The Perfect Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! I better get a towel to sit on if you're going to talk like that." Anne laughed.

"Why don't you two get better acquainted?" Beth told her roomy, then glancing over at me. "I think sis and I are going to clean up then do a little shopping."

"I can leave you two alone, can't I?" Cheryl teased. "I'm sure I can count on you both to misbehave."

Anne wiggled in her seat. "Mmmm. You guys are too good to me."

Beth got up and leaned over her from behind, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Get your fill, Annie, it could be a while before your next."

With my girlfriend's blessing, Anne and I played around with the game, discussing tweaks and new challenges appropriate to games with uneven odds, and came up with some ideas for special "Booster" decks that would cater to unbalanced groups. She even made suggestions about player challenges for those who might prefer more same-sex interaction - more "Booster" packs.

When the sisters finally left, Anne and I didn't waste much time retiring back to my bedroom. We whiled away a few delightful hours and by the time we retired to the shower, I knew every inch of her young body like the back of my hand. And every inch of her magnificent chest even better.

The sisters showed up a short while later, and I was given directions to take the co-eds home, but no lingering. I didn't have the strength to argue or linger.

By the time I got home again, I was ready for rest, but Cheryl had other ideas. She met me dressed in new lingerie, part of the day's shopping, I'd guess. She led me into our bedroom where she had the videos from the previous evening setup for review.

We spent the next few hours in a variety of positions that would allow her to watch the TV while either reminiscing on our recent randiness, or proposing further acts of debauchery and wildness with either old friends, or friends yet to be discovered.

She spent nearly half that time with my cock in her mouth, whenever she was content to just watch. When she wanted to talk, she'd typically just get up and mount me, or present herself on her hands and knees for another bout of doggy style.

It was delicious and wild, especially watching the working over we gave Anne. Cheryl seemed to enjoy her sister's anal deflowering an awful lot, but then again so did I, both then, and in review.

Any concerns I had with Cheryl's willingness to continue to play this game were well put to rest long before I was.

-----------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Let's see if the next chapter doesn't even up the odds, and then some. And as always - all votes and comments are welcomed and even treasured!