All Comments on 'The Perfect Set Up'

by xyz123545

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect!

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disgusting

I can't think of many things or ideas sicker or nastier than having sex with a person that's unconscious or passed out. What a bunch of sickos. Awful story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
How

How is this not rape? How can anyone think this is sexy? Trash writes trash I guess.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Disgusting.

Too disgusting to address.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fuck off you nay-sayers! It's just a story. Needed to bring more guys over and had a gangbang. And her getting pregnant. After having the baby something changing in her where she craved being raped/gangbang without the husband knowing for a few years. To him it seemed every time he fucked his wife, she ended up pregnant. Now that would be a sicko story worth reading. If you don't like the way the story is going. Just Leave!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I purposely left my wife passed out in front seat of the car with her miniskirt. I know everybody wishes to fuck her, so I let them bcuz she's been fooling around, took my time to the farmers house for help, took about 45 mins before we reached the car. N I could smell her wet pussy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My ex wife was the most beautiful girl in the whole school, community. The year before I met her her n her bf at the party passed out, his bfs relatives n 2 uncles carried her to other room, totally passed out removed clothing n for 2 hrs 5 of em took turns til uncle Gary, 6' 4 woke her up with his thick 8"

cock. She broke up with her bf, n by early spring her new bf was gna drink for the first time with her at a dance. After the dance they went to his aunties house. Both passed out, same thing gangbanged by his brother cousins, broke up with him, she became my wife later that summer. I'd dream of her with other men, gangbanged as well passed out. Nvr wanted to believe it but after our wedding she disappeared for 3 nights. We already had a kid, but when she came back tired I drove home as she carried our kid, with her mouth opened breathing toward me I smelled cockbreath, we get home n immediately go to bed, I could not feel her walls n she was very wet with cum loads. I went to check her clothes in the trunk n checked all her cum stained panties, with a bit of blood on 1 of em.

viciouswomanbeaterviciouswomanbeater3 months ago

Love this story. I have had the pleasure of watching my drunk wife being used and abused while pretending to be asleep.

I have even watched her own son fuck her

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

5 stars .. why not writing in a couple of their friends did come over. Maybe one of their friends could of been his wife's old high-school boyfriend or something, its a small world after all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous