She suggested it."

The teen hottie leaned down and covered my lips with her again. The kiss was wild and passionate.

My hands cupped her ass, squeezing, when I heard the damnable cry from outside the door. "TIME!"

Anne slowly eased off of me, and stood, straightening herself out. Her bra remained loose, only partially covering her wonderful assets. I led her back into the living room, with Beth, our timekeeper, in tow.

Once at the table, Beth didn't even make the effort to pretend to play. She went straight for the Challenge card. "Kiss and lick (female-spin)'s neck. Make her hot!" She leaned over and gave it a spin. Right at her sister.

"Fun is fun," she laughed, drinking her drink. "But I think I'll try again." She read the question she had to answer before going on. "Have you ever slept with two (M:women)(W:men)?"

She answered pretty quickly, "Same night, yes; same time, not yet."

"You little slut!" Anne teased.

"Hey, don't knock it 'til you've tried it," Beth argued.

"Oh, don't worry, I'm a slut too!" Anne laughed.

That got a laugh from most of us, and another jump in my pants.

Beth pulled her second card. "Take (opposite) into a dark room, give them a tour of your body, leaving your clothing on. 3 min." She looked over at her sister, "That Ok?"

"It's what the card said, right?" Cheryl answered.

So I took my girlfriend's teenage sister back to our bedroom.

I closed the door behind us, and when I turned around Beth had lowered her pants and panties to her ankles.

"Technically, they're still on. See anything you'd like to tour?" she asked, bending over from the waist and offering me her rear.

I dropped to my knees and licked her slowly, wringing a shriek out of her. I only had time to taste her for a few seconds, I badly wanted to bury my cock back in that sweet young twat.

I dropped my pants and pressed my hard cock against her once furry little lips. With a nudge and push I entered her, and finally breathed again.

"God, I love that feeling," she sighed, giving a little wiggle.

"You used to be a little furrier down there," I teased.

"I took Denise's advice," she answered.

"You should have taken her up on the offer to help," I told her.

I held her hips and slowly fucked her with long slow strokes. I was in heaven. I didn't want to come, and even though I was really worked up, I figured I could probably last the two minutes we probably had left.

It was just a tease. I screwed her for the short amount of time we had, until I heard the knocking at the door. Regretfully I pulled out, and got dressed. But I was pretty certain I didn't have to worry. I'd be buried back in her steamy snatch before too long.

Denise was at the door when we came out. "I am so fucking jealous. Let's hurry and finish," she told us.

"Ditto," Beth answered.

Denise made a beeline for the cards and pulled her dare card. The challenges were all but forgotten.

"(any-spin) has 1 minute to make you laugh. If you do remove an article of clothing, if not they drink. If you're already naked drink and draw again."

Her spin landed on me. I just looked at her. "Laugh."

She giggled, and then blushed. "You bastard," she laughed, then slipped her dress off, sitting back down in her frilly undergarments. And no pantyhose now. Just two, wispy little items left. She looked incredible. My mind was almost short-circuiting. I wanted her. I wanted Beth. I wanted Anne. I wanted them all.

She handed Anne the dare cards, and she pulled off the top one. "(any-spin) gets to spread chocolate syrup on your stomach. (opposite-spin) will lick it clean."

The spinner landed on Beth, while I fetched the chocolate syrup. I was glad we had some handy.

When I returned from the kitchen, Anne was stretched out on the end-table. Beth took the bottle from my hands, and then hesitated. "I wouldn't want to mess up your clothes," she said softly, then slid Anne's loose bra off of her arms, leaving her topless before us. Anne just smiled.

Beth raised the syrup bottle high, and started painting little circles on Anne's stomach, which eventually made their way up to her breasts. Seeming to think about it a second she gave a strong squeeze on the bottle and painted her breasts in chocolate as well. "Oops!" she laughed.

"Beth!" Anne cried out, "That's cold!" Then she reached down and using her fingertips made sure the chocolate syrup covered her nipples which became hard as rocks.

I leaned over and started licking her clean, working my way up from her lower belly. I was only half-way done when I took a breather. "That's a lot of chocolate. I could sure use some help." Then I started on my way up her near breast, quickly zeroing in on her nipple and sucking it deeply. A motion next to me got my attention, and I groaned as I watched Denise's talented tongue start up on the opposite breast. Then Beth was pushing me over, and cleaning up any remains I might have left on her belly.

"God, you guys are making me so fucking hot!" Anne gasped, reaching out and pressing Denise's face firmly into her breast.

It must have taken us five minutes to get her really cleaned up. A wonderful, incredible, five minutes. At one point Denise and I had a tongue fight over who'd get access to Anne's sticky nipple. We shared it. Afterwards, Cheryl showed up with a moist kitchen towel, and she carefully wiped the teen heart-throb down, paying careful attention to those wondrous breasts.

When Anne took her seat again, she didn't bother with the bra. Just jeans left. One item.

Cheryl pulled her card. "Moon the others briefly. Women, you may choose to flash them instead." She just sat there for a second. "Oh the hell with this, Beth, pass me the next deck of cards."

* * *

Deck 5:

-------

Beth, didn't hesitate, passing her the next deck. Cheryl gave them a quick shuffle, and then picked one.

"Rub two ice cubes on your exposed nipples until they are very hard. (opposite) and (female) will lick them warm again."

"Denise, I'll need your help with this one," she said with a smug grin, "Beth, get me an ice cube, please." Then while Beth retreated to the kitchen, she took off her bra and stretched out on the table.

When Beth returned, Cheryl just held her tits, "Go ahead, Sissy, do the honors." Beth took the ice cube and rubbed them on her sisters nipples, back and forth, long after they were hard as diamonds. When the ice cube was all but gone, she popped the remnants in her mouth. "She's ready."

So for the second time, Denise and I shared a delightful pair of tits, while our designated victim moaned her appreciation. Finally Beth dragged us away, passing me the deck.

I pulled off the top card. "Spin for a number from 1 to 6, you can remove that many items of clothing total from those present."

"Wow," Beth said softly.

As I gave the spinner a good spin, I heard Denise say, "Come on six".

Close. I did get a five. "The great equalizer." I said with a grin. I turned to Cheryl first, "Please stand, dear." She stood before me. I eased her sweat-pants off, leaving her in her panties. I placed a small kiss at the junction of her legs before turning to her sister.

"That was one." Beth stood before me, and raised her hands so I could slip her shirt off. Sure enough. No bra. "That's two." Then I knelt before her, and with a little work took off her tight jeans. "And that's three." She stood before me in her panties and socks.

"Denise?" I said softly, and she approached me. I reached around her and unsnapped her bra, exposing the last pair of covered breasts. "Four."

"The next one should prove most interesting," I told them. "I think I'll spin for it." They all leaned over to see where the spinner would land. It was close, between Anne and Denise, but it looked to be just slightly on Denise's side.

"Do you mind," I asked her, standing close.

"Don't make me beg," she answered huskily.

I reached out and slowly slid the panties off of her, leaving her completely naked. Deliciously so.

Beth took her card, her hand shaking slightly. "Whisper to (opposite) what you want them to do to you now, in front of everyone. They must do it or drink. Repeat until someone is willing. 1 min."

She leaned over to me, not whispering at all. "Lick me." Then she laid down on the table.

The hell with it. I was up for anything. I settled in between her legs, lowered her panties enough to get them loose in the crotch, then pulled them to the side. I peeked up to see Anne rubbing Beth's breast, and tweaking her nipple. I let my tongue trace Beth's smooth nether lips before I did my best to suck and lick her sweet young pussy for the full minute allotted while she moaned her appreciation. I hated hearing that little "DING!"

Things had gotten awfully quiet. It had to be pretty obvious even to our new playmate, just where everything was going. Nobody was going to put on the brakes unless she did. I had warned her already, but this should have made it clear. I was going down on her roommate, my girlfriend's younger sister, in front of everybody. This was pretty brazen.

Denise already had her card in her hand. "You are to suck and kiss (any-spin)'s neck while rubbing them from behind. You may touch their entire body. One minute."

The spinner landed on Cheryl. Both girls stood up, and met in the middle of us all. Cheryl turned around, facing Anne, and flipped her long hair to the side, exposing her neck to her best friend. Denise scooted up behind her, and her lips pressed against that flawless skin, as her hands cupped my girlfriend's breasts. She squeezed and massaged them for most of the minute. Near the very end she let her hand wander below, and slid it inside Cheryl's panties. We watched as she reached lower and lower, until Cheryl gasped. Then she pulled out her hand, and teasingly sucked on her finger.

As the timer went off, Anne reached for the pile. She almost seemed hesitant. Things were definitely getting out of control. Cheryl and Denise settled down on each side of her again. They both were flushed. The entire couch looked unbelievable, three beautiful girls, one naked, two dressed only in panties. One I slept with every night. One I could sleep with anytime. The other? God willing, I'd be drilling within the hour.

Anne's hand had stopped on top of the pile. She must have felt like a rabbit in a wolf's den. Everyone there was leaning over the table in anticipation, eager to eat this tasty morsel, who had entered the wrong cave. Was she even aware?

"Y'all play some pretty wild games," she laughed, her chest heaving. "I've never done anything like this before."

Denise leaned into her, putting her arm around Anne's shoulders. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to, here, honey."

"It's not that I don't want to," Anne confessed. Then she leaned in and kissed Denise on the lips. "It's just that I never really expected so many fantasies to become reality."

Cheryl's hand reached out and stopped Anne's before she could pull the card. "What is your fantasy?"

Anne flushed. She looked around at all of us.

Denise leaned in and kissed the teen's shoulder. "No judgement here, what happens in the game, stays in the game."

"I want to be," she hesitated, closing her eyes. "I want to be the center of it all. Hands and mouths all over me. Touching me, penetrating me, pleasuring me."

Cheryl looked at me and nodded. I pushed the table to the side and picked up Anne in my arms.

"What... what are you going to do with me?" She asked, her eyes wide.

"Everything. Over and over again." I warned her, as her roommate led the way, opening the door to my bedroom. "Until all your fantasies come true."

* * *

Game Over:

----------

As I placed her on the bed, I looked around to see Cheryl and Beth removing their panties, joining Denise in her nakedness. I guess the game was officially over. I dropped my shorts, leaving the object of our attention as the only person wearing anything. She seemed so out-of-place, still dressed in her jeans, surrounded by four naked people.

Cheryl and Denise were crawling on the bed, bracketing the pretty platinum blonde, just as they had on the couch. They were talking to her softly, their hands wandering over her body, their lips touching her occasionally, about the shoulder, neck, cheek.

"I think I'm jealous," Beth told me softly as she sat on the edge of the bed, near the end, and pulled me over by my rod until I was in range of her talented little mouth.

"Me too." I laughed as I watched the two Amazons caressing the tiny teen's breasts, each in full control of one. Cheryl's lips were locked on Anne's, with Denise waiting patiently for her turn.

Beth on the other hand, had her mouth put to excellent use, sucking my cock. I was a little concerned that I'd come too soon. I tried to put it out of my mind, but watching the action in the middle of the bed was too much.

"Beth, I'm going to come if you keep that up." I warned her softly, not wanting to distract the others.

She quickly pulled her mouth away, holding my cock. "Where do you want to come? My mouth? Inside me? With her?" She asked with a nod to the middle of the bed. She gave the head of my cock a little tweak, which eased the urge to come.

I smiled. "In you would be nice."

She eagerly spun around and leaned over the bed, "All yours."

Leaning over the bed, she reached up about as far as Anne's knees, which were still mostly together. She spread them enough to lean between them, her chest almost to Anne's shins, her mouth just above her roommate's knees. She held still while I rubbed my over excited cock between her legs, opening her up. Shaft in hand, I nudged the head between her lips, and entered her about halfway. God, I was a lucky man! With one small shove I was balls deep in my girlfriend's beautiful 18 year old sister, while I watched the ravishing of a pretty teen, by two of the sexiest women I knew.

Once I was pumping Beth, holding her hips firmly and sliding my cock in and out smoothly of her tight little twat, she reached her hands up and started tugging on Anne's tight jeans. Slowly they responded to the constant tugging, inching around her hips and ass, until they suddenly were free, and easily slid down her legs.

Beth's actions were a little distracting, but watching Cheryl gnaw on Anne's huge tit, while Denise had her tongue half-way down the kid's throat was almost ready to put me over the edge again. Then Cheryl looked up at me and smiled, giving me a wave to come over and play. I suspected that I knew what she had in mind.

I slid out of Beth, who didn't seem overly concerned with the loss. She was crawling between her roommate's legs, licking and kissing her smooth thighs along the way.

Cheryl whispered to Denise who got up and met me half-way around the bed.

"God, I feel so nasty and depraved," Denise confessed with a giggle.

"I wonder why?" I asked, taking her in my arms and nuzzling her neck.

"At least I didn't invent the damn game, you horn dog."

"No, but you inspired it."

"Aw. That was sweet. I think I'll give you a treat for that," she told me before sliding down my body and going straight for my cock.

She gave me a few wonderful licks and sucks, then pulled back a bit. "Whoa, this guy feels like he's ready to blow at any moment." She sucked me all the way down, then bobbed her head a few times over the crown, making me dizzy.

"Cheryl says you're going to fuck those titties. Guess I shouldn't interfere with that, but you owe me." She said with a smile.

"Should be interesting, playing with those, but you know I'll always find time for you."

"Big talk. You need to stop by sometime and back it up." She dug into the end table next to the bed, coming up with a couple of bottles of lube. Cheryl and I had experimented at one time with different types of lube, and we had a drawer with half-a-dozen bottles there. Denise remembered many of them from our last experience after the game. Denise was waving the WET, and ID Millennium. Both good stuff, but I thought the ID would be ideal here. It didn't get sticky, didn't taste bad, and lasted a long time. I nodded to her right hand, and she tossed the other bottle back.

She turned to Cheryl, who was still playing with those incredible orbs while watching Anne's reaction to having her roommate go down on her. It was nice to watch. Denise waved the bottle under Cheryl's face.

"Here, lube those babies up." She told her, and Cheryl took the bottle with a smile.

A couple of spritzes from that bottle, and Anne's tits were slipperier than an eel.

I straddled the young co-ed, just above her waist, and laid my steaming cock between those nearly perfect globes. So large, so smooth, so round. So real. Even lying on her back, as they settled to the sides, they were incredible.

Anne looked down and smiled. She cupped her hands around her own tits, squeezing them together, as I slid forward within the slippery channel formed. My cock head peeked out the other side, and inched forward, before sliding it back where it completely disappeared in the valley of her tits.

Cheryl was whispering to her, and I found that Beth had retreated from her adventure and was watching with Denise, while I tit-fucked our new found friend.

Anne was twisting her own nipples, and rolling her tits against each other while I stroked away, happy as a clam.

"This is so hot," she moaned, "everyone watching while you fuck my tits." Then she leaned back, pulling on her nipples, and closing her eyes, almost panting.

Denise had enough of the voyeurism, and wanted back in the game. She climbed on the bed, and straddled Anne's head, lowering her smooth pussy down onto the Freshman's open mouth. I watched in delight as her hips ground down onto Anne's face. Her back was to me, and only inches away. Anne was still doing the work of holding her tits together for me, so I was able to lean forward, wrapping my arms around Denise and squeezing her breasts while I fucked the mammoth pair below me.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,413 Followers