The Perfect Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,416 Followers

"Act like you do when you meet anyone. They are only black and it won't come off on you." He was pissed that she acted like she did about his black friends. Linda knew he didn't like it so she made up her mind that she would say nothing more about James and Meg being black.

When she met James and Meg it was just like Chet and Jean. Meg jumped into Todd's arms the moment she saw him. Her legs went around his waist and her arms around his neck. Her mouth found his and they kissed for several minutes.

James laughed as he walked by them still kissing. "I'm James. If we wait until they finish I may never get to meet you."

It was a shock to see her husband kissing the black woman like they had kissed for years. Then James walked up to her and introduced himself. She was shocked to see Todd holding her close with his hands squeezing her ass. She came back to realize that James was talking to her. "What? I didn't hear you."

"I just said that Meg was glad to see Todd come home. Me? I am a lot happier to see what he brought home for a wife." He held out his arms and Linda forced herself to move closer for a hug. It was a lot like hugging Todd since they were both about the same size. The lump in his pants was bigger than what she was use to. Why did she notice that the first time she met him?"

She had never seen many blacks and James was the blackest one ever. He looked like he had just got off a slave ship. Only his eyes and teeth could be seen when he smiled. His hair was cut close to his head. His lips were full and she shuttered at the thought of kissing him.

Meg was right the opposite. She was very light skinned. She must have some white in her background. Linda didn't have any trouble relating to Meg.

That was her first week and introduction to Todd's closest friends. She soon found out that the friendship carried over from way back in school days. The first month they had them over each Saturday night. They all liked to come to Linda and Todd's because of the pool and the privacy out here in the country.

They shared the responsibilities as long as they could use the pool during the summer. Linda looked forward to the weekends when they would come over. She and the wives bonded quite well together. It took her longer to bond with the husbands. Chet wasn't so bad but she had a hard time getting use to James touching her even on the arm. If he had not been so black and more like Meg she would not have as much trouble with it.

After the first few times together the parties became more daring. Linda had seen Todd kissing both Meg and Jean around the pool. James and Chet didn't seem to mind when Todd hands strayed across their wives ass. Only Linda was having trouble with it.

After the party Todd was hot and ready for sex. Watching Meg and Jean as well as his own wife walking around half naked had him ready for sex.

The others had just left when he grabbed Linda and set her up on the kitchen counter. She still had on her bikini and he pulled the top off and reached for the bottoms. She lifted so he could pull them free. He pushed his suit down his legs and kicked them away. He pulled her ass to the edge of the cabinet top and walked between her legs the height was just right for his cock to center on her pussy.

Without saying a word he pushed his cock through her opening and then pulled her cunt closer to the edge. A couple of strokes and he was fucking her full speed. His cock was plowing her cunt with full hard strokes. Her cunt was wet and she was ready for it as always. It only took a few minutes until she climaxed with him following right along. He held her tight while the juice from his cock rolled down her legs.

They both jumped when they heard someone. Linda looked towards the door to see James standing in the doorway watching them. She wanted to hide but Todd still had his cock in her cunt. James then spoke. "Sorry to bother you but you sure looked like you were having a lot of fun."

Linda expected Todd to tell James to get out of the room but he didn't. "You didn't interrupt anything. We were just stopping to rest before going on to bed." He was laughing with James and didn't seem to know how horrible all this was to Linda.

"I just came back to get my ice chest. The rest was just extra. See you next Saturday. Look forward to seeing more of you." He was joking for Linda's benefit, but she wondered just how much of a joke it was.

With him gone she pushed Todd away. "That was terrible and you just let him watch."

"Hey, it was too late to run. He knew what we were doing. If I had back away he would have seen it all."

She knew he was right but she picked up her suit and went to the bedroom. He locked the doors and turned out the lights. She was in bed when he came in the room. Only the bedside light was on. He set down on the side of the bed and turned back the covers. She was still naked and he knew she wasn't through for the night. He grinned as he moved over her. She was like he always knew she would be. She would always want to fuck.

It was late in the morning before they woke. She was setting up in bed with her back to the head board when he woke. "What is it?"

She said, "We need to talk."

"Sure, go ahead."

"It didn't bother you at all for James to see us last night did it?"

"No, of course not. You are my wife. Husbands are suppose to fuck their wives."

"I watched you yesterday with Jean and Meg. You did a lot of touching with them. James and Chet didn't seem to mind. What is going on with them?"

"Nothing. We are just real close friends. Have always been."

"Close friends don't take the liberties you did with them and have their husband's blessings."

"When I say close friends I mean close friends. We all dated together back in school. I have dated both Meg and Jean and so have James and Chet."

"Have you had sex with them?"

It took him a moment to answer but he decided that it was time to tell her the truth. "Both of them, sometimes separate and sometimes together. All five of us have been in the same bed together along with a girl that moved away during our senior year."

It surprised her that he admitted to doing what she had thought must have been going on back when they were younger. They were just too familiar with each other with all the kissing and hugging between them. "I can't believe that James and Chet would let their wives be touched by you that way."

"Look we have always been that way. They are waiting for the opportunity to fuck you."

"Fuck me! Todd what are you saying? I can't believe you are suggesting it would be all right if I fucked your friends. If you loved me you wouldn't want another man to touch me."

"Love? I don't love you and you don't love me. It is sex that brought us together. You were a virgin and once you gave in you haven't had enough since. I like you but it was sex that I wanted when I married you. It was sex you wanted when you married me. What did we ever talk about except sex or fucking since we met? The others are the same way. They married because it was the best thing to do as they got older. I bet James sleeps with Jean as much as Chet. They probably don't know which husband will show up each night and Jean and Meg aren't complaining."

"Is that what you expect me to do? Just open my legs to what ever man happens to come through the door each night."

"You can do what you like. No one is going to force you to have sex with the others. If you were thinking of what I would think then don't worry. You can take either of them or both to bed anytime you like."

"I can't do that."

"Yes you can. I know how much you like sex. In your way you are just like me. I have an itch to scratch, it doesn't make to much difference who does the scratching. I bet you are hot right now and want to be fucked."

"No, I am not!"

"Let's just see." He rolled over towards her and she moved to get out of bed. He caught her and pulled her back down. She was still naked from the earlier sex. His hand went down between her legs until his fingers entered her cunt. She was wet either from the fucking or thinking about what he said. "Feels like you need some more cock tonight."

He rolled her on her back and climbed over her. She pushed him, trying to get him off. His size made it useless to resist. She lay back and he pushed her legs apart. His cock was now rock hard from all the talking and her sexy naked body under him. He may not love her but he desired her. His cock pushed its way deep in her cunt.

Linda wanted to resist him but it was impossible. She craved the way his big cock filled her body. Soon she was pushing her cunt back up at him with each stroke.

He fucked her fast and reckless. She answered each thurst with one of her own. Too soon they both climaxed. Too both of them sex had never been better. Todd kissed her goodnight and rolled over and went back to sleep.

Linda couldn't sleep. She had come to know that Todd knew her better than she knew herself. For the first time she wondered how sex would be with James and Chet. She needed to talk to Jean and Meg first.

Linda got her opportunity to talk to Jean later in the week. Jean had asker her to go shopping with her and have lunch out. Linda jumped at the chance to get away from the house some. The small town didn't offer much in the way of entertainment. The Saturday night parties were the high light off the week. That was what Linda wanted to ask Jean about.

At lunch they were seated away from anyone else. Linda said, "Can I ask you something personal?"

Jean looked at her a little surprised that she was going to ask her personal stuff when they had only know each other a couple of months. "If it is not going to get me in trouble by answering."

"It want get you in trouble. I have just been wondering about you and Chet and Meg and James. You seem to be much more than just friends with each other and Todd."

Jean turned a little red at the question. "We have known each other a long time. We all went to school together and hung around together."

"I know that. Todd told me that much, but you are all married now. Doesn't that make a difference?"

"You know that there are not a lot of white people in this part of the state. We hung out together just to have some one to be with."

"Meg and James are black, how did that come about?"

"Us white kids were well outnumbered at school. The black boys and girls were picking on us all the time. James just sort of came to our rescue. We got to be good friends and we just stayed together most of the time."

"Todd said that he use to date another girl that moved away. What do you know about her?"

"She was one of us. The difference with her was her folks had plenty of money. She could have gone to the private school but her father insisted that she come to the public school. Cathy was real pretty with red hair and a good figure. She got in trouble and her folks moved away from here."

"What kind of trouble?"

"You sure ask a lot of questions."

"I just want to understand why the five of you are such good friends. I never had any close friends growing up."

"She got pregnant."

"Pregnant? Who was the father of the child?"

"She wasn't sure."

"Was she with that many boys that she didn't have an idea who it was?"

"Linda; it could have been any of the boys. Todd, Chet and James were all with her from time to time. Her father wasn't sticking around to see if he had a black grandchild."

"I figured from what Todd told me that all off them might have been with her."

"What did Todd tell you?"

"He told me that he had been with you and Meg before."

Jean had trouble meeting her eyes and Linda knew that Todd had been telling the truth. "He also told me that you and James and Chet and Meg still get together." She stopped to see what effect it had on Jean. "Is that right?"

"Linda you don't understand."

"Then tell me the truth and make me understand."

"We all like living in this small town. As you see we have to leave home to do our shopping. We were together so much as young people that it just seem natural to continue doing what we had always did. I guess that you might say we were all over sexed. All men are that way and I guess Meg and I are a lot like them. It is a lot of fun to know you can make more than one man happy without your husband complaining."

"But Jean, how can you do it with a black man? I never even touched a black person back in Montana. I have trouble even now when James puts his hand on me."

"Let me tell you one thing. Once James puts more than his hands on you, you will wonder why you waited so long."

"Are you and Meg fucking with Todd since we moved here?"

"No, but it is not because he doesn't want us to. That man has been a cock hound since grade school. No one woman will ever be enough for him. He has never seen a woman he didn't want to take to bed."

"You both seem to really like him. I just wondered if you were sleeping with him. I knew soon after we married that he liked women and for other men to look at me. I thought he would be jealous of other men. Instead he told me I could fuck who ever I liked."

"That's Todd. He never gets enough."

"Why haven't you been with him?"

"You. We are waiting on you. When we go to Todd, James and Chet are going to come after you. What is fair for one is fair for all. That is the way they see it. We fuck Todd they fuck you."

"So I am the hold up. What do you think when Chet is with Meg or even me if it should get that far?"

"We are husbands and wives more out of necessity than love. We all care about each other and will probably grow old together. The sex is good and the variety makes it fun. I guess if Chet and I ever decide to have children we will stop messing around with others. Right now we are young and having children is a long way off. I make sure that I take my birth control pills. I like to fuck James big black cock but I don't want a black baby in my stomach from him."

"Todd is the only man I have ever been with. I wouldn't even know what to do with another man."

"Honey, they all have the same equipment. Some is larger than others, but basically they are all the same. I can tell you from experience that all three of these men know how to use what they have."

Linda blushed at the frank way Jean had of talking to her once the ice was broken. She wanted to ask her a personal question but backed away from asking her.

Jean saw her puzzled look on her face and knew that she had started to ask her something and stopped. She was sure she knew what it was. "Go ahead and ask. I know you were about to ask me something and then stopped."

Linda found it hard to speak. "I just wondered which one is the best."

Jean laughed, "I knew that was what you wanted to know. Well, Chet is the largest of the three with James in the middle so you know from being with Todd that all three have plenty to do the job. Chet can stretch your cunt out of shape and really feels good. He doesn't last to long but he can go often."

"It has been a long time since I have been with Todd but he could go for ever and he eats pussy better than any of them."

"James has a lot of cock and he knows how to really use it. He can make you cum over and over. Having his black body on my white one is the biggest turn on of all. I don't think I have ever seen a man as black as James. Watching that black snake crawl in me makes me hot just thinking about it."

"I don't think any one of them is the best. I just like the variety. I grew up with it and I can't see us stopping now."

"If James wasn't so black I think I might be able to let him fuck me. I just can't get use to him being around me."

"Then take on Chet. He is white and has the biggest cock of the three."

"You would let me have your husband just like that?"

"Sure, because I would have Todd pounding my pussy again."

Linda was just as confused as ever. Now she knew the truth about them but she kept thinking about James. She was beginning to think she could go to bed with Chet but if she did then James was going to want his turn. She now knew that Todd didn't care if she spent the night in bed with one or both of them. She had a choice to make. She could pack her bags and go back home are she could learn to live the way Todd wanted her to live. The thought of a night alone without him in her bed wasn't a trilling thought.

The next Saturday they all were back together again. Now that she knew what they all had meant to each other she could see why they were so free around each other. The party had been going on most of the afternoon. Meg found a chance to talk to Linda alone. "Jean said you two had a good talk."

Linda just nodded. She wondered if Jean had told her about her reluctance to be with James. She didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings but sex with James was going to take a lot of doing on her part. "Take your time. There isn't any hurry. I know the guys can't wait to see what it is like between your legs, but don't let them make you do something you aren't ready for."

Linda was thankful that Meg understood how she felt. She found her self-comparing the men as they hung out that afternoon. Jean had been right about them. All of them were well built with James being the best of the bunch. She tried to watch him when he wasn't looking and imagine what it would be like to go to bed with the huge black man.

Looking at Chet and she knew that she could go to bed with him without hesitating if it wasn't for James being next. The lump that was ever present in his suit confirmed what Jean had told her about his big cock. If he was bigger than Todd, she wondered if she could take all of him.

Linda had gone back for another refill of their drink and more snacks. Chet was the only one out of the water and he went to help her bring out the snacks. He followed her in the house. His eyes never left her tight little ass as it moved under the tiny bikini. His cock got harder as he watched the sway of her hips ahead of him. He had wanted to fuck the little blond since the first time he saw her. He knew that James wanted her just as bad as he did.

Linda bent over to get the beer out of the refrigerator. When she stood up Chet had moved close behind her. Her body touched his as she rose up. He didn't make any effort to back up as her body was touching the bulge in his suit. He was to close for her to turn around. She took a deep breath and thought about his big cock pushing against her back.

"Here, take these." She handed the beers over her shoulder to him. He took them and set them on the cabinet next to them without moving away from her. He was so close that she could feel his breath on her neck. It was causing all kinds of new feeling in her breasts and down between her legs.

Chet had planed on this for several weeks. He knew that Todd didn't mind if he came on to Linda. He didn't want to frighten her away by moving to fast. Jean had told him about their talk and he knew that she could be had if he took his time. Looking over her shoulder he could see down the top of her bikini. Her breast was completely visible except for the nipples of each tit.

"If you will back away I can turn around."

"You look fine the way you are." He brought his hands up to circle her waist. She was so small that his fingers almost reached completely around her. His fingers spread out across her bare stomach. He could feel her take a deep breath as his hands touched the bare flesh but she didn't stop him.

Down her body his hands moved. His fingers spread across her abdomen as he moved lower. When he reached the small cloth covering her blond cunt he pressed tighter to her. This made her move back tight to him. He didn't try to enter her cunt just let his hands work over her body. He could feel her trembling from his touch.

hammertime
hammertime
2,416 Followers