The Perfect Job Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course that didn't stop me from feeding my own fantasies by imagining her in her outer office with the door locked, watching David jack off while she pinched her big hard nipples, rubbed her clit and finger fucked her hot little pussy.

The sight of David's cock popping free of his slacks interrupted my thoughts of Isabella, I unzipped my skirt and sat at my desk in my camisole, bra, thong and heals. I pushed the very wet satin of the thong out of the way and massaged my swollen and shaved labia as I watched David begin to slowly stroke his cock.

I turned up the volume on my computer and could hear his deep breathing and occasional moan. Then he started talking. "Oh fuck I can't wait to shove my tongue deep in that hot little pussy. Mmm I want you to cum all over my face you hot little bitch! Then shoving my fingers up your tight little cunt, finger fucking you hard and licking your clit, making you scream for me. Fuck ya! Making you cum all over my fingers then making you lick your pussy juice off them. Shoving this big hard cock deep into your wet little pussy. Fuck ya I'm gunna' pound your rich bitch cunt hard! Slam my cock into your hot little cunt! Fuck ya! You love me fucking you hard don't you ya little bitch!? God I can't wait to fuck that hot ass of yours! That hot, tight little ass. Pounding your ass and squeezing your big tits. Mmmm fuck ya! I'm gunna' fuck you so hard you hot little slut! I'm gunna' cum deep in that hot, wet, tight little pussy of yours! Then I'm gunna' fuck your ass. You want me to cum in your hot little ass? You're such a dirty little cum whore! Fuck ya make me cum inside your hot little ass you sexy bitch! Fuck ya, that's it, I'm gunna' fuck you so hard you hot little slut! Fuck ya! Ya! Ya! FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!"

I had my fingers deep inside my pussy and was rubbing my clit and when I saw the cum start to squirt out of his hard cock I started screaming and cumming all over my fingers. I was moaning and screaming with my eyes glued to the monitor watching the cum squirt all over his chest and stomach while he moaned.

I slowly pulled my fingers out of my pussy as the last aftershock of my orgasm shook me. One finger was stilly rubbing slow, lazy circles over my clit and I watched as David scooped up some of his cum with his finger and raised it to his nose. He smelled the cum and then slipped his tongue out to lick up a little bit of it. I watched him taste the hot cum, then swallow it. He didn't seem to mind the taste because he scooped up a little more and put his fingers into his mouth to suck the cum off.

Just then I thought I heard a noise outside my door, I pressed the intercom button and could hear Isabella moaning, "Fuck that's so hot! God yes suck that cum...I'd love to taste your hot cum David. You've got such a gorgeous cock...I wish I could watch you fuck Michelle...mmm...fuck ya I want to watch your fuck her beautiful pussy...then cum inside her...mmm...fuck ya all that hot cum deep insider her pussy...then I want her to run her fingers through my hair...pull me to her face and kiss me...then push my head between her legs and make me lick all your cum out of her hot little pussy...God I want to taste you so bad...fuck ya make me lick your pussy Michelle...make me lick it...I'm gunna' cum for you baby...make me lick it...shove my face into your hot cunt...make me cum all over my fingers while I lick that hot pussy...fuck ya...fuck...YEEEESSSSSS"

Rubbing my clit listening to Isabella's fantasy made me cum again. I closed my eyes and pictured her beautiful blonde head between my legs, licking my clit and tongue fucking my pussy, tasting my pussy juice and David's hot cum...I was moaning and screaming and when I came the second time it was Isabella's name I screamed.

12