00101O1 Automata_ #10

Story Info
Jenny submits to satisfy bad robot's hot sensual foot fetish.
3.2k words
4.53
4.3k
5

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/05/2022
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is SciFi erotica series called '_Automata'. See 'Girls Submission to AI in Latex.' https://literotica.com/s/girls-submission-to-ai-in-latex for the beginning. This chapter is can be read alone.

All characters are over 18 years of age; please respect the author's copyright.

__Previously__

Captured during an AI uprising, Jenny, Kim, Joe and others are trapped in a slave training camp. A camp designed to train humans to submit as sex slaves to intelligent machines, AI, Robots. The machines use intelligent slave collars with pain amplifiers. The collars can punish them for using forbidden language, including their old names and personal pronouns. Jenny is being sold to someone called Rockwood and she needs to find out why.

Trigger warnings: Foot fetish. Gemini feet. Lesbian toe-fuck

__TRAPPED__

Trapped in Sovereign's tower, the squeezing of people into living latex-clad sex toys continued. After the visit by lady FrostByte, some of the more-obedient submissives were taken and put into an MRI machine. There, they were mysteriously tested by the Ghost's shadows. Some came back, others were being moved to a separate higher floor for 'finishing'. From memory, the accepted ones had gone along with the training. Jenny was worried. She might not be pretending well enough. On the inside, she wasn't the obedient fuck-doll the other submissives had become. What would happen to her, if they found out? She worried that they would do the same thing to her, as they did to Kim.

When Kim emerged after a fortnight, she also joined the submissive elite. Kim had really turned around over the long absence. Kim even avoided personal pronouns and told Jenny to stop using 'that awful K word' as she referred to her old name. So they had to call her EchoEight all the time.

Kayla said Kim didn't have a buyer yet, and that was making her nervous. Other women and men had flipped to be the way the machines wanted. They sat in lectures silently. They listened to how this was so inevitable, that they couldn't stop competition. It was survival of the fittest, and they had the AI had biggest guns. Humanity could never be the apex animal it once was. Kim now believed it. Their sexual submission was humanity's one and only last chance. They were saving humanity from extinction. To Jenny, it was living proof if you repeated a lie often and committedly enough, people would come to believe it.

The morning had started with a repeat lecture. It had basically reminded them they were all sterile. Their fertility was controlled by the machines. The good news was that when they reached an age of about thirty, they would not be enough to serve machines sexually. They would be retired to breeding farms. Only those who had served diligently would be permitted to go. They would live out their days in massive mile-high towers or on floating islands. This was their future, if they surrendered now.

While she watched, Jenny worried to herself. Her concern was that she wasn't sure she deserved to be a submissive grade. The other submissives, like Kim, were pretty well indoctrinated. They denied any memories before the factory. They only talked of serving the machines. They took pleasure in reporting every rule infraction of lower sluts. They would even trick the lower batches into reportable crimes. When she saw the male-sluts, they had the same level but their clothing was different. They still had the same state of zealotry. Jenny didn't feel she was at the same point of submission. Would the Ghost's shadows test, spot her faking, she wondered?

The second class, they now emerged from what was robot porn. They sat on sex beds and were shown photographs and videos of different makes of robots. While they did, they were gently and persistently jerked off. It had started a few weeks ago, with very-fit-looking-almost-human androids. The sort that had a body like Mr. Universe, or gynoids like Vogue models. Then slowly, in session after session, the flesh was replaced with metal.

Moans and soft music were piped through their collars while they watched. As the pictures of robots changed, a low-charged voice would say things like, 'Look at the large claws on this one', 'Wow, so smooth, round and shiny', 'Look at those pistons', or 'A pro max machine, clearly superior'. Then cameras--'deep fusion eyes, a Photonic engine, and thirty-three lenses--I think my ovaries will explode. After panning over in. Closer up, they would end up at the location where the robot's cyberdick (called a dix) or cybercunt was kept. By this point, the slaves were fairly moist. Then, a vibrating dildo was introduced until they were tight. The cum word was spoken, and the victims ended up cumming while looking at the screen.

After doing this for hours, they would be shown a sub-sentient machine, like a Roomba or a sniper bot. These machines moved, but did not have general intelligence. While watching, the slut-units would be doused in cold water. It would run off their latex clothes and drip on the floor. This ended the session.

Jenny noticed that tech porn also reinforced a social hierarchy between the robots. Certain robots had higher status than others. The slut-units were being trained to look for tiny differences, and then judge the machines on them. Naturally, if you were a robot's slut-unit, you would be judged at the same level. As they left, people would talk about this.

"This slut's second one was a T1. Fantastic hydraulics if you get this slut's drift," said SevenThree to NineFive.

"I got a GR-T0A tactical security bot this time. The cocks on them are to dream for, and they have so much RAM." NineFive said. Early on, Jenny had spoken to NineFive. She was a five-ring Type 90 submissive. She was originally Lucy Smith. She had been a trainee manager at a H&M. Now, she only responded to her machine name. She also denied anything happened before the factory. She desperately wanted an owner who wasn't afraid to push her limits and needed a latex-clad sex toy.

"What did you think of the P14?" Joe said, making conversation. "What are you thinking?"

"I have to find out about this Rockwood. He, she, it--seems pretty determined to have us. It's irritating not knowing why," Jenny said to Joe, trying to change the subject as they left.

They all walked in lockstep without thinking about it now. Kim and Kayla walked behind quietly. The tight-fitting hobble skirts stretched, but still restricted their strides. Every motion rang out in the sound of stretching latex.

"Stop, scum," Ar@kina's female voice barked. Some robots hung around after class. They stood around watching the slut-units emerge. They looked carefully to see if they got any subtle glances from the sluts. Unlike the machine porn on the screen, the tower's robots were scratched and worn in places. Occasionally, a submissive would be caught looking at them. Then they would quickly look away, a smirk growing firmly on their blood-red lips.

Ar@kina normally hung around further away. She was a spider robot with eight legs. The spider analogy was loose. She had feet with five toes at the end of her legs. The front two feet could be used like hands. After the incident with the betrayer, they had been re-armed with underbody weapons. Powerful machine guns. They could easily kill everyone in the room in less than a tenth of a second. During the war, Jenny had seen their work on search-and-destroy missions. They could be terrifying.

At the sound of the machine's orders, Jenny halted immediately, and a huge wave of fear and dread filled her.

"Against the wall. Spread 'em," Ar@kina said.

Jenny moved over to the wall. She put her hands against it and spread her legs. The stops and personal searches, were another way the machines de-humanised you. Everyone was used to it by now.

The machine ran her 'hands' over Jenny's legs, searching her for 'contraband'. The idea you would hide something under the latex was hideously under thought for a machine. Jenny could feel Ar@kina rubbing her fingers slowly over Jenny's ass. She spent ages patting down the leg, and checking for anything hidden in her stiletto pumps.

Kim moved over and pointed. "Mistress, this one is unclean. She keeps using personal pronouns and her name all over the cages. She knows where every wifi black spot is."

Ar@kina looked up, and asked, "Is this true?"

She had a woman's voice but every word sounded like it was spoken by a chorus of dying witches screaming from the dark wastes. Jenny knew they could tell if she was lying. They had so many sensors in her collar--they could tell.

"Yes. This slut-unit confesses she has erred, and uses forbidden language. Occasionally."

Ar@kina turned to Kayla and Joe and a couple of others.

"What are you still doing here? This one has been detained. Return to your pre-programmed activities, sluts."

The rule with the guard robots was to just do whatever they said. They would eagerly drain fifty percent of your collar's battery life, punishing you for no reason. Joe and Kayla just left, with a mixture of sorrow for Jenny and of joy--that they hadn't been chosen. Jenny couldn't blame them.

"EchoEight, heel," said Ar@kina.

"Yes, Mistress," said Kim.

"It would be a shame if you lost all your hearts. Your future owner might drop you. They do that if your heart score suddenly changes. Makes them wonder what is happening," Ar@kina said, as she continued stroking Jenny's body.

"Yes, Mistress," Jenny said.

"Well, perhaps if you stay still, I could make sure you didn't mean it and that you will never do it again. Perhaps I can let you off. That guilt must be so heavy," Ar@kina said, continuing to stroke Jenny's legs.

"It is, Mistress," Jenny said, lying.

"Naturally, you will have to show me you mean it," Ar@kina said.

Jenny felt like her stomach had just dropped through her corset.

"Well, Mistress," Jenny began, as Ar@kina pulled them away, while she continued to talk. They moved to some of the machine storage areas. Ar@kina guided them past the rapid chargers. They moved into a space twice the size of one of the slut-unit bunks. This had no blanket, just a 'dream connection' cable. There was writing, but it was in binary barcodes. There were some pictures on the wall. Photographs of military robots. The room smelt of oil and lubricant. It was Ar@kina's personal recharging station.

"All I want is a little of what every girl wants," Ar@kina said, as the three of them crawled into the low space. "Please me, and I'll even tell you about your precious Rockwood."

Jenny's eyes expanded a little, when Ar@kina said that.

__FOOT_TREATMENT__

"You look so fucking hot in those stilettos," Ar@kina announced, as Jenny bent her legs into the low space. "Lift up your foot," Ar@kina ordered Jenny.

Shivering at the sight of the guns, Jenny lent back against a piece of foam, acting like a cushion. She raised her right stiletto pump for Ar@kina's inspection. Ar@kina caught the shoe in her hand. She held it, looking for a second. Jenny's heartbeat doubled, taking shoes off was strictly forbidden in the tower. Then using a key, Ar@kina unlocked the shoes' small padlock, and with hesitation, took Jenny's shoe off.

"Oh yes," Ar@kina said, as Jenny's foot emerged. "Such a tiny foot. Look at that instep, that arch. Take the stocking off. Do it. Do it now."

To Jenny, it felt so relaxing getting her foot out of the high shoe. It was also worrying. Early on, people had the pain of arms being broken, digitally induced, if they had been found like that. Jenny did as ordered, and began to unroll the black latex stocking. Despite the revealing clothing, nakedness--was strictly forbidden. While she peeled the latex away, Ar@kina took Jenny's pump and inhaled its vinegary aroma. She let the smell out slowly, like it was the first cigarette of the day.

Jenny looked up, then down, and began to slowly take the latex stocking off. Ar@kina watched closely. Eventually, the stocking came off. It released a small cloud of salty desperation into the air.

"Yes," Ar@kina said, her voice like velvet, as Jenny's foot emerged. "Those toes look like five little clits waiting for action."

Jenny held her foot in the high arch, the stiletto pumps normally made her stand in. She flexed her toes. Ar@kina shuddered in response.

"Keep it sexy," Ar@kina said, "slut bitch, you so want this."

One of Ar@kina legs tapped Kim's back.

"You next," Ar@kina said to Kim. "Both of you, pull up your skirts."

Kim and Jenny obediently revealed their parts, and sat opposite each other in Ar@kina's nest. Kim tried to follow the instructions, but Ar@kina wasn't turned on by the speed of Kim's response.

"See the big toe. Make love to it," Ar@kina ordered Kim.

Kim's expression didn't change. She lifted Jenny's foot up to her mouth and began to lick Jenny's big toe with her lips. This hadn't been part of her training, so she was unsure what to do. Jenny understood Ar@kina wanted a show. Copying a look from Mistress, she held her head like a seductress. Then she closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of her toe in Kim's face. Kim began to wrap her large red lips around Jenny's digit. Jenny unexpectedly felt her cunt twitch, and then it tightened. Deep inside Kim's mouth, she began to play with the toe with her tongue. Jenny felt herself melt at the attention.

A ripple moved along Ar@kina's seven legs. "Oh yes. Oh, fuck yes. I've waited so long for this." Ar@kina announced, clearly enjoying herself. She reached down and unlocked Kim's stiletto boot. Ar@kina undid the straps, then while Kim ran her tongue about Jenny's toe, the machine pulled first her boot, then her stocking away.

"Oh fuck," Ar@kina said in pleasure, seeing Kim's toes.

Ar@kina held Kim's foot up to Jenny, who sat with her back to the wall. She looked down at what was happening. Kim moved back slightly, balancing. Now both women had one leg on the ground and the other raised.

"Now it's your turn. Smell it. That sharp, tangy smell. Like fine poutine. Open up," Ar@kina said to Jenny.

Jenny did, and Kim's big toe was pushed into her vermilion orifice. Now, it was Jenny's turn to tongue the toe. Jenny tried to look like she was enjoying this. She knew how to behave before a robot. This is what humanity was, for now--just a burlesque show running until the end of time. Lights flashed on Kim's collar. Kim began to bob her head in and out over Jenny's toe. Some were between the relentless training and the sensual expression, Jenny's flesh involuntary rippled.

Ar@kina noticed the bit on Jenny's bracelet. She laughed, "He wants you!" Ar@kina moved her camera closer to Jenny's face.

"You want to hear about General Rockwood? I served in his wars, and he is a beast, a dark monster. He's desperate for power and will betray anyone to get it. He fucked your human armies by being ruthless to the point of cruelty. He might be half-human, but his heart is all machine. He is as ruthless as a pack of wolves circling a wounded lamb," Ar@kina said.

As she talked, she unlocked Jenny's other stiletto pump.

Ar@kina continued, "You think he treats his meat-sluts any better than he treats his soldiers? Think again. Eighty percent of my battalion was wiped out, just to provide a distraction for his enemies. Think he is going to fuck any differently? Think just because his brain is five-percent human he's going to be nice to you, little girl. Wrong, wrong, wrong. He has extensive torture rooms, where he goes every night to enjoy himself. He has the body of a man, but the twisted soul of a demon. The man is a walking nightmare, unpredictable and lethal. He's going to fuck you as badly. As badly as I'm going to."

Her gun barrels were so close to Jenny's flesh. Jenny's heart was beating quickly, and with the corset, she could hardly breathe. She became lightheaded. The spider reached down and pushed Jenny's other shiny latex toe into Kim's open wet vulva.

"Toe fuck her," Ar@kina whispered to Jenny.

Jenny's toe could feel how moist Kim was. As she moved her toe, Kim began to munch on Jenny's toe more fervently. Jenny tried to pump her finger into Kim's parts.

One of Ar@kina's legs reached up to a shelf, and pulled out a vibrator. It was slim and long and made of polished steel, like a large bullet in its casing.

"Now," Ar@kina said, as she used one of her hands to push the vibrators up into a hole in her abdomen. She began to fuck herself.

"Look at you. It's like a mirror fucking itself. You're going to fuck each other," Ar@kina said to Jenny. The machine sounded excited, "When you're done, I'm going to fuck both of you."

While she spoke, she used another hand to take off Kim's other shoe and guide Kim's toe into Jenny's open, wet cunt. They both became overloaded with the sensuality they were sharing.

"Your going to let me because I know your secret," Ar@kina said. "I've known it all along."

Jenny now opened her eyes and gave the robot a four-letter look. Jenny got hotter and hotter. Ar@kina pushed Jenny's hands onto the vibrator.

"You're going to let me do this," Ar@kina said. "You don't want me to report you. Do you?"

Jenny waved her head, as the vibrator crept inside Ar@kina.

"What is this?" Sovereign's voice suddenly demanded. He pulled the curtain, which offered some privacy to Ar@kina's nest, aside. The light shot up, and they both became cold.

Ar@kina spun around. Jenny and Kim froze.

"Sluts, out!", Sovereign's voice demanded, as Kim tried to move to a respectful position. Relieved, Kim grabbed her shoe and rushed off.

"I gave you this job, hepta-ped," Sovereign said, looking down. They began to speak in binary, at a very rapid speed. The vibrator dropped out of Ar@kina's slit and claw.

Sovereign and Ar@kina had a rapid conversation. While they did, Mistress entered the robots' quarters. She told them to get dressed. Jenny felt like they had been caught. Mistress ordered them to get their shoes back on and to return to class. There was nothing they could be punished for, as they were following a machine's orders. In practice, Sovereign was standing with his arms crossed, dumping binary to Ar@kina.

Kayla was waiting in the slave corridors. "You okay?" she asked, grabbing Jenny.

"Sure," Jenny said, as Kim caught up.

"I don't think you're going to get into trouble, you were doing what you were told. Okay, we better get to class." Kayla said, bending down to fix Jenny's pump strap and making sure the lock was in place.

"Yeah. Sovereign came. Turns out Rockwood is a General. A cyborg. Sounds pretty high up," Jenny said. "Also sounds like a complete bastard," she added.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

__Authors_Note__

Thanks to the most excellent Kenji Sato for your generous editorial work! This chapter's kink was requested by a reader hope we did it justice. Apologies to those in the community if I didn't quite hit the spot (feel free to comment). Join us next week for an encounter during a slave auction in automata #11.