The Perfect Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,409 Followers

He moved his hands higher. This time he brought them up to her breasts. He cupped each one in his hands as if picking out a ripe fruit at the supermarket. He held her breasts as he bent lower and kissed the side of her neck. He could see the cold chill bumps that covered her arms. Now she was shaking from the excitement he was causing in her.

His mouth found the tie around her neck that held up the bikini top. With his teeth he pulled it away. Only his hands on her breasts kept the top in place. He quickly remedied that. He pulled it away from her and tossed it over on the counter. His hands went back to her breasts; He found her nipples to be big and hard as he ran them through his fingers.

His fingers were working on her breasts and his lips on her neck. Her juice was running down her legs her suit bottom long since soaked with her juice.

From the moment he moved behind her Linda knew that now was the time. His cock touching her just made it easier for her to make up her mind to let him have his way with her. The more he touched her the easier it was to live with her decision. She was fast learning that it wasn't just Todd that could make her feel this good.

His hands moving down her body and touching her cunt moved her past the point of ever stopping him. She liked the touch of his hands on her. Like Todd he was touching parts of her that he knew was having the right effect on her. His lips and hot breath on her neck was the complete undoing for her. She thought she was as excited as she was going to get, then he pulled her top off.

His big hands covered her breasts and her nipples felt like they would pop off they were so hard. She brought her hands up to touch his hands, not to pull him away but to pull him tighter to them. She had her first climax with a man other than her husband. This was one of many more to come.

The feeling carried from her tits to her pussy. She pushed his hands lower. This time at her waistband to the suit she pushed his hands down under the suit. When his finger tangled in the fine blond hair she released his hands and reached for the suit. She pushed it off and down her legs. She stepped out of it as his fingers entered her wet pussy. Her second climax followed immediately.

She was still trembling when she reached back and felt his hard cock that was pressing against her. He was really big, as Jean had said. Her hands were trying to push his suit down and he used one hand to help her.

Linda turned in his arms then and pushed it on to the floor. His big cock almost hit her in the face as it spring up when the suit moved off of it. She looked at him standing before her. Never had she ever seen such a cock. What few porno movies she had seen didn't have what he had swinging between his legs. Her hands held it, as she looked it over from the end to his balls. Now she wanted just one thing, It in her pussy.

"Come on." She took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. She didn't bother to close the door as she pulled the sheets back and moved up on the bed. She lay back and opened her legs to his eyes. The sun was still coming through the window, lighting up the gold of the fine hair over her cunt. Chet had never seen such a sight as his friend's wife naked on the bed. Her legs spread for him. He moved over her as she opened her legs wide for him.

Linda reached down to guide him to her wet hole. She didn't need to do that; the heat from her was guiding him true and straight to her welcoming cunt.

The head of his cock parted the lips of her pussy. She turned him loose and looked up at him. "Is this what you have been wanting?"

"Oh Yes!"

"Then fuck me! Just take it easy until I get all this in me. This may take a while; I have never had this much in me before."

He took his time. At least he didn't just ram it home. There wasn't any way he could hold back completely. The heat and wetness of her pussy was pulling him deeper with each move. Never had his cock been in such a hot pussy. Never had his cock been in a pussy that wanted him anymore than Linda wanted him to fuck her right now.

She could feel his huge cock pushing its way in her. It didn't hurt, as she had feared. She took all of him with ease. Her cunt was wetter than it had ever been. Even with Todd she had never felt like she did with Chet in her. The thought that her husband was outside with the others was exciting enough that she was climaxing at once. He couldn't hold back and he unloaded a cunt full of his juice in her.

Linda blacked out for a moment from the intense excitement. Far away she could feel him as he rolled away from her. Her body felt so empty with him gone. Even in her near unconscious state she reached to stop him from pulling out.

Then she had his cock in her hand. He was hard again as she pulled him back to her. He entered her as hard as or harder than before. The steady movement of his cock in and out of her cunt slowly brought her back to the present.

Her arms were around his shoulders as her legs wrapped around his naked body again. Her eyes were still shut as she relished the feeling of the best fuck ever. She was far away as he fucked her to the edge of another climax before slowing and waiting until she recovered before working her cunt over again.

His lips came down to kiss her. His tongue pushed against her mouth and she opened to him. His tongue was big and thick as it fucked her mouth with the same motion his cock was working in her pussy. It was too much for her and she dropped her feet from his back and lifted her cunt up to his plunging cock. She was making him an offering of her body for his complete use.

With each stroke she pushed up at him. When he pulled back she pushed to keep his cock deep in her wet cunt. Never had she felt anything so good.

Then he picked up speed. She could feel him swelling in her cunt and knew that he was about to go. "That's it. Fuck me fast. Fill me with all you have. I want to feel you cum deep in me!" She was giving him as much as she was receiving. No way could he last any longer. Then it was coming. He plunged deep in her. His hands reached under her ass and lifted her cunt to him. On the last plunge he stayed buried in her as shot after shot filled her body with hot cum. "OH YES!!!" He emptied all he had in her.

Linda Pushed hard against him she wanted all of him buried in her as he filled her cunt to over flowing. Her arms went back around his shoulders and her legs back around his hips as she held him still buried in her. She didn't want to ever feel the emptiest she knew she would feel when he pulled out of her.

This time his cock stayed hard as he rolled over and brought her over on top. After the best sex she had ever had she finally opened her eyes? She was looking in the blackest face she had ever seen. It was James that had brought her to such a high peak! If she hadn't been so completely washed out from the intense fucking she would have pulled away.

She looked over and Chet was standing next to the bed. His cock was in his hand and it was hard again. "When did you switch places?"

"You were having so much fun you never knew. Now I am ready again."

"NO. I can't do that with both of you."

"Honey, you have just had the best sex in your life and we aren't nearly through yet."

James rolled her from him. His cock pulled from her cunt and it was still hard. Linda watched as he rolled away. She had just been fucked royally by a black cock. She had never known the difference. It had been wonderful. She remembered the kissing and how his mouth had taken control of hers. This was all she had time to think about as Chet pulled her to her knees.

He caught her hips and pulled her back as his cock slid back in her well-fucked pussy. In spite of her self it felt good to once more be filled with hard cock. A few strokes and she was pushing back as hard and begging for him to fuck faster.

It was then James rolled back to her. He pulled her face down to his cock. She didn't have any choice but to take him in her mouth. Todd had taught her well. She liked the feel of a hard cock in her mouth and the taste of her cunt juice on his cock. She no longer cared if it was black or white. It was a cock that had brought her great pleasure and she was doing her best to repay him.

James set back against the bed and pulled her to his cock. As she sucked, Chet was fucking her faster with each stroke. Chet's fingers were on her cunt as his cock plowed her pussy. James was squeezing her breasts in time with her sucking motion. It was more than Linda could stand. She started climaxing again. Chet was right with her and James only a second behind. Chet filled her pussy as James filled her mouth. It was tired young wife that collapsed on the bed between the two naked men.

That was where Todd found them later. All three were sound asleep and he left them there and went back out to the pool. "Ladies, there is no need to wait any longer." He stripped off his suit. "Which one is first? We have a lot of fucking to make up for."

The party lasted much longer than normal. Linda missed the rest of it. She didn't wake up until Todd was coming to bed. She was mostly still out of it. All she could remember was the fucking she had got time after time. It had left her completely wasted. "What time is it?"

"Almost morning."

"It can't be."

"You had a really good time at the party last night."

"I did didn't I? What did you do?"

"Oh, I had a good time also."

"Did Meg and Jean have a good time?"

"They weren't complaining when they went home."

"Are you happy now?"

"Are you?"

"Yes, Very."

"Good."

"Are they coming back?"

"I don't think you could keep them away now."

Tuesday morning Linda was finally back to her old self. Her body was feeling better than it had ever felt. All she could really remember was the first fuck with Chet and how good it was. The fuck with James had been almost in a zone of it's on. She could remember how good her body felt but that was all. She couldn't really remember seeing his black body fucking her. She remembered sucking James and being fucked by Chet. It took two days for the sexual high she was on to come back down to earth.

It was Monday night before Todd could fuck her again. Even then it was good as ever. She knew that she would do as he told her. There was no way she would ever leave him. If he wanted other men to have her then she would do it. He was a sex hound that had married the perfect mate for him.

On Thursday the doorbell rang. Linda wasn't use to having company during the week. The men and Jean and Meg all worked. She was the only one that was still at home. She was dressed in shorts and one of Todd's shirts tied under her breasts by the shirttails. A bra wasn't part of her wardrobe any more. Todd had seen to that.

She opened the door to see James standing on the porch. "James, what are you doing here?"

"I took off this afternoon. I wanted to come see you."

"Me, Why?"

"Can I come in?"

She realized that she still had him out on the porch. "Sure, come on back to the kitchen and I will fix us a glass of ice tea."

He followed her watching her as Chet had the weekend before. Her ass just made his cock hard watching it move under the shorts. He had already seen her nipples through the thin material of the shirt.

She fixed them a couple of glasses of tea. He watched each move she made. His cock got harder with each move. She set down across the table from him. It was her first time to see him since the party and she was nervous about it. "What did you have to talk about?"

"About last Saturday night." She could feel her face getting red. "I felt bad about the way things came down. I know it was great for me but I feel I owe you an apology."

"Why should you feel that way?"

"I have wanted you since the first time I saw you, but not like that. I know you have a hard time with my color. You aren't the first and I have learned to live with it. After people get to know me the color doesn't bother them. With you last Saturday night you never had a chance to say yes or no. I feel guilty about that. I wanted you then and I want you again but on your terms. It was like you were drunk and I took advantage of you."

Linda found herself liking this man more than at any time since she moved here. "I was drunk but not on alcohol. I was drunk on sex. I may not have known all that was going on but I do know it was a good night. I have to admit that I don't remember a lot except how totally fucked out I was after it was over. I regret that I don't remember much about you."

He took a drink from his glass and set it down on the table and walked around to her side. "I want to do it again, but this time I want you to know it is me that is making love to you."

"James, having sex at the party is one thing but having you here with Todd at work makes me think I am cheating on him."

"You are not cheating on Todd. He was at my house late yesterday before coming home. Did he tell you he stopped off for a quick fuck with Meg?" She shook her head. "I didn't think so." He pulled her to her feet. She could feel the excitement starting to move through her body. He led her back to the bed where she had been that Saturday night.

This time it was James that spread the sheets back. Linda stood by the bed in a trance. She wanted this man but was afraid of him. Before she never had a chance to get to know him except for the wonderful feeling he brought to her body.

James moved towards her. "Let me undress you. I want to see every inch of your beautiful body." His hands reached for the shirt and pulled the knot loose it dropped down and he reached for the buttons. One by one he unbuttoned the shirt. She didn't make a move to stop him as she watched his black fingers bringing her closer and closer to being naked with him alone in her own bed.

With the last button undone he peeled the shirt back from her shoulders. She lifted her arms and let him pull it from her body. She stood before him naked to the waist. Without any shoes on she only came up to his chest. He was huge as he towered over her.

He dropped to his knees and unsnapped her shorts. He slid them down her smooth legs to have her step out of them and he reached back to bring her thin panties down. He could see the outline of her pretty blond pussy through the sexy panties she had on. He reached for them and rolled them down her legs.

He set back on his heels and looked at the beautiful young wife of his friend. He took in ever inch her perfectly shape body from her toes to her head. The blond hair covering her cunt attracted a lot of his attention.

As he stood up he had not touched her at all. Linda was wondering when his hands would finally touch her. She watched each move he made. Then she saw him reach for his shirt buttons. "Would you like for me to undress you?"

"No, I want you to watch me and know that I am going to have you completely." He finished and pulled his shirt off. Linda never ceased to marvel when she would see him without his shirt out by the pool. His chest was huge with large muscular arms. His stomach was hard a flat. These things she noticed that she had not had the time to do last Saturday night.

He kicked off his shoes and pulled off his socks before reaching for the belt. Soon his pants were moving down and off, leaving him standing before her as naked as she was. Her eyes followed his pants as they dropped until his cock spring back into view. Her eyes didn't go any farther. His cock was hard and she could see the veins standing up in them. It was just as black as the rest of him. It almost looked purple it was so black. She remembered sucking him but not how black it was at that time.

He held his arms out to his side. "This is me. All black, from head to toe." He held his arms out and she walked to him. His arms closed around her blond beauty. His mouth came down and found her lips. She didn't back away from him as his lips covered hers. Her mouth opened and welcomed his thick tongue in. Her naked tits were touching his hard chest as he kissed her continuously.

He broke the kiss and picked up her naked body and carried her to the bed. He lay her down on the bed with her feet hanging over the side. He knelt between her legs. He laid a leg over each shoulder as his tongues parted the blond hair and entered her cunt. For several minutes he sucked on her cunt. His eyes never left her face as he watched her looking at his black face buried in her white cunt.

To Linda he was as gentle as he slowly sucked her pussy until she could hardly stand it any longer. She watched as his black face feeds on her white cunt. Jean was right; the contrast in their color was really turning her on.

"Wait James." He looked up. "Come up here and fuck me now. I want you in me. You can finish that later." A grin came across his face and he moved to get on the bed with her.

Linda moved back to the center of the bed as he moved forward. She opened her legs and could see him looking at her naked pussy as he moved steadily forward. She reached for his cock and saw her white hand guiding it to her white cunt. Her pussy that was already wet creamed even more. She couldn't wait to feel him in her body.

Then he was over her and she watched as his black cock vanished from sight down deep in her cunt. Then the weight of his huge body came down on hers and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her open cunt was lifted to him and opened for fucking. "Fuck me now." She pulled his mouth down to hers and this time it was her tongue that gave the action.

James groans from the excitement this tiny white wife was giving him. There wasn't anything shy about the way she offered her body to him. She was his totally to fuck until neither one could last another minuet.

They spent the afternoon fucking and exploring each other's body. It was close to the time for Todd to leave work. James once again had her riding his cock from the top. He liked to see her up on his cock while he could play with her magnificent breasts. He reached for the phone next to the bed and dialed Todd at work.

Todd answered and James told him. "Why don't you stop by Jean's and maybe spend the night. Chet is going to be with Meg tonight."

"Sounds good to me, where are you going to be?"

"I'm going to spend the night right where I am right now."

"Let me guess. She is young blond and married."

"How did you ever guess?"

"Let me talk to her."

James handed the phone to Linda. She was about to climax and shook her head no. He insisted and she took the phone just as her climax hit her and James filled her full again with his black juice.

It took a moment and she knew Todd had to have heard her and James. "Yes Todd?"

"You ok?"

"I couldn't be better. You can never tell who might walk through the door. See you tomorrow. I think I have a long night ahead of me. Give Jean my love." The phone dropped down on the bed and Todd heard her say. "This time you get on top."

hammertime
hammertime
2,409 Followers