The Perfect Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted her hips a little with my hands, so I could fuck up into her just a bit while she was made ready.

"How's that," Denise asked.

"Wild." Beth admitted.

"Not scary?"

"No, just kind of weird."

"And this," she asked.

Beth groaned, "God, that feels so nasty, your fingers in my butt, while he's doing that."

"Three fingers," Denise confirmed.

I continued to screw sweet Beth, while Denise loosened up that virgin ass.

Beth's breath was coming heavier, in little gasps. "Oh fuck, that's wild," she moaned, and then she kissed me deeply, her tongue driving into my mouth. When I returned the favor, she moaned deeply.

"Sit up, sweetness," Denise said, "it's time."

Beth sat up and shifted her legs under herself, rising up and pulling off my cock. Denise slid her fingers out of the teens rear, "Just a sec," she said, then applied more of that slippery stuff to my cock. "Ok, go for it."

Beth bit her bottom lip as she lined up the pole and the hole. I watched her slowly ease down, and felt just a momentary pressure as I passed her tight anal ring, then she slid down my cock, easily taking most of it in one smooth motion.

"Oh my God. I can feel all of it, so fat and hard." Beth gasped. Then I watched as she leaned over, put her hands on my chest, then raised and lowered her hips a few inches at a time, fucking herself.

"Ok?" Denise asked.

Beth groaned, "It feels like it's too much, so much, stretching me."

Denise was running her hands across Beth's smooth ass, "Take your time."

But Beth was Beth. And on top, she was crazy aggressive, even now. I watched in amazement as she forced herself further and further down my shaft, taking longer strokes, determined. She was grunting, then she pulled about halfway up, closed her eyes, and pushed down hard, sinking all the way down with a moan. "Fuck!" she groaned, sitting there, full.

"God you're tight," I told her, feeling her crush my cock.

"And you're fucking huge in my ass," she murmured, and then smiled.

She raised up again, and Denise leaned in and applied another squirt of lube to my cock. "That should be enough," she said, getting up and putting the lube back on the end table. As Beth reamed herself a couple of more times, Denise took up position between my legs again. She leaned into Beth, her hands wrapping around and holding the teen's full breasts. "Turn around and face me, sweetie."

Beth lifted all the way up and off of me, then turned and face the gorgeous blonde. I held my cock for her as she once again settled onto it.

"Take it all, as far as it will go," Denise told her, moving forward on her knees, until she was face to face with the teen, their breasts touching.

Beth did as told, squirming a bit to get every last bit of my cock buried in her ass.

"Good, now lay back," she ordered, giving a push. I reached up and took Beth's weight as I lowered her onto my chest. She was fully reclined. I reached around and took her sweet tits into my hands. We both watched as Denise leaned over and started keeping her promise.

I could see almost nothing, but I could feel it all, as Denise used her mouth to get Beth off. The first orgasm only took a couple of minutes to achieve, and I felt the shock of it around my cock. I was trying to work my hips enough to get a little motion in her sweet, tight butt, but I was limited in what I could achieve. Denise didn't let up, however, and within a few more minutes she had Beth crying out again. I was loving the feeling, playing with her hard little nipples, and chewing on her neck and ears, as my cock quivered in her ass while she came on Denise's talented tongue. After the second orgasm, Denise allowed her to relax a bit.

"Now for the real thing," Denise announced, "roll over."

We tried to roll together, but that wasn't happening. Beth rolled away, my cock slowly easing out of her butt. Then Denise was getting back in the game, getting Beth on her hands and knees, while Denise laid beneath her in the classic 69.

With the girls in place, I got behind my favorite teen, and spread her cheeks. Looking down into Denise's pretty eyes, I eased my cock head up to Beth's ass, and pushed. Again, I slid in without too much difficulty.

"Slow," Denise said.

I slowly worked my cock into her, inch my inch, each stroke gaining a little more ground.

"It feels tighter this way," Beth said softly.

"It's Ok?" Denise asked.

"It's great."

That's what I wanted to hear. With just a few more strokes I was finally completely buried. "That's it," I announced.

"God, I wish Cheryl could see this," Beth said.

"She will, if not now, soon," Denise said. Then she reached up and tapped my leg. "Bring her down."

I tugged Beth's hips back, bringing her lower to the bed, as I spread my own knees further apart to stay at the level. Then Denise tapped me again, and I stopped. I could feel the immediate change in Beth as once again Denise applied her magic.

"Oh, that's so nice," Beth moaned, then I watched her lean down, her face lowering, returning the favor.

For me, it was time for action. I started my fucking again, looking to make some progress toward filling her ass. The changes, lack of motion, and tightness had really kept me from getting overly excited, even at the prospect of fucking my girlfriend's teenage sister's virgin ass. But now I was back in control, and within a few strokes knew that I'd have to be careful to pace myself, or I'd blow right away.

I held those sweet pale cheeks, spreading her wide, so I could watch the spectacle of my rock hard cock splitting her open. Her ass clung to me on each out stroke, even with all the lube we'd used. But she was becoming less tight, and the going was easier.

"Beth, I've got to tell you, you've got the sweetest little ass," I gasped as I fucked her harder.

She pulled her head up, "Fuck it, fuck it hard, fuck my ass Alex, fuck my dirty little ass."

I raised up a bit, fucking down a little more, and getting enough leverage so I could fuck her with longer, full strokes. She was moaning constantly, and I could feel her grinding her pussy down onto Denise's generous and willing mouth. It only took a few more minutes for her butt-hole to completely relax. I could pull out and see her gape open for a few seconds before slowly closing. What an incredible view.

The enjoyment was threefold. The feeling of penetrating her tight, virgin ass. The view of my thickly swollen cock stretching her wide as I pierced her over and over again. The knowledge that I was fucking the living daylights out of my girlfriend's little sister, while the incredible Denise licked her satiny smooth twat.

If that wasn't enough, I watched as my girlfriend brought my recent conquest back into the room, and they sat on the bed and cuddled as I plundered her sister's tight little butt. It was only a few moments later that, Cheryl got off her rear and started in with the camera work. "Beth's first anal, courtesy of the insatiable Alex," she dictated for the camera.

I heard Beth crying out as Denise once again took her to the heights, while I pumped her tight ass like there was no tomorrow. I wanted to bathe her bowels with my cum while she reached her peak. I wanted to make her cum for me with my cock buried in her ass, in front of her sister and roommate. I squeezed those beautiful, full butt-cheeks while I long stroked her asshole.

"I'm going to come in your ass, Beth," I told her. "I'm going to come in your sweet, young, virgin ass."

"Yes, yes," she cried out, "fill my dirty ass."

"Do it," Cheryl added, bringing her camera in for a close-up of her sister's first ass-reaming.

I wanted so badly to hold out until she came again, but it was too much. It all felt too good. I looked over to see Anne watching me intently. I locked my eyes on hers, smiling. I never let my eyes wander as I finally was able to hold back no longer. I slammed into Beth and shot off like a rocket. It felt like my cum would come out the other end, I shot so hard. As I pumped her full of my cum, she finally reached her own orgasm, crying out as she quivered in pleasure.

"It's about time you nailed that ass," Cheryl laughed, reaching out to smack her sister's bubbly butt.

"Christ, I've never felt so FUCKED!" Beth moaned, rolling onto her back gasping. I watched as her hands slid under her butt, caressing her well used rear.

"Welcome to the club," Denise teased. Then she turned to me, "You. How about you go in and clean up a bit before I finally get to try that thing on for size."

All this time, Cheryl was rolling her dear sister onto her belly, checking out her abused hole. "Poor baby, should I kiss it and make it feel better?" She leaned in and dragged her tongue across Beth's reddened rear opening.

"Oh God, sis, that was so wild," Beth sighed.

Cheryl's only response was to spread Beth's legs and bury her tongue in her sister's butt.

I headed to the bathroom for a quick cleanup. A clean cock is a happy, well-used cock. The door creaked closed behind me as Anne, precious, beautiful, naked Anne, joined me in the restroom.

I turned to her, my hand still rubbing the warm facecloth across my tender prick.

She came to me, slowly, then wrapped her arms around me and pressed her head against my chest. I reached down and held her, while she clung to me.

"That was so nice," Anne said softly. "Thank you."

"It was amazing," I told her, "I hope we can do it again some time."

"Tonight?" she asked.

"I think I owe Denise a little attention," I told her, "but I hope you're spending the night. I'd love to see you riding my cock in the daylight. I'm dying to see those amazing tits in action while you ride me into oblivion."

"Gee, Alex, you say the sweetest things," she giggled. "You can bet I'll be staying until your generous roomy kicks me out."

She dropped to her knees, her eyes locked on mine, as she grasped my cock. "I think I better check your cleaning job." She took my flaccid cock in her mouth, her tongue, lips and perfect teeth urging me back to hardness.

What a wonderful evening. I had taken this teen beauty's virginity within the hour, butt-fucked her roommate, and was about to plug every hole in the gorgeous Denise. And the incredibly sexy Anne was sucking me wonderfully, preparing me for my upcoming bout.

Even fully hard, I let her continue her actions, enjoying the benefit of her expertise. She was good, not in the league of Cheryl or Denise, but damned good.

I was a little disappointed to see her pull back and stand up.

"I'm dying to feel that inside me again," she confessed.

"A little taste wouldn't hurt," I told her. I turned her around and bent her over at the waist. She spread her legs wider and rested her hands on the closed toilet seat. I rubbed my cock up against her warm slash. With a nudge I entered her. She sighed as I pushed deeper. "Oh God, that's good."

Grabbing her hips I fucked her for a few seconds, just a tease. It was delightful, looking down on her, and I was tempted to pick her up and take her back into the room to fuck her pretty little brains out, but I had other fish to fry. I pulled out of her, and turned her back around. I held my cock out for her to devour again, leaving me clean as a whistle for dear, deserving Denise.

Back in the bedroom, the fabulous Denise was waiting for me. Beth looked to be resting, watching while Cheryl and Denise were intertwined, arms wrapped around each other, legs scissored together. They didn't take long to detect my presence. Cheryl rolled over onto her back, pulling Denise with her. Denise puller her legs in, raising her ass up, beckoning me.

I entered her from behind, while she and Cheryl continued for a bit longer, then Cheryl pulled away and went after young Anne, while I worked over her best friend.

Denise was a fuck-fest. God, I loved doing her. While the other two, then three played together, giving me an incredible amount of eye candy and inspiration, I did my best to satisfy the nearly insatiable beauty.

Fucking Denise was a joy. I screwed her forever, in every position, from every angle. I used her mouth aggressively and banged her sweet pussy for all I was worth. I never tired of sliding my cock in and out of her, and she responded so wonderfully.

I was enthralled with how deeply Cheryl was getting into playing with Anne and her sister. It was more than I had ever expected, and incredibly sexy to watch. A couple of times, I had to take a break from working Denise over to poke an opening in one of the threesome, but just for fun. Never for too long, not long enough to let Denise cool down.

In the end, I finished her from behind, while she laid there, well used and relaxed, satiated for the moment. I held her by those sweet hips, watching her sweet ass-cheeks, and perfect back. I looked over at the spent and worn-out girls scattered across my bed, and finally achieved my release within the warmth of my long-time fantasy girl.

I collapsed in exhaustion, reaching my arm around Denise and pulling her close. I closed my eyes and wondered what the morning would bring.

---

I awoke to the urgent need to pee, and untangled my legs from the bodies around me, blindly making for the bathroom. With that taken care of, I decided to survey the damage, but it looked like my little soldier had survived the onslaught none the worse for wear, although a little tender.

Light was coming in the windows, just barely. Must have been right around dawn. I cleaned up a bit and decided to head into the kitchen to make some coffee for anybody who wanted some. That plan kind of fell short.

Walking by the guest room, I peeked in to find Beth and Anne sprawled naked on the bed, tangled in a single sheet. I went in with only the noblest of intentions, looking to cover them up. Things went Ok with Beth, as I extracted her arms and legs from the mussed sheets and got her covered. She rolled over and settled back into slumber.

It was on the other side of the bed that I fell victim to circumstances. As I loosened the sheets from Anne, she rolled onto her back, cracked her eyes open and smiled at me. Then she scooted over, making room for me. I held the sheet up, looking down on her incredibly sexy body, while her hand slid across the sheet next to her in invitation.

I'm just a man, with a man's normal weaknesses. I slid into the bed next to her letting my hands wander her delicious taut teen body. I reached between her legs, careful to be gentle. She'd been licked, poked and rubbed continuously for hours, I could only imagine how tender she must be. My fingers slowly, cautiously opened her up, gently parting the sticky hairs, caressing her lips, teasing her open. She parted her legs wider, throwing the near leg over my hip, presenting herself to me. All the play had restored the iron to my rod, and I adjusted myself in the bed, sliding my hips down, until my cock was in position. I entered her with care, slowly working my way in, until I was fully sheathed. Heaven. She twisted her upper torso toward me, and purred in delight while I gently fucked her. I was able to play with her beautiful boobs, teasing her hardened nipples, while I slid in and out of her with a comfortable ease.

"Good morning to you, too," she said with a smile, turning to me for a kiss. My lips had only just left hers, when she pulled off of me. Then she was crawling on top of me, settling over my staff, until I was once more buried in her personal slice of heaven. She slowly bounced up and down, her massive tits moving in counterpoint. It was utterly mesmerizing. I reached up to take them in my hands, feeling their weight, twisting the nipples as she rode me carefully, trying to avoid disturbing our sleeping bed partner too much.

"It this what you wanted to see?" She asked with a sleepy smile.

"Incredible," I told her.

"Mmmm, thanks."

Then she yawned hugely, stretching her arms out. She looked so petite, perched on my cock, and so young.

Slowly she eased herself down to my chest. She stretched out across my body, her tight little twat stuffed full of my throbbing cock. She cuddled in tight, wrapping her arms around me. I reached down for the sheet and covered us both, holding this delightful little angel in my arms as she slowly descended back into sleep, content to be had.

I reached down, holding her sweet, tight ass in my hands, as I screwed her. Between my hands moving her back and forth, and my hips driving in and out, I was able to put nearly half my length to use. She was only half-asleep, moaning and sighing occasionally, but utterly relaxed other than that. I closed my eyes, settled back, and developed a slow rhythm while I used her. I would rest every few minutes, letting my cock desensitize, fondling her soft smooth body. Then I would start up again, enjoying the feeling of tightness. I wondered if she'd dry up on me, but it never happened, she stayed moist and open, and incredibly hot.

My need to come snuck up on me, and all of a sudden I was just a few quick strokes from my release. I grabbed her butt-cheeks firmly and pounded into her with a series of firm, deep thrusts. Her head suddenly reared back, her eyes wide open, as she popped out of her sleep to feel me cumming deep inside her. She looked scared for a second, lost, and then her eyes focused and a smile slid back onto her face. She tilted her face back in an invitation to kiss her. I responded gently, while my cock twitched within her, doing it's best to complete it's mission, depositing as much cum as deep as possible inside the tiny co-ed.

I felt her pussy throbbing around my cock, pulsing, as I enveloped her in my arms, my cock fighting to stay hard. I kissed the top of her head, settled into the bed, and adjusted the covers around us once again. I nudged my cock back and forth within her. If I could keep it semi-hard, I could stay inside her. Caressing her sweet little butt, and sliding my hands across her soft skin helped, and then I felt her pussy once again massaging my cock. It was perfect, I was no longer getting soft, but getting firmer again, able to pull out just a little further, and push in a little deeper. Back and forth concentrating on how deep I could get.

I was sliding in and out of sleep. When I was aware enough, I'd push my cock into her, reveling in the feeling. Then I'd find myself calming, slowing, and resting while holding her against me. I awoke to find myself fucking her again, holding her tight, while my cock penetrated her eagerly. Then I slowly relaxed once more, and fell deeply to sleep, my cock still buried in my new plaything.

---

Beth was a breakfast treat. We were alone in bed, and a little early cuddling lead to an easy screwing. I made the mistake of fondling her ass a little too intimately, and she let me know that particular aperture was off limits for the near future. Which was fine by me, my cock was a little too tender for that kind of energetic action.

Brunch was interesting. Denise had left early, and eating a meal with three gorgeous girls dressed only in t-shirts was a great start to the day. All the girls wanted to do was discuss last night's evening activity, and it wasn't long before the co-eds both found out that I was the author of our new favorite game.

"Can we play again some time?" Anne asked.

"I don't know if I can survive odds like last night again," I advised my conquests.

"I think Dave deserves some play-time as well," Cheryl pointed out. "The least we can do after his letting Denise play along."

"Maybe a campus game?" Beth offered. "I can think of a few young men who'd kill to play along. You should come down sis, maybe even give studly a break."

"Now that's just mean!" I interjected.

Cheryl laughed. She reached out and caressed Anne's cheek. "Don't worry sweetness. We'll play again some time. And I'll see if we can't even out the odds. I think you'd be beautiful skewered."