All Comments on 'The Perfect Mate'

by hammertime

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pure Shit !!!

Sad bunch of rednecks that never grew up and have no respect for any woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I really feel

pitty for you if you think that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
idiot

an idiot writing only something an idiot could write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
idiot

an idiot writing only something an idiot could write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
idiot

an idiot writing only something an idiot could write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
idiot

an idiot writing only something an idiot could write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If this had been listed IR I would not have read

Please see that stories like this are in the right category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
!-RACIST DOGSHIT

00-Pathetic swinging and wimp cuck fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
!-RACIST DOGSHIT

00-Pathetic swinging and wimp cuck fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Was ok ... but

Not nearly as good as your best stuff like the Diving trip story ....

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Could have been better

great sex but the plot or what there was of it sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
forget the negatives

I liked it. You are a good writer. Keep writing and ignore the hate mail. If those jerks don't like it, they should go play with themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She wants to go black, maybe??

I wish I could get my wife to admit she wants to be fucked by black men. She just won't admit she needs it. Her resistance tells me she really would do it. I know she wants it. She just won't admit it to herself. I wish someone would tell me how to get her to do it. I know if she did she would be very satisfied. if only she could get the treatment this man gave in this story. I can't give her what she needs. A man like this who was willing to possess her would make her so happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dont like it

Being married because of sex, no love, terrible. Thats not right

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The fact that this is so highly rated is disturbing

It's stereotypical and obvious racism. The white men who are obsessed with this fantasy, and it IS an obsession in a lot of cases, view the sex as deviant. That is what makes it more erotic and pleasurable for them. The obvious question is why is that so? The penis size stereotype has been addressed to death and with the exception of certain genetic traits and biologic markers, the notion that all black men are overly endowed is apocryphal. So why does it persist you ask? Yeah racism. Some non black/brown men and women believe interracial sex with black men is elicit and salacious. That is what makes it exciting. That stems from racist ideological. Some black men find the notion of having sex with white women is a form of retribution for centuries of oppression. That is misogynistic and also racist.

A lot like to argue it's just kink or what people are attracted to. On here, its just not that simple. Flame away at me. It's demonstrably accurate

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story with everyone happy and satisfied. People loving people is what it's about. White/black, who cares given that everyone gets along. Race hasn't anything to do with it.

Lack of love as these folks know it is still there....they just haven't realized it.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Jamal strikes again as the black dildo, useless as anything other than a sex toy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One thing I like about my wife is that she has no prejudices in these matters. She told me that if she had feelings for a man, race, color, or age (young or old), would not matter to her. I have no problem with that. I feel the same about women.

cannaecannae25 days ago

An arousing tale from a parallel universe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous