All Comments on 'The Perfect Scene'

by sublocked

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sublockedsublockedover 8 years agoAuthor
People don't like unhappy endings

The ratings on this story are very low, and I understand. It is tragic and has an ending like a whimper before death. I love writing stories that end badly, in contrast to Hollywood happy endings. Most stories are so predictable.

I hope the ratings are for content and not the writing style. I just read it again myself just to explore that point, and I kinda liked it, but then again, I am the author. LOL

aboychickaboychickalmost 8 years ago
*I* thought it was a great story

I thought that The Perfect Scene was a great story. Short, and to the point. Anyone into self-bondage could certainly relate to the hopeless feeling after making a (possibly fatal) mistake.

And.. get well soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Baloney.

Kick a hole thru the sheetrock wall of the bathroom and roll out into the house and use the phone. Not too hard to knock the phone over and reach it with your fingers. How long could it take to finger the position of the keys to figure the layout and then dial 911. You don't have to do more than mumble, leave the phone connection open and the cops will eventually break the door down. Failing that, simply break his own wrist (it's surprisingly easy) and he's free to get the key. You mentioned elbow cuffs? Think it thru. Place you hands behind your back and try to lock any type of cuff above your elbow. Physically impossible. And none of that mattered. He wouldn't die in two days. Judith will be back Sunday night (gone to a weekend conference) and if he gets dehydrated he can stick his head in the toilet bowl. Maybe he can't yell but the penis gag won't stop water running into his mouth. So this whole scenario was just an exercise in futility. I bet he was careful next time he tried it. Laughably bad story.

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 2 years ago

Loved the story. Dark reality when a fantasy goes wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous