The Perfect Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Anna struggled to gain control over herself she was flipped over onto her knees shoulders and face. She tried to lift herself up, but her arms were no use to her. She submitted, once more, to George's attentions and felt him press against her. She opened to accept him and felt his rigid meat pushing deeper inside her, until she was convinced he was going to penetrate her womb as well.

He took a handful of her hair and pulled her face from the carpet on the step -- very considerate of him; carpet burns on the knees are one thing... She managed to flop her arms in front of her where her face had just been as she felt his balls press against the backs of her thighs. She'd taken him all again, though she wasn't too sure about going for the trifecta! Her hair was pulled again, harder this time, making her back arch and her breasts jut out in front of her. She looked down at the mixture of moisture in her cleavage; the various drips and trickles of sweat and cum were changing directions each time George buried himself inside her, grunting every time his thrust met her cervix.

Anna had lost all track of time; they might have stumbled into the house, a state of high lust dominating them both thirty minutes ago, or they may have been at it for weeks. Pleasure seemed to be all she knew now; short jolts, slow building waves and internal bliss -- she couldn't imagine life without it now, trying to deny that there would ever be a time that this could end.

A hand was now attending to her clit; the little pleasure point was being stroked by thick fingers and very quickly bringing her to another climax. George had detected this and sped up his thrusts to a rhythm that would be impossible for a mere man and began rubbing faster until Anna started to quiver again. He pressed hard against her clit, simultaneously thrusting and holding his hips firmly against her buttocks.

A silent scream began to drop through the octaves finding voice as Anna reached her crescendo and curled her fingers into the carpet so tightly that she tore it from the tread. Judders and jolts shook her body until she collapsed again, her face once more resting on the step. She felt moisture trickling down the insides of her thighs as George shifted forwards and wrapped his strong arms around her, his chest pressing against her back as he kissed her neck once.

"THAT was amazing." Anna was too out of breath to reply, only managing to nod weakly that she thought so too. George was withdrawing as his cock deflated, as in the normal run of things. He had seen her fragile and exhausted state, calculated that she was done and the program Rampant Bastard had been terminated. Drawing on all of her remaining energy, Anna shifted her weight so that she could roll and sit on the stairs. George was still on top of her, supporting his impressive frame on those toned arms, shielding her from the realities of the world.

"Take me to bed," she murmured, "I'm fucked..." George scooped her up in his arms and did as commanded. Anna felt like a bride being carried over the threshold for the first time, with the exception that the sex had already happened. They ascended the stairs and George put her down on the cool cotton sheets, tucking the duvet on top of her before leaving the room.

A few minutes later he returned. "Where did you go?" asked Anna in a small voice, it was evident that she felt abandoned; after such an intense and intimate experience the perfect man would not do anything other than cuddle straight in behind her and hold her until she fell asleep, warm and safe in his arms.

"We made quite a mess downstairs; I had to clean it up before anything was stained," George said as he climbed into bed behind her, wrapping one arm across her breasts, and feeding the other beneath her neck so she could hold his hand. Unless he was doing that. The perfect man would clean up first and then relax with his lady. Anna felt his warmth behind her, her tangled hair moving with each breath. A content smile spread across her face as her eyes closed and she drifted away. George sensed she was no longer conscious and powered down.

12