The Perfect Hostess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, don't go anywhere. Just stay there and enjoy this warm fountain..." he said, holding his cock and wagging it, showering her hair and body with his urine. There seemed to be a lot of water coming out from his bladder as he helped 'shampoo' her tresses. "Here, drink a bit of it. It's not that bad. I've tasted mine a few times already..." Reluctantly, the woman opened her mouth and allowed some of it in. After swallowing a little, she spat the rest out, although not in disgust.

"No, it's not for me. I would very much prefer your sperm," she teased him, as she cupped her hands together and collected some of his final yellow discharge. Getting up, she playfully splashed it on his chest, wetting him as well, both of them laughing at her antics. She cradled his balls before softly squeezing his cock. "I enjoyed your warm shower, although I was at first shocked when you started pissing on me! Anyway... I now want something from you. I want to jerk you off and taste your natural protein, which you've yet to feed me, okay?"

The man looked surprised, but then smiled. "I'm very much honored, although I'm afraid you have to work extra hard. Yeah... after ejaculating so much inside your cute tight ass, my sperm factory has to work overtime in such a short notice!!"

She caressed his chest, kissing and biting his nipple gently. "I'll help you, don't worry. I know you won't let me down," she breathed seductively, and stood behind the man as both of them faced the full-length mirror in the bathroom. Her hands stroked his belly, gently feeling the hair that grew in abundance especially around his navel and his lower abdomen. As one hand continued teasing and traveling on his fair-skinned flesh, the other found his now shriveled manhood, hoping to arouse him again.

Moving her fingers behind to his buttocks, she used them to sensuously caress the hairy area along the split of the cheeks. She ran her index back and forth between his balls and the puckered region, inducing Lim to spread his legs apart in appreciation. Sensing her actions were slowly turning him on, she concentrated her efforts and felt his cock stir. Peeking at the mirror, she noticed that he was half closing his eyes, enjoying the attention.

Reaching both his arms out forward, the man placed his palms on the looking glass, bending his body. Penny could hear him breathing faster as a sign of continued arousal. She knelt down and spread his cheeks wider, exposing his anus further. Gingerly, she stuck out her tongue and started licking his bud, very confident that she had hit the spot. Looking at the tightly clasped hole, she suddenly decided that it would be a good thing to see how well he would react to her further teases.

Putting her middle finger right at the pucker, the woman slowly pushed in. It did not take much effort for her to pry it open, and it entered the hole, followed by a mixture of a gasp and a moan emitting from the man. Slowly she moved her finger in and out, and Lim responded positively by gyrating his buttocks. "You like me performing this to you, don't you, Major...?" she whispered, not aware that she would be quite repulsed if she really thought about what she was actually doing.

She glimpsed again at the mirror and was pleasantly amazed to see that the middle-aged man was once more having an erection, than she could not help gasping herself. Taking out her finger, she caressed his fleshy buttocks, squeezing them in the process, before she went in front of him. "You're not bad," she told him as she grasped for his cock and started jerking it. Lim smiled awkwardly at her, realizing that she now knew how to get him excited. He also knew that it was only half an hour earlier that he had cum inside her, and his balls were really going to ache after he did same thing soon.

Slinking downwards, the woman knelt on the pink tiled floor. One hand went under his balls and located his asshole again, one finger easily sliding inside it. She then began to stimulate him front and back, jerking his now hard cock. Tenderly, she bit the tip of his foreskin when it pushed forward, covering the glans entirely. It was the man's turn to wonder where she had learned all this techniques. Surely Wong could not have taught her all this! But it was absolutely working, making him excited even more.

In a matter of seconds, she had placed his cock inside her mouth and began to suck it vigorously. One finger was still stuck inside his anus, thrusting in and out mechanically. He looked at his reflection in the mirror, his paunchy and hairy body covered in sweat and urine, with his friend's wife giving him a blowjob below. It was just too much for him, as he felt his balls aching as a sign that he was about to explode for the second time that night.

"Aarrgghh...!!" he groaned wildly as Penny received a load of semen in her mouth. Gulping it greedily, she waited for the second squirt before taking it out. Grasping it firmly, she jerked his cock, allowing drops of the watery liquid to splatter all over her face and hair. The remains of his discharge seeped out of the rapidly shrinking organ, flowing down along her arm to her elbow.

The man looked clearly exhausted as she stood up, rubbing his abdomen. "I finally got a taste of your sperm, and it's yummy!" she said naughtily. "The rest are still well kept in my bowels..." She kissed his lips. "I want to take a bath now, get your urine off my hair and body. I enjoyed our kinky session tonight. Err... when are you leaving?"

"Oh, I guess I'll go get dressed first below before I wake your husband up. Then perhaps he can send me back to my hotel room. I need to get enough rest for tomorrow's appointment. I too had a wonderful time, Penny. We'll catch up with each other when the next opportunity knocks, promise?" He winked at her knowingly.

She kissed him again and fondled his flaccid penis among the thick jungle of long black hairs for the last time that night. "Of course. It's a deal. This has been a night I will not forget... and it's our deep, dark secret together!!" He turned to leave, and the woman watched him walk naked out of her bedroom before closing the bathroom door quietly with a satisfied sigh, trembling a little upon realizing that she had just been unfaithful to his husband under his very nose...

Walking silently down the stairs to the living room, Lim began to feel his old body aching all over. His friend had changed his sleeping position, but was basically still dozing on the single-seat sofa. Picking up his underwear on the Persian carpet, he began putting on his clothes back, and looked at the clock on the wall. Almost 3.00 o'clock already, he noticed. He went to the other man and shook his shoulder gently. "Wong, wake up," he said softly.

"Uh, what?" the sleeping man opened his eyes, trying to get accustomed to the light which had not been switched off. Looking around him and the retired army personnel, he quickly remembered what happened. "Oh shit! Sorry, Lim. I must have dozed off in my drunken stupor."

"That's okay, man. I was getting sleepy too, so I thought I might as well go back now so that everyone can have some rest."

Wong held his groin. "But I must pee first. All that beer has been processed and I've got to let it out. Can you wait for a while?" The man begin unzipping his pants as he walked to the toilet beside the kitchen.

During their ride to the hotel, the guest thanked his friend for inviting him to the house. "Oh, it's nothing, Lim. I enjoyed having your company, although I must apologize again for rudely going off to sleep like that. You know me when I become drunk..." They both chuckled at his statement. "Anyway, I must also thank you on my wife's behalf. She must have gone up to sleep already, as she's not the type to stay up late at night."

Grateful that his reddened face could not be seen, Lim tried to sound natural. "Oh... she said goodnight before she went up. You have a lovely and entertaining wife."

"Well, I don't know what you all talked about when I was asleep. She's sometimes quite shy with my male friends, but I think she opened up to you just now, don't you think so?"

"Err... yeah, I guess so. She, as you said, opened up quite a bit," he managed to answer. Oh yes, he had literally succeeded in making the woman open up her mouth, pussy and ass to receive his cock, and subsequently his semen and urine as well. The anal session was remarkably good for him, both the giving and the receiving, especially for the fact that she herself was used to it and was quite adventurous. He felt a little aroused at the thought, but the ache of his balls prevented him from fantasizing further.

They finally reached his hotel, and as Lim got out of the car, Wong shook his hand. "Anytime you're in KL, give me a call. We would gladly welcome you in our home."

"Likewise, whenever you're up in the northern states, tell me. I'd love to meet both of you again. Bye... and thanks, Wong!!"

12